Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread Report ** 22:03 - Jul 31 with 19625 viewsModeratorC

And of course, Harrison Ashby.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60572/swans-draw-as-ntch

This post has been edited by an administrator
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 16:40 - Aug 5 with 2192 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes, much more like it.
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 16:43 - Aug 5 with 2163 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nice one Darling.
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 16:43 - Aug 5 with 2157 viewspencoedjack

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 16:40 - Aug 5 by onehunglow

Keeper saves collects sees chance for a quick break and then a tap in

How football should be played.
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 16:45 - Aug 5 with 2130 viewsonehunglow

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 16:43 - Aug 5 by pencoedjack

How football should be played.

It's those goals thingies

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 16:49 - Aug 5 with 2105 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Great bit of goal keeping.
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 17:04 - Aug 5 with 1983 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Better second half.
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 17:10 - Aug 5 with 1903 viewsunion_jack

I thought we were at times far too casual on the ball letting them nick it off us too often.

Also, second balls. We hardly won any of the, certainly not in the firs 70 or so minutes. The midfield had huge gaps in it.

Thought Brum were good and from that one game I’d say they’ll be top 6 at least but maybe that’s a worthless prediction at game 1.

I’m sure I’m happier than my Brum counterpart just getting on the bus looking forward to the 3 hour trip back.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 17:30 - Aug 5 with 1773 viewskrunchykarrot

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 17:10 - Aug 5 by union_jack

I thought we were at times far too casual on the ball letting them nick it off us too often.

Also, second balls. We hardly won any of the, certainly not in the firs 70 or so minutes. The midfield had huge gaps in it.

Thought Brum were good and from that one game I’d say they’ll be top 6 at least but maybe that’s a worthless prediction at game 1.

I’m sure I’m happier than my Brum counterpart just getting on the bus looking forward to the 3 hour trip back.

I thought Trundle summed it up perfectly when he said something like " we dont seem to know when to play football or play the channels" but that will improve hopefully. I thought we were a little slow in making changes as we were getting overun in midfield , Paterson will struggle to start on that performance, Coopers engine would be better perhaps?
Login to get fewer ads

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 17:36 - Aug 5 with 1732 viewsraynor94

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 17:10 - Aug 5 by union_jack

Said earlier in the thread, I think Blues will be a force this season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 18:02 - Aug 5 with 1608 viewssw02sea

Memo to Paul Watson Sports Director:
Sign another 9 Josh Key’s
Motm by miles, because I don’t know what the other 10 were doing today, apart from the goal.
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 18:11 - Aug 5 with 1557 viewsWhiterockin

Much better second half, massive difference when Cullen came on for Patterson.

EDIT
Why do we not leave a player upfield when they have a corner, it automatically means that they have to pull two players back.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 18:13]
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 18:23 - Aug 5 with 1499 viewsSullutaCreturned

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 18:02 - Aug 5 by sw02sea

Memo to Paul Watson Sports Director:
Sign another 9 Josh Key’s
Motm by miles, because I don’t know what the other 10 were doing today, apart from the goal.

I thought Key was poor for the first 20.

I also though Jerry Yates worked his socks off and deserved the goal.

Paterson is a waste of a shirt but I have never forgiven him. Shame Ntcham seemingly wants out but I'd rather see Cooper in there than pato.

Cabango's passing was awful and we gifted a goal again, Rushworth put his hand up straight away but why faff about in our own box.

Grimes showed what he's capable of with one sublime pass but for gods sake grimes show that intent more often.

Thought Cullen did well.
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 18:35 - Aug 5 with 1432 viewsWhiterockin

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 18:23 - Aug 5 by SullutaCreturned

I thought Key was poor for the first 20.

I also though Jerry Yates worked his socks off and deserved the goal.

Paterson is a waste of a shirt but I have never forgiven him. Shame Ntcham seemingly wants out but I'd rather see Cooper in there than pato.

Cabango's passing was awful and we gifted a goal again, Rushworth put his hand up straight away but why faff about in our own box.

Grimes showed what he's capable of with one sublime pass but for gods sake grimes show that intent more often.

Thought Cullen did well.

That's a fair assessment.
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 18:56 - Aug 5 with 1344 viewsshingle

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 17:36 - Aug 5 by raynor94

Said earlier in the thread, I think Blues will be a force this season

They won`t, as for us seeing as we were the home team 2 pts dropped against mediocre opposition.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 18:58]
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 19:07 - Aug 5 with 1291 viewsswan65split

1st game always a ???? , keeper looks solid , we need a few games to gel I think, I don't think these long balls to the front are doing anything for us atm.
well done Cullen again
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 19:08 - Aug 5 with 1288 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 18:56 - Aug 5 by shingle

They won`t, as for us seeing as we were the home team 2 pts dropped against mediocre opposition.

Nowhere near mediocre in my opinion.

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 19:09 - Aug 5 with 1286 viewsjojaca

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 18:56 - Aug 5 by shingle

Two awful teams, awful spectacle. Walked away so disappointed today with the realisation that this team won't be challenging this season. I would rather watch paint dry than this wing back system.

Even when you know, you never know?

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 19:17 - Aug 5 with 1267 viewslifelong

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 19:09 - Aug 5 by jojaca

Two awful teams, awful spectacle. Walked away so disappointed today with the realisation that this team won't be challenging this season. I would rather watch paint dry than this wing back system.

I thought Birmingham City were a very decent side, the first half was disappointing as far as we were concerned, much better in the second half. Much too early yet to cast any sort of judgement on the season ahead,
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 19:21 - Aug 5 with 1253 viewsKeithHaynes

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 19:08 - Aug 5 by union_jack

Nowhere near mediocre in my opinion.

We will look back at that as a point earned for sure.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 19:26 - Aug 5 with 1241 viewsSullutaCreturned

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 19:09 - Aug 5 by jojaca

Birmingham were quick and strong and helped a bit by the ref first half.

This game doesn't make our season into anything. We need a few weeks for the whole team to gel a bit and maybe there'll be anther couple of signings, specially as Ntcham is going, maybe they'll allow the money to be spent.
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread Report ** on 19:29 - Aug 5 with 1237 viewsDr_Winston

First game of the season overreaction is almost as idiotic as pre-season overreaction.

We have a new manager, a new system and half a dozen new players. It ain't going to click into place from day one. I explain that knowing full well that the people whining about today's result are too stupid to understand the concept, so maybe I'm the stupid one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread Report ** on 19:32 - Aug 5 with 1225 viewsjacksfullaces

feels more like one point towards safety than promotion. very poor performance. lacking any ideas. felt a lot like our weaker performances last year. see what happens next.
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread Report ** on 19:37 - Aug 5 with 1198 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread Report ** on 19:32 - Aug 5 by jacksfullaces

feels more like one point towards safety than promotion. very poor performance. lacking any ideas. felt a lot like our weaker performances last year. see what happens next.

It’s game 1. Things will change and develop. Far too early to use the R or the P words.

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread Report ** on 19:39 - Aug 5 with 1199 viewsjacksfullaces

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread Report ** on 19:37 - Aug 5 by union_jack

It’s game 1. Things will change and develop. Far too early to use the R or the P words.

I get that, and don't get worked up like many on here, just calling the performance as I saw it, lets see how things develop.
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread Report ** on 19:43 - Aug 5 with 1173 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread Report ** on 19:39 - Aug 5 by jacksfullaces

I get that, and don't get worked up like many on here, just calling the performance as I saw it, lets see how things develop.

Yes, fair enough. On that one showing, there’s much work to do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024