Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On The Pitch 09:53 - Apr 19 with 2491 viewsgr1

Thinking of going on pitch before the game when they do their huddle to try and motivate them as I'm so P***** off.

I know it's illegal. What do you think the punishment would be ?

Don't care about a ban that would be a good thing.
On The Pitch on 09:57 - Apr 19 with 2442 viewstoboboly

They could either make you play, or make you watch until the end. Anything else isn't punishment.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

On The Pitch on 10:01 - Apr 19 with 2420 viewsR_from_afar

On The Pitch on 09:57 - Apr 19 by toboboly

They could either make you play, or make you watch until the end. Anything else isn't punishment.

Worst still, the club might make you manage our pathetic team until the end of the season

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

On The Pitch on 10:01 - Apr 19 with 2407 viewsPinnerPaul

I think that's a splendid idea
On The Pitch on 10:05 - Apr 19 with 2394 viewsWatford_Ranger

Get behind them when it’s 0-0. Get behind them when it’s 1-0. When it’s 3-0 in the 87th minute and Laird pulls up with a tight index finger then by all means do what you want as you’ll be the only one there anyway.

Would love to be privy to the huddle. What on Earth do they say?
On The Pitch on 10:06 - Apr 19 with 2382 viewsLoftgirl

Take your boots.
On The Pitch on 10:07 - Apr 19 with 2372 viewsnumptydumpty

Your name isn't Holloway by any chance, is it ???
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 10:07]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

On The Pitch on 10:08 - Apr 19 with 2352 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Do it properly or not at all.

On The Pitch on 10:12 - Apr 19 with 2317 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

In all seriousness though, don't do it:

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/english-football-launches-new-measures-to-curb-pitch-
Login to get fewer ads

On The Pitch on 10:15 - Apr 19 with 2302 viewsTheChef

On The Pitch on 10:08 - Apr 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

Do it properly or not at all.

Anyone know exactly what drove this bloke to take his clothes off? Which game was it?

Truly bizarre.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

On The Pitch on 10:15 - Apr 19 with 2294 viewsnumptydumpty

On The Pitch on 10:12 - Apr 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

In all seriousness though, don't do it:

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/english-football-launches-new-measures-to-curb-pitch-

It's a lifelong ban as far as I was aware.

Hence could mean a much more peaceful enjoyable life ahead going forwards though.

Beginning to sound appealing now !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

On The Pitch on 10:17 - Apr 19 with 2285 viewsJames_Paddocks

We won't be shit forever.

And when we're not, you'll still be banned.

Just don't go or wait for some fan-led protest outside the ground.
On The Pitch on 10:20 - Apr 19 with 2246 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

On The Pitch on 10:15 - Apr 19 by TheChef

Anyone know exactly what drove this bloke to take his clothes off? Which game was it?

Truly bizarre.

QPR v Sheffield Wednesday
3-2
(13.04.2009)
On The Pitch on 10:25 - Apr 19 with 2228 viewsstowmarketrange

On The Pitch on 10:20 - Apr 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

QPR v Sheffield Wednesday
3-2
(13.04.2009)

I’ve grown up a bit since then.
On The Pitch on 10:50 - Apr 19 with 2153 viewsstevec

when all is lost, around the 88th minute, I’ll be straight on the pitch with a bumper bag of orange powder.

Just Stop Relegation.
On The Pitch on 11:03 - Apr 19 with 2080 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Cosplay as the haka guy and make them do the haka at Norwich.
On The Pitch on 12:00 - Apr 19 with 1951 viewsJules4367

On The Pitch on 10:05 - Apr 19 by Watford_Ranger

Get behind them when it’s 0-0. Get behind them when it’s 1-0. When it’s 3-0 in the 87th minute and Laird pulls up with a tight index finger then by all means do what you want as you’ll be the only one there anyway.

Would love to be privy to the huddle. What on Earth do they say?

There was a 'huddle mike' at the recent Coventry game!

In essence, they were saying come on, only four more games to go and we are 'out of here'!
One replied: where are you going? and they then took turns telling the others about their holidays, requests for transfer or more money, how good it is to score goals for Scotland or travel to the World Cup. Balogaun said he was going to just have a sit down and take it easy for a while. Then they said, Ok lets get this over and done with again in the first 10 minutes as usual , then we can all relax and dream of the future and leave the supporters and club to themselves!
On The Pitch on 13:26 - Apr 19 with 1771 viewsTheChef

On The Pitch on 12:00 - Apr 19 by Jules4367

There was a 'huddle mike' at the recent Coventry game!

In essence, they were saying come on, only four more games to go and we are 'out of here'!
One replied: where are you going? and they then took turns telling the others about their holidays, requests for transfer or more money, how good it is to score goals for Scotland or travel to the World Cup. Balogaun said he was going to just have a sit down and take it easy for a while. Then they said, Ok lets get this over and done with again in the first 10 minutes as usual , then we can all relax and dream of the future and leave the supporters and club to themselves!

In my eyes any team doing a huddle is instantly doomed to going down.

Pretty sure the 2001 team also loved a team huddle

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

On The Pitch on 13:47 - Apr 19 with 1673 viewsted_hendrix

Would be nice to have a few QPR players on the pitch tonight, the sort of player that can you know take a simple throw in towards or in the general direction of a work colleague, maybe just maybe take a corner that beats the first Man for once, or maybe actually have at least two shots on target, If that's not possible and they can't manage 'on target' then in the general direction of the target would almost be acceptable.
What would be stunningly fabulous beyond my wildest dreams would be QPR scoring two goals In front of the loft, ridiculous statement to make I know but we foolishly live In hope.
I would consider QPR keeping a clean sheet for say the first 20 minutes a huge and massive improvement and the sort of huge and massive Improvement that would warrant our 'fashion statement' of a Manager a contract extension of an additional 7 Years.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

On The Pitch on 14:10 - Apr 19 with 1593 viewsstowmarketrange

On The Pitch on 13:47 - Apr 19 by ted_hendrix

Would be nice to have a few QPR players on the pitch tonight, the sort of player that can you know take a simple throw in towards or in the general direction of a work colleague, maybe just maybe take a corner that beats the first Man for once, or maybe actually have at least two shots on target, If that's not possible and they can't manage 'on target' then in the general direction of the target would almost be acceptable.
What would be stunningly fabulous beyond my wildest dreams would be QPR scoring two goals In front of the loft, ridiculous statement to make I know but we foolishly live In hope.
I would consider QPR keeping a clean sheet for say the first 20 minutes a huge and massive improvement and the sort of huge and massive Improvement that would warrant our 'fashion statement' of a Manager a contract extension of an additional 7 Years.

Maybe we could get those arrow cards made and point the way to the goal like that video clip of a few years ago?
On The Pitch on 14:22 - Apr 19 with 1513 viewsbosh67

Didn't Ollie get fans into the changing room during team talks before certain games when we were in trouble to tell the players what the club meant to them?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

On The Pitch on 14:36 - Apr 19 with 1436 viewsstowmarketrange

On The Pitch on 14:22 - Apr 19 by bosh67

Didn't Ollie get fans into the changing room during team talks before certain games when we were in trouble to tell the players what the club meant to them?

I don’t think many of the current crop seem to care about the club very much.Maybe we could have some of them telling us how much their wages mean to them instead?
On The Pitch on 14:49 - Apr 19 with 1389 viewsBoston

On The Pitch on 10:17 - Apr 19 by James_Paddocks

We won't be shit forever.

And when we're not, you'll still be banned.

Just don't go or wait for some fan-led protest outside the ground.

Not difficult to get around a life time ban, just move to another country, get new I.D. - cough...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

On The Pitch on 15:31 - Apr 19 with 1293 viewsJAPRANGERS

On The Pitch on 10:15 - Apr 19 by TheChef

Truly bizarre.

This guy used to be a poster on here a few seasons back called HOLLOWAY.
He was a total nutter always going on about his lesbian harem. I think Clive
finally had enough of him and threw him off LFW. A total nutcase.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024