Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MW & Crypto 17:00 - May 19 with 22414 viewskarl

He maybe is the world's richest man?
On the podcast he was asked about investing in Crypto and, almost matter of factly, said not to go near them.
1 week later they've crashed, he's got the markets in his hand!
Hopefully he shorted on them and gave Les and Lee the tip too so we've got oodles of cash to burn on transfers again!!

Edit
Russian Bot on the other hand may be looking for a hand out...
[Post edited 19 May 2021 17:01]
MW & Crypto on 11:27 - May 22 with 3399 viewsNorthernr

Can somebody explain for an idiot, in really basic terms, how and why Bitcoin is bad for the environment please?
MW & Crypto on 11:48 - May 22 with 3383 viewsrsonist

MW & Crypto on 11:27 - May 22 by Northernr

Can somebody explain for an idiot, in really basic terms, how and why Bitcoin is bad for the environment please?

Dangerous rise in methane emissions from insufferable wnkrs not shutting up about it.
MW & Crypto on 11:54 - May 22 with 3360 viewsBakes

MW & Crypto on 11:27 - May 22 by Northernr

Bitcoin is created by a computer(s) working out extremely complex mathematical equations, once complete you are rewarded with a Bitcoin, the process is called mining. Obviously people are now doing this on an industrial scale setting up warehouses full of thousands of powerful computers, this in turn uses a lot of electrical power which is supposedly bad for the environment, the vast majority of these are in China, Mongolia and Iceland but there are lots all over the world.

https://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/networks/why-the-biggest-bitcoin-mines-are-i
[Post edited 22 May 2021 11:56]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

MW & Crypto on 13:45 - May 22 with 3287 viewsSonofpugwash

In case you haven't seen...
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/1439739/Elon-Musk-cryptocurrency-support-

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

MW & Crypto on 13:49 - May 22 with 3280 viewsdistortR

MW & Crypto on 13:45 - May 22 by Sonofpugwash

In case you haven't seen...
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/1439739/Elon-Musk-cryptocurrency-support-

inside trading?
MW & Crypto on 14:57 - May 22 with 3224 viewsSonofpugwash

MW & Crypto on 13:49 - May 22 by distortR

inside trading?

Certainly looks that way,and his Dogecoin keeps surging up and down.
Like he needs the money.
Lots of that goes on in the metals markets,silver and gold denigrated by the likes of Warren Buffet who term them "pet rocks" and "shiny poo" and then fall over themselves to buy the stuff on the dips.
[Post edited 22 May 2021 15:02]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

MW & Crypto on 00:33 - May 23 with 3122 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

MW & Crypto on 12:57 - May 28 with 2960 viewsTacticalR

I haven't followed the whole bitcoin saga, but I started reading 'Attack of the 50 foot Blockchain' a while ago and decided to finish it off before commenting. It's quite short (about 150 pages). It was written in 2017

I didn't realise how absurd the claims of the bitcoin boosters were, but it's been claimed that it's going to revolutionise money, business and society and get you to the moon. A lot of the boosters are libertarians. From the book:

'Bitcoin offered "equality" in that anyone could mine it. But in practice, Bitcoin was substantially mined early on — early adopters have most of the coins. The design was such that early users would get vastly better rewards than later users for the same effort.

Cashing in these early coins involves pumping up the price and then selling to later adopters, particularly during the bubbles. Thus, Bitcoin was not a Ponzi or pyramid scheme, but a pump-and-dump. Anyone who bought in after the earliest days is functionally the sucker in the relationship.

"Why should I spend money to make these guys rich?" is such a common objection that the Bitcoin Wiki answered it: "Early adopters are rewarded for taking the higher risk with their time and money." It is entirely unclear what the "risk" involved was, or how this would convince anyone who didn't already agree.

In economics, the Gini coefficient is the standard measure of how inequitable a society is. This is tricky to determine for Bitcoin, as it's not quite a "society" in the Gini sense, one person may have multiple addresses and many addresses have been used only once or a few times. (The commonly-cited figure of 0.88 is based on one small exchange in 2011) However, a Citigroup analysis from early 2014 notes: "47 individuals hold about 30 percent, another 900 hold a further 20 percent, the next 10,000 about 25% and another million about 20%"; and the distribution "looks much like the distribution of wealth in North Korea and makes China's and even the US' wealth distribution look like that of a workers' paradise."'

From its inception Bitcoin has been plagued by technical obstacles due to its impracticality:

'There is no way on earth that Bitcoin could possibly scale to being a general utility. At 1 megabyte per block, the blockchain can only do a maximum of 7 transactions per second (TPS), worldwide total. Typical throughput in early 2017 was 2 to 4 TPS.

Compare with the systems Bitcoin claims it can replace: PayPal, which ran about 115 TPS by late 2014; Visa, whose 2015 capacity was 56,000 TPS; even Western Union alone averaged 29 TPS in 2013.'

Numerous bitcoin exchanges such as Mt. Gox have gone bust or been hacked or both.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Gox

Dogecoin

If you've got 15 minutes there was a Business Daily episode this week about Dogecoin, which includes an interview with the author of 'Attack of the 50 foot Blockchain', and a discussion of Elon Musk's involvement. It's also interesting to hear what motivates the Dogecoin believers.

Dogecoin or bust
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3ct1jnj

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

MW & Crypto on 13:28 - May 28 with 2895 viewsR_from_afar

MW & Crypto on 11:54 - May 22 by Bakes

Bitcoin is created by a computer(s) working out extremely complex mathematical equations, once complete you are rewarded with a Bitcoin, the process is called mining. Obviously people are now doing this on an industrial scale setting up warehouses full of thousands of powerful computers, this in turn uses a lot of electrical power which is supposedly bad for the environment, the vast majority of these are in China, Mongolia and Iceland but there are lots all over the world.

https://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/networks/why-the-biggest-bitcoin-mines-are-i
[Post edited 22 May 2021 11:56]

Also, the way most large electrical grids work means that no one - neither a business nor a consumer - can guarantee that the electricity they receive is only from green sources.

Grids are usually one big pot into which all the energy sources - coal, gas, nuclear etc - are poured. How environmentally friendly your electricity is depends on the mix of the electricty at the time; late at night, the electricity in the UK grid is usually greener, so if you want to help the environment, run your major appliances and charge your car (like I do) late at night or overnight.

One of the way green electricity suppliers help the planet is to pledge to put as much green energy as the customer uses into the grid, thereby making the grid mix greener. You are not guaranteed to get that green energy but you are helping "green" the mix.

Given how much electricity cryptocurrencies use (as much as Argentina), it would practically impossible for them to ensure that all the juice they used was from renewables. Currently, a lot of it comes from Chinese coal-fired plants.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

MW & Crypto on 19:24 - May 28 with 2777 viewsCiderwithRsie

MW & Crypto on 13:28 - May 28 by R_from_afar

Also, the way most large electrical grids work means that no one - neither a business nor a consumer - can guarantee that the electricity they receive is only from green sources.

Grids are usually one big pot into which all the energy sources - coal, gas, nuclear etc - are poured. How environmentally friendly your electricity is depends on the mix of the electricty at the time; late at night, the electricity in the UK grid is usually greener, so if you want to help the environment, run your major appliances and charge your car (like I do) late at night or overnight.

One of the way green electricity suppliers help the planet is to pledge to put as much green energy as the customer uses into the grid, thereby making the grid mix greener. You are not guaranteed to get that green energy but you are helping "green" the mix.

Given how much electricity cryptocurrencies use (as much as Argentina), it would practically impossible for them to ensure that all the juice they used was from renewables. Currently, a lot of it comes from Chinese coal-fired plants.

There's a story in the news today of a bitcoin "mine" which was using so much electricity (and generating so much heat) the police thought it was a cannabis farm and raided it. The electricity was being stolen and apparently if it hadn't been the thing wouldn't have been profitable.

Sheds a bit of light (so to speak) on the amounts of electricity needed.
MW & Crypto on 14:01 - May 30 with 2583 viewsRussian__Bot

So much ‘cope’ on here. Karl will be pleased to know I have taken some profits. Is true I definitely didn’t pick the local top but I do not trade with leverage and was well aware that as it fell to lows not seen for some time that it would cause a cascade of liquidations and fall further still. The profits I took were many multiples of my original investment so I’m doing okay thanks.

A 4-4-2, kick and rush, missionary sex, go on holiday to of Spain every year, order an English breakfast in the red lion along with a glass of San Miguel every year, work your 9-5 job- same company for life- leave savings in a bank that pays no interest while inflation eat away at that money and live off a crap pension. Crypto aint for you.

For those with risk tolerance and capable of critical thinking, who are getting the sense that there is something going on here. Just expose yourself to it. Buy some Bitcoin and some Ethereum, the only way to understand this complex and rapidly evolving world is to have some exposure to it.

For those trying to ‘cope’ harder maintaining misinformed sound bite opinions about the use case being just criminals. Here is one quick easy example, Western Union charge roughly 8% on average for migrant workers in developed economy like the US to send cash back to say South America. The family member receiving and relying on this cash has to travel to the physical building to receive the cash. Risk being a target by gangs as they leave with the cash and they’ve already lost 8%. A digital currency can do this for virtually 0% cost. The can then sell into their local currency and cash out into their bank account all sitting on their arse at home on their phone. So I would say remittance is one single easy but actually early proven use case that demonstrates value.

Bitcoin use case is very simple, restricted and limited. It’s a digital gold. It then becomes a simple supply v demand equation. The block reward that pushes out Bitcoin every 10 minutes halves every 4 years until we reach 21 million coins (about 19m exist now). I look at the money printing going on in the world particularly in the last year. With 20% of USD in existence created in 2020 alone. I see the supply of dollars accelerating further still and that simple balance vs Bitcoin means I see medium to long term the trend will continue in BTC v USD value. And we are already seeing real world inflation concerns as well. So the Bitcoin fixed supply has a deeper discussion. With money printing benefiting the rich who hold fixed assets. While the poor suffer most.

The term crypto currency is also outdated. Bitcoin went for security and fixed issuance which limited its use cases. So around it the world of crypto has evolve at an exponential rate from there. Ethereum leading that charge. With Solana and Polkadot trying also. And Ethereum has found its US case. Decentralised-Finance. The banking industry is so ripe for disruption. Without being exposed to competition it hasn’t developed as it should. And many of its services are simple ‘If’ and ‘Then’ perfect for coding.

With people focused on the limited Bitcoin narrative they aren’t aware of whats really happening. DAO (Decentralised Autonomous Organisation’s) are the future. Web 3.0 is being formed. Think of the best known companies on the internet. Like Google and Facebook. When you run a search on google. The top answers are all ad’s which Google get paid for. Same with Facebook you post pictures up of yesterdays mid match pint. Your mate logs on to Instagram. Follows you, Likes your pics. You are the product. You are generating them money. A DAO instead, shares those funds with the participants themselves. Why not have your digital wallet signed up to the site. You the user get say 50% of that revenue paid to you. The other 50% goes to the DAO. The DAO issues tokens, (crypto assets) and can similar to a dividend on traditional shares pay micropayments to token holders.

https://open-orgs.info/

This is a website that shows the funds sitting I the treasuries of the biggest DAO’s in crypto. Uniswap launched in late 2018 has $4 billion in the treasury. It is performing a service as a decentralised exchange. I am a liquidty provider in 6 different pools. I receive a % of the fees generated by that pool. And a % goes to the DAO. The Uniswap tokens are governance tokens and they can be used for votes on how the company should proceed and also do with those funds. The DAO has 20 people earning a wage now. But it is not owned by anyone. There is no costs of an extensive office in Canary Wharf or Singpore. You haven’t got to go to Eaton or Harrow to have a chance of participating in it and sharing in the profits. It is performing a service efficiently and receiving payment for that. Already has over $4bn in the treasury and I think even those attempting to diminish crypto on here really aren’t informed enough to comment and just don’t understand whats truly taking place here but instead swallow lines from incumbents who the existing system is set up to benefit

There is a huge mixture of many complex things going on here. Haven't even scratched the surface. But I think the simple questions are worth asking. If you say digital money isn’t a thing. Question it. Ask your son or nephew if they would pay £’s for Fifa points to get hold of Fifa Coins to buy a better player I Ultimate Team as an example.
This is in its infancy still but as the technology develops the possibilities develop. And an industry like finance is so obvious a use case to be disrupted by it. So I am happy to leave a large portion of my wealth in crypto. Be patient. Have conviction and wait another 4 or 5 years if necessary to see if my thesis plays out. Its worked for me so far.
[Post edited 30 May 2021 14:13]
MW & Crypto on 14:14 - May 30 with 2591 viewsJuzzie

My neighbour and her kids have just gone away for a few days. I don’t have to hear her early teen son and daughter shouting and swearing at each other at 11pm every fkin night.

I don’t dislike them but it’s so nice they’re not around.
MW & Crypto on 21:02 - May 30 with 2458 viewsdistortR

MW & Crypto on 14:14 - May 30 by Juzzie

My neighbour and her kids have just gone away for a few days. I don’t have to hear her early teen son and daughter shouting and swearing at each other at 11pm every fkin night.

I don’t dislike them but it’s so nice they’re not around.

crypto not cryptic, Juzzie
MW & Crypto on 21:06 - May 30 with 2447 viewsdistortR

MW & Crypto on 14:01 - May 30 by Russian__Bot

So much ‘cope’ on here. Karl will be pleased to know I have taken some profits. Is true I definitely didn’t pick the local top but I do not trade with leverage and was well aware that as it fell to lows not seen for some time that it would cause a cascade of liquidations and fall further still. The profits I took were many multiples of my original investment so I’m doing okay thanks.

A 4-4-2, kick and rush, missionary sex, go on holiday to of Spain every year, order an English breakfast in the red lion along with a glass of San Miguel every year, work your 9-5 job- same company for life- leave savings in a bank that pays no interest while inflation eat away at that money and live off a crap pension. Crypto aint for you.

For those with risk tolerance and capable of critical thinking, who are getting the sense that there is something going on here. Just expose yourself to it. Buy some Bitcoin and some Ethereum, the only way to understand this complex and rapidly evolving world is to have some exposure to it.

For those trying to ‘cope’ harder maintaining misinformed sound bite opinions about the use case being just criminals. Here is one quick easy example, Western Union charge roughly 8% on average for migrant workers in developed economy like the US to send cash back to say South America. The family member receiving and relying on this cash has to travel to the physical building to receive the cash. Risk being a target by gangs as they leave with the cash and they’ve already lost 8%. A digital currency can do this for virtually 0% cost. The can then sell into their local currency and cash out into their bank account all sitting on their arse at home on their phone. So I would say remittance is one single easy but actually early proven use case that demonstrates value.

Bitcoin use case is very simple, restricted and limited. It’s a digital gold. It then becomes a simple supply v demand equation. The block reward that pushes out Bitcoin every 10 minutes halves every 4 years until we reach 21 million coins (about 19m exist now). I look at the money printing going on in the world particularly in the last year. With 20% of USD in existence created in 2020 alone. I see the supply of dollars accelerating further still and that simple balance vs Bitcoin means I see medium to long term the trend will continue in BTC v USD value. And we are already seeing real world inflation concerns as well. So the Bitcoin fixed supply has a deeper discussion. With money printing benefiting the rich who hold fixed assets. While the poor suffer most.

The term crypto currency is also outdated. Bitcoin went for security and fixed issuance which limited its use cases. So around it the world of crypto has evolve at an exponential rate from there. Ethereum leading that charge. With Solana and Polkadot trying also. And Ethereum has found its US case. Decentralised-Finance. The banking industry is so ripe for disruption. Without being exposed to competition it hasn’t developed as it should. And many of its services are simple ‘If’ and ‘Then’ perfect for coding.

With people focused on the limited Bitcoin narrative they aren’t aware of whats really happening. DAO (Decentralised Autonomous Organisation’s) are the future. Web 3.0 is being formed. Think of the best known companies on the internet. Like Google and Facebook. When you run a search on google. The top answers are all ad’s which Google get paid for. Same with Facebook you post pictures up of yesterdays mid match pint. Your mate logs on to Instagram. Follows you, Likes your pics. You are the product. You are generating them money. A DAO instead, shares those funds with the participants themselves. Why not have your digital wallet signed up to the site. You the user get say 50% of that revenue paid to you. The other 50% goes to the DAO. The DAO issues tokens, (crypto assets) and can similar to a dividend on traditional shares pay micropayments to token holders.

This is a website that shows the funds sitting I the treasuries of the biggest DAO’s in crypto. Uniswap launched in late 2018 has $4 billion in the treasury. It is performing a service as a decentralised exchange. I am a liquidty provider in 6 different pools. I receive a % of the fees generated by that pool. And a % goes to the DAO. The Uniswap tokens are governance tokens and they can be used for votes on how the company should proceed and also do with those funds. The DAO has 20 people earning a wage now. But it is not owned by anyone. There is no costs of an extensive office in Canary Wharf or Singpore. You haven’t got to go to Eaton or Harrow to have a chance of participating in it and sharing in the profits. It is performing a service efficiently and receiving payment for that. Already has over $4bn in the treasury and I think even those attempting to diminish crypto on here really aren’t informed enough to comment and just don’t understand whats truly taking place here but instead swallow lines from incumbents who the existing system is set up to benefit

There is a huge mixture of many complex things going on here. Haven't even scratched the surface. But I think the simple questions are worth asking. If you say digital money isn’t a thing. Question it. Ask your son or nephew if they would pay £’s for Fifa points to get hold of Fifa Coins to buy a better player I Ultimate Team as an example.
This is in its infancy still but as the technology develops the possibilities develop. And an industry like finance is so obvious a use case to be disrupted by it. So I am happy to leave a large portion of my wealth in crypto. Be patient. Have conviction and wait another 4 or 5 years if necessary to see if my thesis plays out. Its worked for me so far.

interesting post
MW & Crypto on 09:57 - May 31 with 2319 viewsKonk

MW & Crypto on 14:01 - May 30 by Russian__Bot

"A 4-4-2, kick and rush, missionary sex, go on holiday to of Spain every year, order an English breakfast in the red lion along with a glass of San Miguel every year, work your 9-5 job- same company for life- leave savings in a bank that pays no interest while inflation eat away at that money and live off a crap pension. Crypto aint for you.

For those with risk tolerance and capable of critical thinking, who are getting the sense that there is something going on here. Just expose yourself to it. Buy some Bitcoin and some Ethereum, the only way to understand this complex and rapidly evolving world is to have some exposure to it."

I would happily pay £500 to hear you sharing the secrets of your success in more detail.

"I turned a £200 investment into £1bn, I paid off my mortgage by the age of 22, I drive a F1 racing car to the shops, and I own a villa in Marbella. My girlfriend used to model underwear for Next, and I own a dozen suits. For just £500+VAT, I will share the secrets of my success and set you on the path to extraordinary financial growth. Say "yes" to unimaginable wealth success in the digital age.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

MW & Crypto on 11:00 - May 31 with 2283 viewsdannyblue

Digital money: yes. Lots of use cases and benefits.
Banking ripe for shakeup: yes.
Energy hogging mechanism for logging transactions in decentralised permissionless system: no

Fix the proof of work / proof of stake cost conundrum and its game on.
[Post edited 31 May 2021 12:40]
MW & Crypto on 12:34 - May 31 with 2210 viewsRussian__Bot

MW & Crypto on 11:00 - May 31 by dannyblue

Digital money: yes. Lots of use cases and benefits.
Banking ripe for shakeup: yes.
Energy hogging mechanism for logging transactions in decentralised permissionless system: no

Fix the proof of work / proof of stake cost conundrum and its game on.
[Post edited 31 May 2021 12:40]

Ethereum switching from Proof of Work system currently using same energy as Peru to Proof of Stake using same energy as a small town of 1200 people

Decentralised is the most important part. Pure, even competition. No matter where your from or what your background. Opening up the possibilities.

Couldn't conceive of or predict Uber, Airbnb, Spotify not that long ago

Those doubting crypto and block chain technologies always remind me of this clip

MW & Crypto on 12:45 - May 31 with 2213 viewsMick_S

MW & Crypto on 09:57 - May 31 by Konk

"A 4-4-2, kick and rush, missionary sex, go on holiday to of Spain every year, order an English breakfast in the red lion along with a glass of San Miguel every year, work your 9-5 job- same company for life- leave savings in a bank that pays no interest while inflation eat away at that money and live off a crap pension. Crypto aint for you.

For those with risk tolerance and capable of critical thinking, who are getting the sense that there is something going on here. Just expose yourself to it. Buy some Bitcoin and some Ethereum, the only way to understand this complex and rapidly evolving world is to have some exposure to it."

I would happily pay £500 to hear you sharing the secrets of your success in more detail.

"I turned a £200 investment into £1bn, I paid off my mortgage by the age of 22, I drive a F1 racing car to the shops, and I own a villa in Marbella. My girlfriend used to model underwear for Next, and I own a dozen suits. For just £500+VAT, I will share the secrets of my success and set you on the path to extraordinary financial growth. Say "yes" to unimaginable wealth success in the digital age.

Look who’s back, back, back.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

MW & Crypto on 11:14 - Jun 1 with 2071 viewsTacticalR

'Even students of idiotic populism are bemused that some people have placed trust both in an algorithm and in a transfer mechanism they do not understand, and over which they have no means of redress or protection (like deposit insurance) if anything goes wrong.'

Cryptocrap
https://economicsofimperialism.blogspot.com/2021/04/cryptocrap.html

The writer of that blog, Tony Norfield, is a former director of foreign exchange at a London bank, a Marxist, and the author of The City: London and the Global Power of Finance, a study of contemporary imperialism.

As mentioned, I recommend last week's Business Daily Dogecoin or bust for its interviews with Dogecoin believers.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3ct1jnj
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 13:07]

Air hostess clique

MW & Crypto on 12:17 - Jun 1 with 2021 viewsQPR_Jim

MW & Crypto on 12:34 - May 31 by Russian__Bot

Ethereum switching from Proof of Work system currently using same energy as Peru to Proof of Stake using same energy as a small town of 1200 people

Decentralised is the most important part. Pure, even competition. No matter where your from or what your background. Opening up the possibilities.

Couldn't conceive of or predict Uber, Airbnb, Spotify not that long ago

Those doubting crypto and block chain technologies always remind me of this clip

"Decentralised is the most important part. Pure, even competition. No matter where your from or what your background. Opening up the possibilities."

I don't understand how the fact it's decentralised is a positive tbh. All sides of the Brexit debate agreed that retaining sterling was good and control over our own fiscal policy was a benefit, so why would bitcoin replacing that suddenly be a benefit. What stops excessive inflation or deflation? Where's the protection for your life savings if an exchange crashes or a hard drive becomes corrupted?

You seem to want to make it sound like it's a great advantage for poorer people but it can only benefit them if they can afford to invest in it. So not sure if that argument is correct either.
MW & Crypto on 16:04 - Jun 1 with 1912 viewsJuzzie

Discussion about Bitcoin/cryptocurrency is just going to be another Brexit, General Election, vax/antivax, etc type of discussion isn't it where both side maintain their stance and no one yields and the conversation just goes around in circles ad infinitum.
MW & Crypto on 16:15 - Jun 1 with 1895 viewskarl

MW & Crypto on 16:04 - Jun 1 by Juzzie

Discussion about Bitcoin/cryptocurrency is just going to be another Brexit, General Election, vax/antivax, etc type of discussion isn't it where both side maintain their stance and no one yields and the conversation just goes around in circles ad infinitum.

MW said to not go near them, that's good enough for me as he can do no wrong at the moment.
In October when we're bottom of the league I'll be investing heavily and paying no attention to what that ar5ehole says.
Is that how it works?
MW & Crypto on 17:25 - Jun 1 with 1848 viewsTacticalR

I am not sure it's quite like those other discussions as I doubt many people have skin in the bitcoin game.

The thing I found interesting in Gerard's 'Attack of the 50 foot Blockchain' (apart from the outlandish claims of the bitcoin crowd) is the sheer impracticality of deploying blockchain for practical purposes (the author is a Unix system administrator).

The final chapter of the book might interest you:

'Case study: Why you can’t put the music industry on a blockchain'

Air hostess clique

MW & Crypto on 18:01 - Jun 1 with 1811 viewsQPR_Jim

I only mentioned Brexit because part of that discussion was about the Euro and Sterling and I thought it was relevant. I am hopeful the discussion won't go down that route as I think some of the articles posted are quite informative and I am hopeful that those who understand/invested in bitcoin can explain some of the things I don't get.
MW & Crypto on 19:51 - Jun 1 with 1763 viewsJuzzie

MW & Crypto on 18:01 - Jun 1 by QPR_Jim

I only mentioned Brexit because part of that discussion was about the Euro and Sterling and I thought it was relevant. I am hopeful the discussion won't go down that route as I think some of the articles posted are quite informative and I am hopeful that those who understand/invested in bitcoin can explain some of the things I don't get.

I wasn’t talking about Brexit and Cryptocurrency in the same conversation, more just giving individual examples of topics that just go round and round.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024