Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 11:30 - May 13 with 5054 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/league-one-and-tw

Here's the latest news and transfer rumours in League One and League Two on Monday, May 13, 2019.

Sunderland are one of several League One clubs with an interest in AFC Wimbledon defender Deji Oshilaja, according to reports.

HITC Sport claim that Jack Ross is keen on a move for the 25-year-old, who is set to become a free agent this summer.

It is believed claims the Black Cats, Barnsley and Fleetwood Town are all lining-up a move for Oshilaja once his contract expires.

Oshilaja made 32 appearances for the Dons last season, and has also spent time on loan at Sheffield Wednesday and Gillingham.

Bristol City are preparing a £2million swoop for Barnsley top goalscorer Kieffer Moore, The Sun understands.

Lee Johnson's side were linked with the striker in January after Moore appeared to be in red hot form before he was ruled out for the rest of the season in February.

The 26-year-old is poised to return ahead of next season's Championship campaign, though the Robins are said to have set their sights on making another move.

Moore could follow star defender Liam Lindsay out the exit door this summer as Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino reportedly wants to bring him to Brescia this summer.

Portsmouth and Blackpool are the latest clubs to be linked with Plymouth Argyle defender Ryan Edwards.

The 25-year-old confirmed he will leave Home Park this summer, prompting interest from a number of League One teams.

Last week saw Doncaster, Fleetwood, Peterborough, Bristol Rovers and Bradford City credited with interest but The Sun believes Blackpool are also keen while Pompey are "a maybe".

The Pilgrims are on the hunt for a new manager and are understood to have held talks with Bury boss Ryan Lowe, reports on the South Coast say.

Bradford City manager Gary Bowyer has revealed he is keeping tabs on free agent Mark Cullen.

The striker was released from Blackpool last week after five years at Bloomfield Road and worked with Bowyer between 2016-2018.

Bowyer told the Telegraph and Argus: “He’s somebody I know and scored the winner for us at Wembley to clinch promotion.

“Cully is always going to have a special place in my heart because of what he did that season and that particular day.

“The poor lad has had a terrible time with injuries but that’s one that we’d certainly monitor.”

Peterborough United are plotting a move for Bolton Wanderers free agent Mark Beevers, as per The Sun.

Posh chairman Darragh MacAnthony said last week the club were on the brink of signing a Championship defender who has won promotion from League One.

Beevers fits that blueprint having did it with Sheffield Wednesday and Bolton as well as holding further third-tier experience with Millwall.

MacAnthony, however, did rule out a reunion with Paul Coutts and George Boyd following their release from Sheffield United and Wednesday, respectively.

In League Two, MK Dons are keen on NAC Breda left-back Greg Leigh, The Sun understands.

Leigh, a former youth product of Manchester City, moved the Netherlands' top-flight on a three-year-deal last summer.

However, following Breda's relegation countered by MK's promotion, Leigh has been touted with a return to England.

The 24-year-old has already had spells at Crewe Alexandra, Bradford City and Bury.

Port Vale starlet Luke Daley is set to complete a move to Huddersfield after knocking back offers form Liverpool and Southampton.

Vale will be entitled to a compensation fee after Daley, 16, was on the club's books for eight years.

Vale's academy manager Sevvy Aslam told StokeOnTrentLive: "We had interest from Huddersfield and while that was going on, we had interest from Southampton and Liverpool.

"He has decided to stick with Huddersfield. He is a lovely lad and we are sad to see him go."

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:12 - Jun 29 with 447 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:09 - Jun 26 by spell_chekker

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:16 - Jun 29 with 444 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:12 - Jun 29 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Portsmouth have ended their interest in Blackpool defender Curtis Tilt.

Pool’s League One rivals were considering a bid for the centre-half to replace Matt Clarke, who has signed for Premier League Brighton and Hove Albion.

However, Pompey boss Kenny Jackett has recruited two new centre-backs in Paul Downing and Sean Raggett, and says he’s unlikely to do any more business this summer unless any players leave.

Thursday’s addition of Raggett from Norwich City takes the Pompey squad to 24 players — an optimum number in Jackett’s view.

He told Portsmouth News: “We’ve got a good balance in terms of our squad. I’d suggest that if we bring people in, there will be people going out before that.

“The five signings we’ve made have brought us up to where I like to be. That’s two players for every position, with three senior keepers.

“Looking at the centre-half department, we have added Raggett and Downing to Christian Burgess, although losing Matt Clarke can be a big thing.

“So we’ve got those three and Matt Casey. I am very confident of those going into the new season.

“It’s finished now. That should see us through in that particular position.”

Tilt, who has a year remaining on his contract, was the subject of serious interest from Ipswich Town last season. A £1m asking price was slapped on the 27-year-old by former boss Gary Bowyer but that figure is likely to be lowered this summer due to his contract situation.

Tilt made 42 appearances last season, scoring four times. Manager Terry McPhillips said this month: “I think there’s going to be interest and I don’t think it will just be Tilty — there will be others. We cross those bridges when they come but we’ll be ready with replacements if needed.”

Pool lost one centre-back with the return of Ben Heneghan to parent club Sheffield United but have signed a replacement in Ryan Edwards from Plymouth Argyle.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-defende

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:40 - Jul 1 with 444 viewsspell_chekker

Rotherham United want Blackpool defender but admit defeat in pursuit of Southend United man

Rotherham United will not be signing Southend United midfielder Dru Yearwood this summer.

The Millers are keen on some more signings over the coming weeks to bolster their squad following their relegation from the Championship, as per a report by the Sheffield Star.

Paul Warne’s side made a £200,000 bid for the highly-rated Yearwood which was rejected by their fellow League One side.

Warne has admitted defeat in this transfer pursuit and told the Sheffield Star: “I believe we have made a bid. I don’t think we will be going back with anything more.”

The Yorkshire side also made a move for Ross County midfielder Jamie Lindsay of around £150,000. However, it was turned down by the Scottish Premiership side.

Lindsay, who is 23 years-old, has previously played for Motherwell, Celtic and Dumbarton. Rotherham could make a another bid for him with Warne saying: “He is a player I like. There is interest in him. It is true we have had a bid turned down. Quelle surprise, they want more money. That’s the next step for us, whether we up our offer or take a different option.”

The Millers’ boss also suggested he is interested in Blackpool defender Curtis Tilt, who has a year left on his contract at Bloomfield Road.

Warne said: “Curtis is a defender I really like. I spoke to Hursty (Paul Hurst) last year when he offered big with Ipswich for him. That deal fell through. You have to consider that Semi (Ajayi) might go. I do like centre-halves with pace, How can you not like Curtis?”

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:21 - Jul 1 with 444 viewsspell_chekker

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:06 - Jul 1 with 442 viewsspell_chekker

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:39 - Jul 1 with 441 viewsspell_chekker

More news on Ryan Hardie.

He's got a year left on his contract at Rangers and so would command a fee.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2019/07/01/blackpool-trying-to-stitch-up-deal-for-ra

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:39 - Jul 1 with 440 viewsspell_chekker

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:22 - Jul 2 with 438 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:39 - Jul 1 by spell_chekker

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:20 - Jul 2 with 428 viewsspell_chekker

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:22 - Jul 2 by BringBackTheRedRoom

EFL club plotting transfer swoop for Rangers man

Blackpool are hoping to wrap up a deal for Glasgow Rangers striker Ryan Hardie, as reported by Alan Nixon.

The 22-year-old has struggled to break into the Ibrox first team, having had a loan spell with St Mirren and two with Raith Rovers.

In the last two seasons, he had spells on loan at Livingston and bagged 15 goals in 32 matches.

That’s not enough to convince Steven Gerrard he’s worth a place in the Rangers first team set up and it is believed Terry McPhillips sees him as the answer to their ongoing search for a centre forward.

Hardie has been capped by Scotland up to Under 21 level, but has just 17 Rangers outings to his name, despite being with the club since 2010. He turned professional in 2014, but he now looks likely to depart.

Blackpool are currently under new ownership, with Simon Sadler taking over and looking to push them beyond their respectable tenth-place finish last season.

Blackpool are hoping to wrap up a deal for Glasgow Rangers striker Ryan Hardie, as reported by Alan Nixon.

The 22-year-old has struggled to break into the Ibrox first team, having had a loan spell with St Mirren and two with Raith Rovers.
—— ADVERTISEMENT ——

In the last two seasons, he had spells on loan at Livingston and bagged 15 goals in 32 matches.

That’s not enough to convince Steven Gerrard he’s worth a place in the Rangers first team set up and it is believed Terry McPhillips sees him as the answer to their ongoing search for a centre forward.

Hardie has been capped by Scotland up to Under 21 level, but has just 17 Rangers outings to his name, despite being with the club since 2010. He turned professional in 2014, but he now looks likely to depart.

Blackpool are currently under new ownership, with Simon Sadler taking over and looking to push them beyond their respectable tenth-place finish last season.
Do you remember - When Bolton last made Europe
00:26
/
01:00
00:00
Next Video

He’s opened contract talks with manager Terry McPhillips, looking to secure the popular manager on a more secure deal than his current one-year rolling terms.

The Verdict

Hardie is just the sort of signing Blackpool fans could get excited about.

He’s had a good football upbringing at Rangers who are perhaps one of the biggest clubs in the United Kingdom. They’ve got great facilities and coaches, something that can only benefit a 22-year-old.

He showed during his Livingston loan spells that he can score goals. He’s a tall, imposing figure up front which is just what Blackpool need to complement the guile of Armand Gnanduillet.

If Blackpool pull it off, this could be a fascinating acquisition.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:27 - Jul 2 with 428 viewsspell_chekker

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:53 - Jul 2 with 424 viewsjanegallagher

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:27 - Jul 2 by spell_chekker

Wonder who that could be 🤔

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:55 - Jul 2 with 420 viewsspell_chekker

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:53 - Jul 2 by janegallagher

Wonder who that could be 🤔

It must be the Palace player.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:06 - Jul 2 with 415 viewsspell_chekker

Blackpool register interest in signing 23-y/o striker

Blackpool have expressed an interest in signing former Crystal Palace forward, Sullay Kaikai ahead of the new season according to journalist, Alan Nixon.

Kaikai is a free agent after his contract with Palace came to an end in June, and Blackpool have evidently been impressed with what they have seen from the 23-year-old.

He made 11 appearances for the Crystal Palace first-team across a five-year spell with the Eagles.

But he has been out on loan on numerous occasions, so the writing will have been somewhat on the wall for Kaikai heading towards the end of his contract earlier this year.

Kaikai spent last season on loan with Dutch side, NAC Breda, who play in the Eredivisie, where he made just six appearances, which included one league start.

He has experience of playing regularly in English football as well though, as he scored 12 goals in 29 appearances for Shrewsbury Town in the 2015/2016 season in League One.

The forward has also played in the Championship, in a loan spell with Brentford not so long ago, and he’ll be keen to recapture his best form wherever he is playing his football next season.

The Verdict:

This would be an excellent signing by Blackpool if they can pull it off.

Kaikai has a considerable amount of experience under his belt for a player that is still only 23, and I think Crystal Palace will live to regret letting him go so early into his professional career.

I think he’s far too good for a League One club, although Blackpool won’t mind one bit if they can convince him to sign for them, as he could be the game-changer they’ve been looking for.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:09 - Jul 2 with 415 viewsspell_chekker

Former Blackpool man becomes Morecambe’s fifth summer arrival

Former Blackpool winger John O'Sullivan signed on with the Shrimps

Shrimps’ boss Jim Bentley made his fifth summer signing with the arrival of John O’Sullivan.

The 25-year-old winger agreed a two-year deal with Morecambe after being released by Blackpool at the end of last season.

Bentley had been on the lookout for a winger after loanee Piero Mingoia went back to Accrington Stanley come the end of the 2018/19 campaign.

Bentley said: “It’s a big signing for us. He’s a good age, he’s got good experience, he’s been playing at a higher level and he wants to play games and be successful.

“He’s the type of player we’re always been impressed with when we’ve come up against him in the past and we have tried to sign him a few times before.

“We are pleased to have him on board and I’m sure he will be a big player for us.

“He’s had a couple of disrupted seasons but he’s determined to get up to 40-plus games this season, chip in with goals and assists and we look forward to having him here.”

O’Sullivan, who spent part of last season on loan at Dundee in the Scottish Premier League, is also a former Republic of Ireland U21 international.

He follows Michael Howard, Tom Brewitt, Adam Buxton and Cole Stockton in joining the Shrimps ahead of the new season.

He told the club website: “I’m delighted to get it over the line. At this stage of my career, I think it is the perfect fit for me.

“I had a few other options but at this stage of my career I want to be playing every week and the gaffer sold it well to me so I think it is the perfect move.

“I’d heard the gaffer had been interested in me in the past, when I met him last week I agreed with everything he said and that is why I am here today.”

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:08 - Jul 2 with 414 viewsspell_chekker

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:11 - Jul 2 with 413 viewsspell_chekker

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:13 - Jul 2 with 413 viewsspell_chekker

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:31 - Jul 3 with 409 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:13 - Jul 2 by spell_chekker

Here's the latest rumours from League One and League Two.

Celtic are interested in re-signing former Sunderland defender Adam Matthews after abandoning a deal for Middlesbrough's Paddy McNair. (Scotsman)

James Wilson snubbed an offer from Sunderland in favour of returning to Aberdeen on a two-year deal. (Daily Mail)

Blackpool are hoping to wrap up a deal for Rangers ' Ryan Hardie with Terry McPhillips eyeing a tall striker. (The Sun)

The Seasiders are also on the verge of finalising a deal for Sulley Kaikai following his release from NAC Breda. (Blackpool Gazette)

Transfer-listed Peterborough United midfielder Mark O’Hara has been given a surprise chance to impress manager Darren Ferguson. (Peterborough Telegraph)

Luca Connell has released a heartfelt statement, insisting Bolton "will always be special" after joining Celtic last week. (Burnden Aces)

Rotherham United are unlikely to make another bid for Southend United midfielder Dru Yearwood after seeing a £200,000 opening offer rejected. (Echo News)

Luton Town, Bristol City and Derby County have all been credited with interest in recently released Coventry City defender Jordan Willis. (Coventry Live)

Plymouth Argyle have taken AFC Bournemouth goalkeeper Jordan Holmes on trial while former Brighton defender Ben Barclay opted against it. (Plymouth Argyle)

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-hoping-

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:13 - Jul 3 with 407 viewsspell_chekker

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:31 - Jul 3 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Here's the latest rumours from League One and League Two.

Celtic are interested in re-signing former Sunderland defender Adam Matthews after abandoning a deal for Middlesbrough's Paddy McNair. (Scotsman)

James Wilson snubbed an offer from Sunderland in favour of returning to Aberdeen on a two-year deal. (Daily Mail)

Blackpool are hoping to wrap up a deal for Rangers ' Ryan Hardie with Terry McPhillips eyeing a tall striker. (The Sun)

The Seasiders are also on the verge of finalising a deal for Sulley Kaikai following his release from NAC Breda. (Blackpool Gazette)

Transfer-listed Peterborough United midfielder Mark O’Hara has been given a surprise chance to impress manager Darren Ferguson. (Peterborough Telegraph)

Luca Connell has released a heartfelt statement, insisting Bolton "will always be special" after joining Celtic last week. (Burnden Aces)

Rotherham United are unlikely to make another bid for Southend United midfielder Dru Yearwood after seeing a £200,000 opening offer rejected. (Echo News)

Luton Town, Bristol City and Derby County have all been credited with interest in recently released Coventry City defender Jordan Willis. (Coventry Live)

Plymouth Argyle have taken AFC Bournemouth goalkeeper Jordan Holmes on trial while former Brighton defender Ben Barclay opted against it. (Plymouth Argyle)

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-hoping-

Like Kaikai, Hardie looks to be an excellent prospect.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:10 - Jul 3 with 404 viewsspell_chekker

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:11 - Jul 3 with 404 viewsspell_chekker

It looks like Kaikai to me.

We'll know soon enough.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:16 - Jul 3 with 401 viewsspell_chekker

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:24 - Jul 3 with 399 viewsspell_chekker

Is this a loss? We've probably got better (Hardie) in our sights)??

No way Ajose! Exeter City beat Lincoln City and Blackpool to signing of strike ace Nicky Ajose

'I am hungry to score goals' insists former Manchester United striker

Exeter City have fought off stiff competition from League One sides Lincoln City and Blackpool to land in-demand striker Nicky Ajose.

The former Manchester United striker was available on a free transfer after leaving Charlton Athletic in the summer and said his mind was made up after coming to Devon and holding talks with manager Matt Taylor.

“I am delighted,” Ajose said. “It has been an interesting summer for myself.

“I came down here and spoke to Matt, the manager, and when I got on the flight home my mind was made up. I knew where I wanted to spend the next part of my career.

“You just get a feeling when you are at a certain place and it is club with honest people and they have got a track record of developing players of all ages.

“The facilities as well are good, even beyond this level, so all those things and then a manager who has shown a lot of desire to get me here and the coaching staff as well. It just felt right and hopefully it is going to work out well.”

Ajose, 27, came through the ranks at Old Trafford, but failed to make a first team appearance. However, he had a successful loan spell at Bury before making the switch to Peterborough United, where he was signed by Darren Ferguson, son of the then United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

However, he failed to really hold down a first team place at London Road and had further spells at Scunthorpe, Chesterfield, Crawley and Bury before a goal laden loan spell with Swindon.

A brief stint at Leeds United saw him make just three first team appearances before Ajose was sent on loan to Crewe and after a year at Elland Road, he joined Swindon where his 24 goals in 38 appearances helped the Robins finish mid-table in League One.

That led to an £800,000 move to Charlton, where Ajose made 58 appearances, scoring 11 goals, although he also spent a third spell with Swindon and ended last season at Mansfield Town.

Manager Matt Taylor recently told Devon Live he was searching for that 'fox in the box' and was delighted to end his search for a proven scorer, something the Grecians have lacked since Jayden Stockley's £750,000 move to Preston North End.

“I have been working on it a while now,” the City chief said. “He is the profile of the centre forward we have been looking for a number of weeks, if not a number of months, at this football club.

“I am delighted it is done and secured and, hopefully, he can get down to some hard work over the next couple of weeks and bed into the team. We have got to supply him with a good service and that is up to myself, my coaching staff and the rest of the group to do that. I am sure that if we do that, he will score goals.

“He is a player in demand and I have got to thank the board because they have put forward the budget and put forward the funds for a player like Nicky. Centre forwards don’t come cheap and centre forwards who score goals certainly aren’t cheap, but we will get full value out of Nicky I believe.

“He will be honest enough to work hard, in and out of possession, but he will be judged on that goalscoring record. We are not going to put a whole load of pressure on him. I hope he enjoys his time here and really buys in to what we are trying to do.

Taylor, himself former Addick, contacted his former club for a reference on Ajose. “He is a good character,” Taylor added.

“I know some of the lads at Charlton pretty well so they have given him a reference. I have followed his career. He has been in the game a long time, despite being still relatively young.

“It will be an interesting time for him. He is a long way from home being a Manchester lad, but some of our lads are from the north west, myself included. It (Exeter) is a great area to live in and a great club to be at and, hopefully, we can provide a real home for Nicky and somewhere where he can enjoy his football.”

Ajsoe added: “I am hungry to score goals. It is why I play football. I am someone who likes to score, create and obviously, I want to win, but I like getting in behind defenders and causing problems.

“Yes, for sure we are looking for promotion. It was strange last year because it was quite tight all the way and you could go from seventh to third in a week’s time. Hopefully, this year with the experience the boys have had and the manager, they will be able to get up automatically.”

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:41 - Jul 3 with 397 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:24 - Jul 3 by spell_chekker

Is this a loss? We've probably got better (Hardie) in our sights)??

No way Ajose! Exeter City beat Lincoln City and Blackpool to signing of strike ace Nicky Ajose

'I am hungry to score goals' insists former Manchester United striker

Exeter City have fought off stiff competition from League One sides Lincoln City and Blackpool to land in-demand striker Nicky Ajose.

The former Manchester United striker was available on a free transfer after leaving Charlton Athletic in the summer and said his mind was made up after coming to Devon and holding talks with manager Matt Taylor.

“I am delighted,” Ajose said. “It has been an interesting summer for myself.

“I came down here and spoke to Matt, the manager, and when I got on the flight home my mind was made up. I knew where I wanted to spend the next part of my career.

“You just get a feeling when you are at a certain place and it is club with honest people and they have got a track record of developing players of all ages.

“The facilities as well are good, even beyond this level, so all those things and then a manager who has shown a lot of desire to get me here and the coaching staff as well. It just felt right and hopefully it is going to work out well.”

Ajose, 27, came through the ranks at Old Trafford, but failed to make a first team appearance. However, he had a successful loan spell at Bury before making the switch to Peterborough United, where he was signed by Darren Ferguson, son of the then United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

However, he failed to really hold down a first team place at London Road and had further spells at Scunthorpe, Chesterfield, Crawley and Bury before a goal laden loan spell with Swindon.

A brief stint at Leeds United saw him make just three first team appearances before Ajose was sent on loan to Crewe and after a year at Elland Road, he joined Swindon where his 24 goals in 38 appearances helped the Robins finish mid-table in League One.

That led to an £800,000 move to Charlton, where Ajose made 58 appearances, scoring 11 goals, although he also spent a third spell with Swindon and ended last season at Mansfield Town.

Manager Matt Taylor recently told Devon Live he was searching for that 'fox in the box' and was delighted to end his search for a proven scorer, something the Grecians have lacked since Jayden Stockley's £750,000 move to Preston North End.

“I have been working on it a while now,” the City chief said. “He is the profile of the centre forward we have been looking for a number of weeks, if not a number of months, at this football club.

“I am delighted it is done and secured and, hopefully, he can get down to some hard work over the next couple of weeks and bed into the team. We have got to supply him with a good service and that is up to myself, my coaching staff and the rest of the group to do that. I am sure that if we do that, he will score goals.

“He is a player in demand and I have got to thank the board because they have put forward the budget and put forward the funds for a player like Nicky. Centre forwards don’t come cheap and centre forwards who score goals certainly aren’t cheap, but we will get full value out of Nicky I believe.

“He will be honest enough to work hard, in and out of possession, but he will be judged on that goalscoring record. We are not going to put a whole load of pressure on him. I hope he enjoys his time here and really buys in to what we are trying to do.

Taylor, himself former Addick, contacted his former club for a reference on Ajose. “He is a good character,” Taylor added.

“I know some of the lads at Charlton pretty well so they have given him a reference. I have followed his career. He has been in the game a long time, despite being still relatively young.

“It will be an interesting time for him. He is a long way from home being a Manchester lad, but some of our lads are from the north west, myself included. It (Exeter) is a great area to live in and a great club to be at and, hopefully, we can provide a real home for Nicky and somewhere where he can enjoy his football.”

Ajsoe added: “I am hungry to score goals. It is why I play football. I am someone who likes to score, create and obviously, I want to win, but I like getting in behind defenders and causing problems.

“Yes, for sure we are looking for promotion. It was strange last year because it was quite tight all the way and you could go from seventh to third in a week’s time. Hopefully, this year with the experience the boys have had and the manager, they will be able to get up automatically.”

A lot of these rumours are made up by agents. One of the things we'll just have to get use to now, having a new owner with money.

Rule 1 Agents lie.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 23:11 - Jul 3 with 394 viewsspell_chekker

Surely not:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024