Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Loaned Players 23:48 - Feb 1 with 5652 viewsOregonQPR

Caulker - Liverpool
Fer - Swansea
Sandro - West Brom

All evidently not good enough for us at Div 2 level but good enough for Div 1 teams is that a sad indictment of how poorly run we are as a club? What do regular match goers make of these signings?

Incidentally it is still Div 1 & 2 in my old mind as I detest the dreadful "branding" that is rife in football and beyond.
Our Loaned Players on 16:28 - Feb 2 with 1051 viewsisawqpratwcity

Our Loaned Players on 15:26 - Feb 2 by karl

It's a hard one isn't it? We want them to earn moves away but to do so then they must play to a PL standard, something they have patently failed to do on a regular basis at LR, it would be more salt in the wounds although achieving what we want.
Hate modern football at times.

I'm sure that's why we're still stuck with most of our dross, but I can't see that Sandro's and Fer's loans were completed on anything but previous reputations. They've both been distinctly underwhelming in their time here.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Our Loaned Players on 22:05 - Feb 2 with 981 viewsderbyhoop

£100k + per week off the wage bill.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024