Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Cricket] South Africa v England 22:46 - Dec 11 with 5040 viewsDeano19766

Anyone else heading out for the Test series? Or any SA based R's attending any of the Tests? 3 of us (R's) heading out over the course of next week and the following week. Normally see a few Rangers shirts on tour. Sure this one will be no different. Come on England
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 22:49]
[Cricket] South Africa v England on 09:38 - Jan 3 with 1297 viewsBlackCrowe

Take a bow Stokesy. A star is born.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

[Cricket] South Africa v England on 10:54 - Jan 3 with 1240 viewsbarabajagal

[Cricket] South Africa v England on 09:38 - Jan 3 by BlackCrowe

Take a bow Stokesy. A star is born.

The greatest of innings. Style, grace and absolute butchery...
[Cricket] South Africa v England on 11:48 - Jan 3 with 1184 viewsDWQPR

[Cricket] South Africa v England on 10:54 - Jan 3 by barabajagal

The greatest of innings. Style, grace and absolute butchery...

And not a chance given. There is was this morning saying to myself after he hit ten off the first over of the day that he was a walking wicket playing like that and it was likely that he would get out before his hundred and with another quick wicket we would be 350-7 and struggling! And as I type there goes another huge six! What do I know about cricket!

And so pleased for Jonny Bairstow, first test hundred meant so much to him especially after losing his Dad in such awful circumstances when he was only eight.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2016 11:50]

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

[Cricket] South Africa v England on 12:08 - Jan 3 with 1148 views18StoneOfHoop

Sorry,same old boring point for all those happy with their Sky subscriptions BUT I'll have a howl again anyway...

The ECB's very good dirty digger octogenarian barstard mate Rupert Murdoch - who's done so very little to keep cricket in England a national game available to all - lets me see on terrestial tv all of 6 balls of the first 2 wonderful SA tests but passes on plenty of free-to-air QPR highlights to all platforms..

Life's a pile of spit and then you die.

[Post edited 6 Jan 2016 10:53]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

[Cricket] South Africa v England on 10:38 - Jan 6 with 943 viewsCamberleyR

Throwing the game away? 87-4 at lunch on the final day. If the Saffas can get another wicket or two for the addition of not much more early in the afternoon session they are really going to fancy their chances of bowling us out and winning this.

Surely a first to score 600+ in the first innings and lose?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

[Cricket] South Africa v England on 10:46 - Jan 6 with 931 viewsElHoop

England will go down swinging though so it's unlikely that we'll be out for much less than 200 which would be interesting if South Africa needed 200 off say 30 overs under test rules. They'd go for it so we could still win the game. 3 results still possible here.
[Cricket] South Africa v England on 11:42 - Jan 6 with 896 viewsdaveB

If England can bat till tea they can still win this but would be shocked if it's not a draw
[Cricket] South Africa v England on 11:57 - Jan 6 with 879 viewsCamberleyR

Five down now. If another goes quickly it's squeaky bum time.

Login to get fewer ads

[Cricket] South Africa v England on 12:00 - Jan 6 with 875 viewsElHoop

Amla batted out time when that was what he needed to do - Stokes couldn't do that and for all the hype he only averages around 30 in tests. Will be interesting to see whether Amla can biff it later on if the need arises.
[Cricket] South Africa v England on 12:04 - Jan 6 with 869 viewsCamberleyR

586 the current highest score by a side batting first and losing (Australia 1894-95). That game was the first instance of a team following on and winning until Headingley 1981. England won that 1894-95 game by 10 runs.

[Cricket] South Africa v England on 12:05 - Jan 6 with 864 viewsCamberleyR

6 down now. DEFINITELY squeaky bum time

[Cricket] South Africa v England on 12:09 - Jan 6 with 853 viewsElHoop

Even 150 will be tough on this pitch today with Broad and Finn banging them down against a desire to chase runs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024