Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank You Garry Monk 15:59 - Dec 9 with 3040 viewsjackharris

Thank you Garry for all your extremely hard work for, over a decade at our fabulous club. Because of your amazing professionalism and help we were able to achieve our dreams. We will miss you. You will be a brilliant manager, because you are able to learn and develop from your mistakes.

I also blame our current squad for their lack of effort the last few months and some of the new coaching staff who have not fulfilled their job descriptions.

ATB Garry from Jackharris, YOU JACK BASTARD
[Post edited 9 Dec 2015 16:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Thank You Garry Monk on 16:02 - Dec 9 with 2422 viewsHidden_Hand

Have you had this homo-erotic post ready typed up ?
Thank You Garry Monk on 16:06 - Dec 9 with 2406 viewsThornburyswan

Fully echo those thoughts - a very sad day & a number of the players, some of whom would be badged as 'Monk's mates' need to have a serious look in the mirror - true Jack legend.

But in true football style 'the King (or Jack for us I guess) is dead, long live the King'

Clotet & Beattie need to be following him out the door for me.
Thank You Garry Monk on 16:07 - Dec 9 with 2380 viewsdcd14

Totally agree, been a fantastic servant.
Thank You Garry Monk on 16:10 - Dec 9 with 2357 viewsorion3016

Good luck. Inevitable decision

Be over there now after

Thank You Garry Monk on 16:13 - Dec 9 with 2302 viewsjacabertawe

Thank You Garry Monk on 16:02 - Dec 9 by Hidden_Hand

Have you had this homo-erotic post ready typed up ?

Cheap and pathetic.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Thank You Garry Monk on 16:16 - Dec 9 with 2262 viewsjacabertawe

100% agree with OP. Whatever the reasons for leaving, we owe GM a huge debt.
A very sad day.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2015 16:34]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Thank You Garry Monk on 16:23 - Dec 9 with 2210 viewshomeiswheretrundleis

All the best Garry in the future and thank you for helping to keep the Swans in the football league in those very dark and uncertain days and for keeping us in the premiership when you took over from Michael Laudrup. I am sorry it has ended this way.
Thank You Garry Monk on 16:32 - Dec 9 with 2147 viewsjacabertawe

Huw's statement in full:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-live-brea

Login to get fewer ads

Thank You Garry Monk on 16:32 - Dec 9 with 2147 viewsItchySphincter

A shame it's come to this. I'm not usually bothered who's in charge so long as he football is okay but it's just sad that he tried to run before he could walk and broke it, all in the space of a couple of horrible months. One of our saddest days in many a year.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2015 16:32]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Thank You Garry Monk on 16:35 - Dec 9 with 2128 viewsOldjack

All the best Garry ,Great servant for the club, that big toe will never ever be forgotten

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Thank You Garry Monk on 16:40 - Dec 9 with 2091 viewsWxmJax

Sad but inevitable outcome in the current climate. Wish him all the best for the future.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Thank You Garry Monk on 16:41 - Dec 9 with 2084 viewsDaithejack

Sad it came to this but the correct decision though, he's been badly let down by some of the players and staff and it's time now for them to take a long hard look at themselves and step the f#%%k up. Nowhere for them to hide now.

All the best Garry YJB.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Thank You Garry Monk on 16:42 - Dec 9 with 2077 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Garry, good luck in the future and thanks for all your hard work. I am sorry it has not worked out for you.
Thank You Garry Monk on 16:43 - Dec 9 with 2065 viewspencoedjack

Thank You Garry Monk on 16:23 - Dec 9 by homeiswheretrundleis

All the best Garry in the future and thank you for helping to keep the Swans in the football league in those very dark and uncertain days and for keeping us in the premiership when you took over from Michael Laudrup. I am sorry it has ended this way.

Don't forget the goal stopping challenge at Wembley
Thank You Garry Monk on 16:57 - Dec 9 with 1996 viewscontroversial_jack

The players need to take a long hard look at themselves. They have cost this good man his future
Thank You Garry Monk on 17:03 - Dec 9 with 1979 viewsSwanzay

Just to echo the previous sentiments, ll the best for the future Garry YJB.
Thank You Garry Monk on 17:06 - Dec 9 with 1967 viewsowainglyndwr

Thank you Garry and yes if any Swans players are reading pull your fingers out
Thank You Garry Monk on 17:09 - Dec 9 with 1947 viewsTrundle10

Pity he let last seasons achievements go to his head. You reap what you sow.
Thank You Garry Monk on 17:10 - Dec 9 with 1946 viewsdgt73

A Swansea legend- all the best.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Thank You Garry Monk on 17:13 - Dec 9 with 1919 viewsgetcarter

Very sad day for SCFC, PRAWN SANDWICH BRIGADE GET THEIR WAY.
Thank You Garry Monk on 17:21 - Dec 9 with 1883 viewsGeoffThom

Sorry it didn't work out for him but he'd lost the Swansea way and some of the playing staff as well also has made bad appointments in staff that aren't up too standard the saddest part of all is this should have happened a month ago ! We now need 9 wins Asap but at the moment with our current squad with heads down I don't know or feel we'll get them bye bye Garry and thanks for your efforts ,next !!
Thank You Garry Monk on 17:34 - Dec 9 with 1826 viewsTrundle10

Thank You Garry Monk on 17:13 - Dec 9 by getcarter

Very sad day for SCFC, PRAWN SANDWICH BRIGADE GET THEIR WAY.

Do u even watch Swansea. If you do can you explain why you wanted him to stay??
Thank You Garry Monk on 17:35 - Dec 9 with 1819 viewsHuw57

Who are we actually going to get? Like seriously?

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Thank You Garry Monk on 17:36 - Dec 9 with 1811 viewsPrivate_Partz

Thank You Garry Monk on 17:21 - Dec 9 by GeoffThom

Sorry it didn't work out for him but he'd lost the Swansea way and some of the playing staff as well also has made bad appointments in staff that aren't up too standard the saddest part of all is this should have happened a month ago ! We now need 9 wins Asap but at the moment with our current squad with heads down I don't know or feel we'll get them bye bye Garry and thanks for your efforts ,next !!

Seconded. He gets my thanks as well and I wish him all the best for the future. Massive decision coming up for Huw and the Board. There are lots riding on the next appointment. I really hope they do not go in house again. Be it temporary or permanent.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Thank You Garry Monk on 18:03 - Dec 9 with 1753 viewsmax936

I echo that its a sad day, but the club had to do something in fairness, maybe Gary should have swallowed his pride and allowed the club to bring an experienced football man in, whether it would have made any difference is another thing.

Good Luck Gary,
[Post edited 9 Dec 2015 18:08]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024