Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Send Dave Cameron to coventry 11:14 - May 21 with 9478 viewsDiscodroids

Cheers Dave, according to official figures released today by your goodself, just the odd 318,00 net migration figures to the UK for the last year ,the highest since 2005.

over 640,00 People came to settle in the uk last year . 100,000 more than live in sheffield.

with a further 180,000 from eastern europe last year ,no doubt the 60% of my case files which are eastern european will rise further. the probation service is at breaking point you fackin chump and people are leaving this profession in droves.

why did i bother to leave the city to retrain for 4 years and earn less then 50% of what i was earning in 2004. to process romanians ?? to sit here day after day facing the same old faces with the same old bullshit . with 1500 of them getting nicked every fkn month were at the shitty end of the stick and if you would forgive my candor, dave, i would like to shove said shitty stick tipped with ricin spores down your japs eye

i will endevour to clear out my old neolithic garden tools to forage a bit more space in my garden shed to ease housing a greater number of people coming to blighty every 12 months than live in Preston or Swansea or Nottingham or Reading or wigan, or indeed coventry .

a quick qusetion , when can i crush your thorax at your earliest convenience you lying tory sack of shit. ?
[Post edited 21 May 2015 12:14]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 08:52 - May 22 with 2479 viewsDiscodroids

might as well delete thread clive...the old racist card being flung around like robert duvall in apocalypse now on dead vietcong.

when theres no one left in the probation service in london to deal with the effluent that is rising to the top from eastern europe and the old bill are overrun like a scene from worl war z , you can shine the bat signal in the midnight sky for for shami chakribati to resuce the citizens of east london and emma thompson on the batphone speed dial to hampstead to bring the violent human traffickers, brothel owners and pimps of ilford that i deal with ,to book via twitter hashtag campaigns and cous cous nights with punks skins rastas's and the romanian beggar with no nose outside stratford primark..

good luck . youll need it.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 8:58]

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 09:08 - May 22 with 2457 viewsClive_Anderson

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 07:37 - May 22 by paulparker

Time of the month ??

He wants the thread deleted and knows that abuse, threats and accusations of racism are the way to do it. He probably also thinks Holloway is the least likely person to call him out about it.

Just the usual shit really.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 09:11 - May 22 with 2451 viewsnadera78

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 09:08 - May 22 by Clive_Anderson

He wants the thread deleted and knows that abuse, threats and accusations of racism are the way to do it. He probably also thinks Holloway is the least likely person to call him out about it.

I never get involved in these threads because, well, quite frankly it's usually just a pissing contest. But the post from Holloway had very clear racial undertones - the implication being that you can't be British if you're not white.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 09:18 - May 22 with 2422 viewsDiscodroids

most of my case load are now white. if that eases the hand wringing and gets people to address the real point...numbers.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 9:25]

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 09:22 - May 22 with 2414 viewsjonno

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 19:10 - May 21 by queensparker

While we're signed up to the EU, there's literally nothing he or anyone can do though, is there? If you're an EU citizen, you can come and live here. That's the deal we signed up to.

I'm not a UKIP fan by any means (and I want us to stay in Europe) but it was interesting to watch people writhe around during the debates when Farage made this point. Anything to avoid addressing it.

Thing is though that it is not just EU migrants. Where I work - British Gas - a whole IT department has been "outsourced" to a company which has shipped in people from India on 25% of the salaries of UK staff to displace the current UK staff. They stay for 6 months or a year (by abusing the ICT (Inter Company Transfer) regulations (which are supposed to be used only in an emergency for a specific skills shortage) then when their visa is up they return to India to be replaced by another Indian, then come back again in a year's time and so on. Meanwhile the staff who have been displaced are forced to move to some other location miles away and apply for a job in the new company, which they won't get and will eventually be sacked, or just give up and leave anyway. The Government know it is going on, colleagues of mine have told them, but they turn a blind eye as it is what Big Business wants to save labour costs.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 9:24]
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 09:23 - May 22 with 2414 viewsstevec

Don't give up. UKIP are slowly eradicating the racists in the party, working class Labour have realised what immigration is doing to their pay packets and Tories are well aware that any 'perceived' wealth they are accused of having isn't going to be enough to get their kids a home.

What's more Cameron knows it, that's why he wants to get a referendum out the way before the ground swell consumes the old major parties.

The Yes vote will win, big business are already putting the frighteners on, but you've seen what can happen in Scotland when the collective losers represent 45% of the voting population. If it reaches anywhere near that percentage the revolution is on.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 09:42 - May 22 with 2379 viewsClive_Anderson

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 09:11 - May 22 by nadera78

I never get involved in these threads because, well, quite frankly it's usually just a pissing contest. But the post from Holloway had very clear racial undertones - the implication being that you can't be British if you're not white.

It's obvious from looking around in London that there's been mass immigration over the past 50 years, a change that Londoners didn't ask for and were never consulted about. But I guess it is racist to point that out.

No need for any mental gymnastics to desperately try to be outraged.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 10:06 - May 22 with 2340 viewsAunt_Nelly

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 09:08 - May 22 by Clive_Anderson

Wrong as per usual Clive. I think debate on migration is valid. Occasionally on LFW it can also be entertaining...'Spot the white man' jokes, not so much.

Also I'm more than happy be to be called out by anyone. That's always good for a laugh.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 10:20]
Login to get fewer ads

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 10:50 - May 22 with 2296 viewsClive_Anderson

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 10:06 - May 22 by Aunt_Nelly

Wrong as per usual Clive. I think debate on migration is valid. Occasionally on LFW it can also be entertaining...'Spot the white man' jokes, not so much.

Also I'm more than happy be to be called out by anyone. That's always good for a laugh.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 10:20]

So pointing out that London has gone from being almost entirely white British to those being the minority is ok, but posting a picture to the same effect isn't. Perhaps if accompanied with a little hand-wringing whilst being of an apologetic nature would let it get the nod, in which case they'd be no need for the usual abuse and threats of violence.

Only allowing discussion in the way you want is exactly the same as closing down debate.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 15:39 - May 22 with 2185 viewsbatmanhoop

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 09:23 - May 22 by stevec

Don't give up. UKIP are slowly eradicating the racists in the party, working class Labour have realised what immigration is doing to their pay packets and Tories are well aware that any 'perceived' wealth they are accused of having isn't going to be enough to get their kids a home.

What's more Cameron knows it, that's why he wants to get a referendum out the way before the ground swell consumes the old major parties.

The Yes vote will win, big business are already putting the frighteners on, but you've seen what can happen in Scotland when the collective losers represent 45% of the voting population. If it reaches anywhere near that percentage the revolution is on.

if they give the green light to Europeans in Britain the right to vote (I got a hunch the Tories will wrangle it)in a in/out referendum, then Steve the Europhiles will win, sadly
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 19:55 - May 22 with 2090 viewsstowmarketrange

Can't we send him to the tower instead?
Record net migration,record gap between the richest and poorest in society and record levels of debt for hospital trusts announced today.

He sure knows when to call an election.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 20:02 - May 22 with 2085 viewsTheBlob

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 07:21 - May 22 by Aunt_Nelly

Tolerating fools is one thing. Tolerating racists is another.

Idiot.

Go and beg forgiveness right now or your bollocks will drop off.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 20:06 - May 22 with 2078 viewsBluce_Ree

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 09:15 - May 23 with 1978 viewsAunt_Nelly

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 20:02 - May 22 by TheBlob

Idiot.

Go and beg forgiveness right now or your bollocks will drop off.

Shut in.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 10:50 - May 23 with 1938 viewsSpiritofGregory

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 15:39 - May 22 by batmanhoop

if they give the green light to Europeans in Britain the right to vote (I got a hunch the Tories will wrangle it)in a in/out referendum, then Steve the Europhiles will win, sadly

You just keep fighting for referendum after referendum until you win.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 11:30 - May 23 with 1823 viewsrunningman75

I was previously pro Europe. However I have a teenager daughter and would like her to have a decent future. I think we need to have a visa system for employment. Obviously in professions such as health care it will be easier for workers to get visas. Today I passed 10 work men standing repairing paving stones. All were speaking amongst themselves in their own languages. There are many British unemployed who should be offered proper apprenticeships and training. By bringing in European cheap labour the government and employers are shirking on its responsibilities towards young people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024