Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night 10:21 - May 2 with 16221 viewsJigsore

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/rio-ferdinand-wife-rebecca-ferdinand-2435616.a

How long has this been going on? Suddenly I feel bad for blaming him for bad performances if he's been preoccupied with his wife's cancer. Rip.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:52 - May 2 with 3537 viewsQPR_Jim

Absolutely shocking news.
[Post edited 2 May 2015 11:52]
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 12:33 - May 2 with 3381 viewsozexile

How awful condolences to his family
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 12:37 - May 2 with 3359 viewsAgedR

Utterly tragic

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 12:37 - May 2 with 3356 viewseastside_r

Terrible news.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 12:39 - May 2 with 3339 viewsQPR_John

Very sad
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 12:43 - May 2 with 3309 viewsRanger78

Tragic. Very Sad

Incredible respect for the dignity and class shown in dealing with it.

Wish them well
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 12:46 - May 2 with 3296 viewsHayesender

And to think myself and others accused him of all sorts.

He must have been going through absolute hell, yet he kept his dignity.

Sorry Rio, RIP to your beautiful wife

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 12:52 - May 2 with 3262 viewsHooparoo

QPR will be wearing black armbands today apparently.

Rio has shown a lot of dignity during what must be hell for him - respect.

My brother is an Oncologist and he tells me that in 10-20 years time very few people will die of cancer due to the huge leaps they are making in treatments using new drugs.

Hope he's right.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 13:10 - May 2 with 3209 viewsstevec

Much admiration for his dignity. RIP
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 13:17 - May 2 with 3171 viewsFredManRave

Absolutely tragic news for their family and friends.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 13:21 - May 2 with 3161 viewskensalriser

That's properly messed up. Thoughts with Rio and his kids.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 13:29 - May 2 with 3134 viewsDorse

I cannot say how much I respect him for the strength and dignity he has shown over the last few months. My heart goes out to him, his family and all those who loved Rebecca. Terrible news for any family. God bless, Rio.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 14:11 - May 2 with 3060 viewsToast_R

Terribly sad news.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 14:38 - May 2 with 2992 viewsmacclesfieldman

So sorry to hear this tragic news, 3 young children have lost their Mum

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 14:41 - May 2 with 2973 viewsSydneyRs

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 12:52 - May 2 by Hooparoo

QPR will be wearing black armbands today apparently.

Rio has shown a lot of dignity during what must be hell for him - respect.

My brother is an Oncologist and he tells me that in 10-20 years time very few people will die of cancer due to the huge leaps they are making in treatments using new drugs.

Hope he's right.

I hope he is too, that day cannot come soon enough.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 14:46 - May 2 with 2793 viewsHooped_Pullie

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 14:38 - May 2 by macclesfieldman

So sorry to hear this tragic news, 3 young children have lost their Mum

Dreadful for the children, the family, and of course the poor bereft husband.

Our Club is usually exemplary when it comes to sad bereavements, I trust this will continue to be the case here.

Rest In Peace.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 14:49 - May 2 with 2784 viewsbosh67

RIP - so sad. No age at all.

It does put everything into perspective. How could this guy possibly focus on anything else?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 14:57 - May 2 with 2766 viewsBathRanger

Terrible news. Deepest sympathies to Rio and his family.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 15:08 - May 2 with 2747 viewsCHUBBS

Dreadful news for the family, especially the poor young innocents who will be massively affected by this tragic death.
RIP
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 15:10 - May 2 with 2743 viewsJAPRANGERS

So sorry to hear this terrible news.

RIP Rebecca
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 15:12 - May 2 with 2736 viewsthemodfather

RIP, very sad news.....condolences to the family, friends etc
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 15:14 - May 2 with 2728 viewsMonahoop

Very sad news. Thoughts are with Rio and his family. RIP.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 15:15 - May 2 with 2728 viewsHadders

Shocking news. In the unlikely event of Rio reading this, I would like to send you my deepest sympathy. Football can be a cruel and heartless world; as others have mentioned, this reminds us all that it doesn`t actually matter at all.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 16:13 - May 2 with 2660 viewsSimonJames

Absolutely tragic. Deepest sympathy to Rio, his kids and the rest of Rebecca's family.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 16:15 - May 2 with 2660 viewsAunt_Nelly

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:39 - May 2 by johncharles

RIP Rebecca. Thoughts are with you Rio and young family.

So young. Very sad.

RIP Rebecca.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024