Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ash hoping to leave for £3m 19:34 - May 26 with 5022 viewsJackInLondon

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/26/ashley-williams-leave-swansea-na

So they reckon here he either wants to go for £3m or he'll run his contract down and leave for free. Would like to know their sources as they don't mention where any of this has come from.
Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 19:45 - May 26 with 4913 viewsdgt73

Who knows if this is true, or just a ploy in regard to a new contract. Certainly wouldn't let him leave for 3 million.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 19:45 - May 26 with 4911 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He's worth $3M for just a season. Thing with player values is they are one injury away from being worth nothing, or cost a lot to replace, so there is a value where it would be worth selling. That isn't it though.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 19:51 - May 26 with 4833 viewsDr_Winston

Chances are it's come directly from his agent.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 19:51 - May 26 with 4826 viewsApeShit

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 19:45 - May 26 by NeiltheTaylor

He's worth $3M for just a season. Thing with player values is they are one injury away from being worth nothing, or cost a lot to replace, so there is a value where it would be worth selling. That isn't it though.

I agree, its not worth selling him for £3m, i'd rather we keep him and let him go on a free at the end of the season for that price.
Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 20:00 - May 26 with 4723 viewsdgt73

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 19:51 - May 26 by Dr_Winston

Chances are it's come directly from his agent.

Could well have. This is the silly season, so expect more of this kind of crap.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 21:02 - May 26 with 4435 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Hardly any point selling for anything under £5m
Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 21:43 - May 26 with 4232 viewsSwansNZ

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 19:45 - May 26 by NeiltheTaylor

agreed - 3 million? Right. Probably come from his agent to tell the Swans get in with an excellent offer ASAP — and you can add 3 Million to his package right away, as you’ll get nothing next year.

Anyway, Ash is worth 20

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 01:37 - May 27 with 3837 viewsDyfnant

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 21:43 - May 26 by SwansNZ

agreed - 3 million? Right. Probably come from his agent to tell the Swans get in with an excellent offer ASAP — and you can add 3 Million to his package right away, as you’ll get nothing next year.

Anyway, Ash is worth 20

More than Marshal, no way!
http://m.101greatgoals.com/blog/arsenal-set-to-bid-15m-for-cardiff-keeper-marsha

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 02:25 - May 27 with 3808 viewsCatullus

If Ash wants a crack eith a bigger club, his last chance is now. But we won't sell at 3 million.
Besides, I think Chico could be on his way so Ash will be vital.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 06:43 - May 27 with 3740 viewsDrizzle

"Although Williams could yet stay on at the Liberty Stadium, the prospect of this occurring is currently remote."
Nice bit of arse covering at the end. So the article is basically saying he may leave and he may not leave. Hold the front page.
Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 09:41 - May 27 with 3477 viewstomdickharry

We should know within 24hrs if the story is true or not,Jenkins or Williams should come out in the press letting the fans know the real story,if there is a stoney silence may be he's off.
Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 11:46 - May 27 with 3243 viewsraynor94

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 09:41 - May 27 by tomdickharry

We should know within 24hrs if the story is true or not,Jenkins or Williams should come out in the press letting the fans know the real story,if there is a stoney silence may be he's off.

You never dissapoint with the guff you post, you are taking that article as gospel? and as for knowing in 24 hours is laughable, surely you have followed our club long enough to know how we work

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 12:08 - May 27 with 3178 viewstomdickharry

Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 11:46 - May 27 by raynor94

You never dissapoint with the guff you post, you are taking that article as gospel? and as for knowing in 24 hours is laughable, surely you have followed our club long enough to know how we work

Point out to me where I said the article is gospel.
Ash hoping to leave for £3m on 13:36 - May 27 with 2996 viewsScoobyWho

Players move on, and as we have always mostly agreed, they get well paid for 'playing' football. The club remains, Swansea city is not Ashley Williams, it wasn't even Robbie James, thanks if your off Ash, and if your not enjoy playing for OUR club and getting shed loads of money for it.

Swansea city is what matters is as I understand it.

And I agree.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024