Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington Stanley Bowles 2013/14 season 23:54 - Aug 15 with 3176 viewsHunterhoop

Gents,

It is that time of year again. Accrington Stanley Bowles, the QPR Supporters' XI, are soon to begin another season of Sunday League football and I'm looking for new players.

We had a cracking season last year with good numbers and some good football played, ultimately leading to promotion. However, as with every new season we've lost the odd player, suffered some key injuries and find ourselves in a higher division.

It's a great bunch of guys with a rich tradition in the fanbase. For Sunday league, the standard is competitive and the football is physical, but it's good fun and rewarding.

We are having a pre-season training session (we don't train once the season is going) to blow away the cobwebs this Sunday 18th August at 11:30am at Old Dear Park, Richmond (park at the Leisure Centre just off the A316). If you're interested, please come along.

And if you want to know more, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

Hunter

p.s. Clive, could you sticky this for a little while? Cheers.
Accrington Stanley Bowles 2013/14 season on 15:11 - Aug 16 with 3084 viewsHunterhoop

*Bump*

Clive, any chance to have as a sticky for a couple of weeks?

Cheers
Accrington Stanley Bowles 2013/14 season on 10:27 - Aug 17 with 2988 viewsHunterhoop

*Bump*
Accrington Stanley Bowles 2013/14 season on 20:39 - Aug 17 with 2940 viewsealinghoop

You should have a pm from me I think mate!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024