Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho 22:36 - Oct 1 with 1335 viewswesthamroy

On the overground home didn't like the t shirt of taraabt was it an up yours to hughes?
unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:40 - Oct 1 with 1289 viewskropotkin41

Now I was watching on a dodgy internet stream, but we looked more outplayed than unlucky.

What did it say on Adel's tee-shirt?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:40 - Oct 1 with 1281 viewsCharlie1

We were awful Roy. You did a job on us, fair and square.

Genuine question. I've grown up watching decent west ham teams so what do you make of Allardyce west ham? Can't recall so much cheating, time wasting and feigning of injury! Vaz tez am embarrassment to your shirt....

2:59 baby!

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:41 - Oct 1 with 1253 viewsLewes_r

you lot done us over fair and square..and fairly easily

well done you'll prob be mid table too

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:45 - Oct 1 with 1211 viewsQPR1882

I did'nt like that dirty cnt Nolan somehow managing to stay on the pitch.
unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:51 - Oct 1 with 1168 viewswesthamroy

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:40 - Oct 1 by Charlie1

We were awful Roy. You did a job on us, fair and square.

Genuine question. I've grown up watching decent west ham teams so what do you make of Allardyce west ham? Can't recall so much cheating, time wasting and feigning of injury! Vaz tez am embarrassment to your shirt....

Charlie we have turned into a bit of a sportmanship team we dont like it one bit time wasting and being lightweight in the penalty box we all thought there was no effort in the rangers team and the right back was terrible both goals were his lack of marking and extremely soft in our view but we will take them ;) we were left to do as we want dont think we outplayed you, you were just terrible us train full would like to know what wright Phillips has on Hughes we need the info to guarantee an upton park victory that's if Hughes is still in charge. Very debatable.
unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:53 - Oct 1 with 1151 viewskropotkin41

Could you please tell me what Adel had on his tee-shirt?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:53 - Oct 1 with 1132 viewsLewes_r

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:51 - Oct 1 by westhamroy

Charlie we have turned into a bit of a sportmanship team we dont like it one bit time wasting and being lightweight in the penalty box we all thought there was no effort in the rangers team and the right back was terrible both goals were his lack of marking and extremely soft in our view but we will take them ;) we were left to do as we want dont think we outplayed you, you were just terrible us train full would like to know what wright Phillips has on Hughes we need the info to guarantee an upton park victory that's if Hughes is still in charge. Very debatable.

I agree about the SWP thing.. others dont seem to mind him but he does my nut in

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:55 - Oct 1 with 1111 viewsCharlie1

Well said mate. Enjoy the win because in the prem, they can be rare! We were utter dross first half. Hughes is losing the plot, he's stubborn and doesn't (still) know his best team or formation.
I've never seen a WHUBteam so cynical!

Safe travels see you at Upton park

2:59 baby!

Login to get fewer ads

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:56 - Oct 1 with 1095 viewsMelakaRanger

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:53 - Oct 1 by kropotkin41

Could you please tell me what Adel had on his tee-shirt?

It said

I believe in Allah
unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:57 - Oct 1 with 1078 viewsHantsR

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:56 - Oct 1 by MelakaRanger

It said

I believe in Allah

I think it said "I love Allah", but I guess that's the same thing
unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 22:58 - Oct 1 with 1069 viewsQPR1882

I LOVE ALLAH
http://media.lockerdome.com/uploads/614c149e45fc171e5e04ddda06ca6b40_large
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 23:00 - Oct 1 with 1043 viewsBrazilNutR

Both hammers goals were very weak...and the type of goals that don't go in 9 out of 10 times... if Cesar would have got them you probably wouldn't have remembered either as great chances... Saying that first half we were poor, and WH probably passed the ball better than us, which is embarrassing considering what we know about Allerdyce... talking of which, was the first time I actually found him unpleasant,, his horrible gum chewing and giving it the big one all the time.

Oh, and how Vas Te didn't get booked for that moment of being an utter pansy and pretending he got hurt... he had just kicked the ball away, which alone is a booking... I would have sent him off.. another booking for the terrible play acting and time wasting.. Terrible reffing. Suprised hill didn;t tw4t him...
unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 23:07 - Oct 1 with 1005 viewswesthamroy

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 23:00 - Oct 1 by BrazilNutR

Both hammers goals were very weak...and the type of goals that don't go in 9 out of 10 times... if Cesar would have got them you probably wouldn't have remembered either as great chances... Saying that first half we were poor, and WH probably passed the ball better than us, which is embarrassing considering what we know about Allerdyce... talking of which, was the first time I actually found him unpleasant,, his horrible gum chewing and giving it the big one all the time.

Oh, and how Vas Te didn't get booked for that moment of being an utter pansy and pretending he got hurt... he had just kicked the ball away, which alone is a booking... I would have sent him off.. another booking for the terrible play acting and time wasting.. Terrible reffing. Suprised hill didn;t tw4t him...

Vas te is a bit of a ashley young w**nker in our eyes but if we had the savvy to make millions we could run the club sadly I don't ;) all qpr need is a bit of heart and no wright Phillips and a proper defense and you guys could go proper places you have a champions league midfield in our opinion well the 8 of us here anyway but a championship defense.
unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 23:48 - Oct 1 with 878 viewslondonscottish

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 23:07 - Oct 1 by westhamroy

Vas te is a bit of a ashley young w**nker in our eyes but if we had the savvy to make millions we could run the club sadly I don't ;) all qpr need is a bit of heart and no wright Phillips and a proper defense and you guys could go proper places you have a champions league midfield in our opinion well the 8 of us here anyway but a championship defense.

" a champions league midfield but a championship defense."

Just about sums it up. And yes, two more soft goals to add to the two we let Reading score. Still, I thought West Ham played a lot of good football and deserved at least a point from the game.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 00:23 - Oct 2 with 784 viewsToast_R

Tarbs got booked for that celebration which as ridiculous as it is, Cissè did the same last Wednesday, can we for the sake of God, Jesus or Allah, stop getting cheap retarded yellow cards cos it will cost up dear again.
unlucky tonight guys great atmosphere tho on 00:23 - Oct 2 with 784 viewss1cRanger

Argee with the atmosphere, It was buzzing before and could have gone either way. The early goal and general QPR performance pretty much killed it but my word start of the second we were rocking the place... Where the hell did that come from, literally felt like we were cheering the team to a goal when adel scored.

The Diakite gets sent off and all quiet again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024