Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! 23:15 - Aug 1 with 5716 viewsBromleyHoop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2182326/Heidar-Helguson-set-Ca

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:38 - Aug 2 with 1328 viewsBasingstokeR

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:29 - Aug 2 by Northernr

Because he's a proven goalscorer and therefore clubs might want him, as opposed to Bothroyd who's a proven tosser and therefore clubs might not.

Where is your Bothroyd evidence Clive-o? You spent a pancake day with him?

Sure he's not been as good as most expected, and has always had a very laid back playing style which makes him easily frustrating, but Jay gets some over zealous stick on here...its not as if he's SWP
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:45 - Aug 2 with 1317 viewsballbag

They seem to think it's a done deal on this website.

A great shame if true.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city/cardiff-city-fc/2012/08
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:51 - Aug 2 with 1302 viewsadhoc_qpr

It's a bit like last year when we sold Gorkss because he was the only one people wanted!

We might rather move on Bothroyd, Hulse, DJ and Smith but they aren't in demand?
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:55 - Aug 2 with 1294 viewsJonDoeman

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:45 - Aug 2 by ballbag

They seem to think it's a done deal on this website.

A great shame if true.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city/cardiff-city-fc/2012/08

He's going then, surprised Warnock didn't go for him, he's the one who got a tune out of him.

It Is What It Is !!

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:56 - Aug 2 with 1292 viewsQPR_Jim

I wouldn't be too disappointed to see him leave, he's great cover for us and would probably do that without any fuss. But you have to feel it's in his best interests to get regular games at his age and it may extend his career a few seasons, which I guess would be what he wants.

Judging by the comments on the wales online article the Cardiff fans are as deluded as ever. They think they are going to sign Bellamy, get promoted and are seriously underestimating Heidi's ability.
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 12:09 - Aug 2 with 1265 viewsisawqpratwcity

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:56 - Aug 2 by QPR_Jim

I wouldn't be too disappointed to see him leave, he's great cover for us and would probably do that without any fuss. But you have to feel it's in his best interests to get regular games at his age and it may extend his career a few seasons, which I guess would be what he wants.

Judging by the comments on the wales online article the Cardiff fans are as deluded as ever. They think they are going to sign Bellamy, get promoted and are seriously underestimating Heidi's ability.

Interesting slant. Top scorer for a club in the EPL, leading to either a) substitution role, or b) transfer to Championship?

Rather the Iceman stayed, but it's probably his decision.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 12:17 - Aug 2 with 1252 viewsQPR_Jim

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 12:09 - Aug 2 by isawqpratwcity

Interesting slant. Top scorer for a club in the EPL, leading to either a) substitution role, or b) transfer to Championship?

Rather the Iceman stayed, but it's probably his decision.

Well most people have his as fourth choice at the moment, so his game time looks limited. If he spends a season on the bench he could struggle to find another team after that. The Cardiff fans already think he's past his prime, in a years time after a couple of subs appearances isn't going to help him.

I think it's the right move for him even if it does mean we're worse off for cover although I'm sure DJ could do a job as fourth choice.

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 12:27 - Aug 2 with 1235 viewsLowerloftLad

They already had bellamy and they didn't go up ????

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 12:32 - Aug 2 with 1225 viewshoopstilidie

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 12:27 - Aug 2 by LowerloftLad

They already had bellamy and they didn't go up ????

Good.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 12:36 - Aug 2 with 1212 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 11:33 - Aug 2 by Metallica_Hoop

Thursday sabbatical

Watched 'The Debt' last night. One for you Metallica

It's got to be Yarg

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 12:58 - Aug 2 with 1187 viewss1cRanger

If this is confirmed why are we not getting a fee? Premiership goal scorer surely at least 1mill?

Very odd how we are happy to just let players leave for free.
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 13:39 - Aug 2 with 1156 viewsRBlock

Because he's a proven goalscorer and therefore clubs might want him, as opposed to Bothroyd who's a proven tosser and therefore clubs might not.

Surely we can somehow con Cardiff into thinking it is the same Bothroyd as 2 seasons ago who thrived in the Championship?? What is that thing they do with horses and the ginger?
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 13:56 - Aug 2 with 1123 viewsjonno

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 12:58 - Aug 2 by s1cRanger

If this is confirmed why are we not getting a fee? Premiership goal scorer surely at least 1mill?

Very odd how we are happy to just let players leave for free.

Because it gets them off the payroll. Otherwise we would have to pay him for the last year of his contract and he would then walk away for nothing anyway.
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 15:46 - Aug 2 with 1084 viewsfblockasia

must have been a big envelope
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 15:50 - Aug 2 with 1067 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 12:36 - Aug 2 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Watched 'The Debt' last night. One for you Metallica

Ohhhhhhhhhh methinks I may have to oogle...erm google her! ta!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 15:57 - Aug 2 with 1051 viewsTacticalR

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 15:46 - Aug 2 by fblockasia

must have been a big envelope

Hope for his sake his wages aren't paid into an Icelandic bank account.

Air hostess clique

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 17:45 - Aug 2 with 1016 viewsCHUBBS

Well i for one am gutted that he's gone considering what he brings to the team.Far better than Bothroyd or Hulse,and arguably better if not as good as Zamora.The only negative was his age,but used sparingly would have been a great asset.
Good luck to him though even though he's gone to them lot.
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 19:00 - Aug 2 with 981 viewsJonDoeman

Cardiff City FC ‏@CardiffCityFC

DEAL DONE: It's all gone through in the last few minutes. Heidar Helguson is a Bluebird, to #CardiffCity from #QPR >> http://bit.ly/Mm7x8Q

It Is What It Is !!

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 19:03 - Aug 2 with 974 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 19:08 - Aug 2 with 960 viewsessextaxiboy

I think thats a bit strong , he is still a Rangers player,when we signed him he was a stand out striker for one of our Championship rivals, admittedly has come up a bit short for the the Prem but a tosser?......
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 19:26 - Aug 2 with 922 viewsSomersetHoops

Its official now - that was quick. We should thank HH for what he has done for QPR he's been our best striker for a while, but I think the pressures of the premiership have taken the toll on his fitness. I can see him doing a good job for Cardiff and Malky knows what he's getting. This does highlight how bad Betty has been and I think Bothroyd might be more difficult to offload.

Who's Next?

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 19:39 - Aug 2 with 908 viewsJigsore

Thank you Heidar. I was hoping you might have given 1 interview in a QPR shirt before you left though ;)

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 19:46 - Aug 2 with 891 viewsdubaistu

HH is a solid pro and wish him personally all the best at Cardiff. Will we see a few others heading that way with the Malaysian connections between to two clubs?
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 19:48 - Aug 2 with 889 viewsboobishabang

Gutted, been a fav of mine for the last couple of seasons, sad to see him make the move across the border, but best of wishes! Had the leap of a salmon!
Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 19:57 - Aug 2 with 864 viewsRanger78

Heidi to Cardiff.................in the Mail!! on 19:48 - Aug 2 by boobishabang

Gutted, been a fav of mine for the last couple of seasons, sad to see him make the move across the border, but best of wishes! Had the leap of a salmon!

Agreed.

I've been a huge fan, hes a top man and player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024