Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phone help please 08:10 - Jul 22 with 1222 viewsKerryE

I getting either a Samsung S3 or Iphone 4S.

Most important is that I can use 'LogMeIn' or something very similar.

What phone should I get?

many thanks
Phone help please on 08:49 - Jul 22 with 1190 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Easy question to answer - only one of those brands sponsors the scum. Ineouldn't have a Samsung product of any description in my house.
Phone help please on 09:05 - Jul 22 with 1172 viewsKerryE

Phone help please on 08:49 - Jul 22 by PlumsteadQPR

Easy question to answer - only one of those brands sponsors the scum. Ineouldn't have a Samsung product of any description in my house.

I did notice that, but I can scratch the logo off
Phone help please on 09:24 - Jul 22 with 1155 viewswombat

Easy go for the iPhone now iCloud is up and running its excellent

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Phone help please on 09:35 - Jul 22 with 1141 viewsToast_R

Samsung Galaxy S3 is meant to be the best at the moment followed by HTC 1X.

I just recently upgraded to the latter as it was free and my last blower was the HTC Desire so I know how to use them already. Have go say I'm majorly impressed with this phone and the camera is superb but the battery life ain't the best.

iPhone 4s was third. My personal opinion is they are a ball ache and the android market is better. They don't allow Flashplayer so watching streaming videos from sites such as Footyroom requires alot of arsing about which puts you right off (going off experience from my iPod touch)

Forget about the Samsung scum link. I chose the Atari ST over the Amiga and regretted it. Just purchased a Samsung Smart Tv and its the nuts.

Phone help please on 09:52 - Jul 22 with 1121 viewshoopstar67

Geeez who cares about the link to Chelsea,its only a sponsor,i have the samsung galaxy s2 and its superb,going to get the s3 which is supposed to be brilliant.
Phone help please on 10:30 - Jul 22 with 1086 viewsthame_hoops

My mate came round with his Samsung and the thing is frikkin huge. Thought it was a tablet, not sure if it would fit in my pocket but it's supposed to be a great phone
Phone help please on 11:27 - Jul 22 with 1046 viewsAmancalledhorse

Phone help please on 09:24 - Jul 22 by wombat

Easy go for the iPhone now iCloud is up and running its excellent

Whats the deal with iCloud? I've just signed up to it but it all appears very simplistic...?
Phone help please on 12:00 - Jul 22 with 1008 viewsLewes_r

Id wait tbh

iphone 5 is due out in september. It will take the others until 2013 to catch up

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Login to get fewer ads

Phone help please on 12:04 - Jul 22 with 999 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Phone help please on 11:27 - Jul 22 by Amancalledhorse

Whats the deal with iCloud? I've just signed up to it but it all appears very simplistic...?

Be mindful, cloud killed my iPad for a day. I've since turned off anything to do with the cloud, I don't like it! I need Wombat to spend some time with me so I can get head around it!
Phone help please on 19:44 - Jul 22 with 902 viewsthemodfather

Phone help please on 12:04 - Jul 22 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Be mindful, cloud killed my iPad for a day. I've since turned off anything to do with the cloud, I don't like it! I need Wombat to spend some time with me so I can get head around it!

could not do samsung..went with iphone
couldn't give 1 shekel to chelsea.
Phone help please on 20:47 - Jul 22 with 862 viewsEsgaroth

I have used bothso feel i can be honest. Ignore the sponsorship bollox and get the Galaxy 3, it makes the iphone look backward.

Dont be a sheep and get an iphone just because every other mug is happy to pay thru the nose for it purely because its "iconic". i made the mistake once and wont make it again. Apple want you to do things thier way or no way at all. plus you can swap batteries in the Galaxy unlike the iphone where you have to find a plug socket.

its not always about brand and i can say in my opinion Galxy wins in all departments, plus you will have to sell one of your children to get an iphone 5. and that will be superceded within a month of release. Apples day in the sun ended when they tried to stop samsung selling thier products in America because they are just plain greedy.

PS: i still hate that south London Scum.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Phone help please on 20:50 - Jul 22 with 857 viewsHayesender

Recently upgraded to the HTC one X.

Great little phone, and the music sounds absolutely superb on it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024