Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
i know this is the close season...but .. (n/t) 10:12 - Jun 15 with 2291 viewsfblockasia

i know im not the only one on here who has noticed the quality of thread and poster has rapidly deteriorated but the biggest travesty ,and the thing that i want to address now ....is the length of time on here since the last camel toe thread .....

i have been fretting over this for a while ,so ive decided to write a poem to let my true feelings be known . enjoy .

what i really really want to know ,

where for art thou camel toe .

i was actually asked to recite this poem as part of the queens jubilee celebrations ,
but unfortunately i had already made arrangements with myself to spend the day rubbing myself up against complete strangers on the underground ....

haha of course that last bit was not true ...

i was on a bus .
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
i know this is the close season...but .. (n/t) on 10:44 - Jun 15 with 2248 viewsHantsR

Hmmm no picture...?

Verse is truly worthy of Edward Lear - where's Ronnie Barker when you need him?
i know this is the close season...but .. (n/t) on 11:23 - Jun 15 with 2193 viewsrongould

Makes little sense.
The Shakespearean "wherefore" as in "wherefore art thou Romeo" does not mean "where are you but "why are you Romeo?", otherwise it makes no sense.
She knows where he is.
So I suggest you rewrite your piece of doggerel
i know this is the close season...but .. (n/t) on 12:11 - Jun 15 with 2134 viewsscot1963

mightily impressed with the poetic skills - here's a little montage to man's tragic obsession with the same:

i know this is the close season...but .. (n/t) on 12:41 - Jun 15 with 2103 viewsade_qpr

i know this is the close season...but .. (n/t) on 12:11 - Jun 15 by scot1963

mightily impressed with the poetic skills - here's a little montage to man's tragic obsession with the same:

and you expect some one to improve their health with that shame, shame

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

i know this is the close season...but .. (n/t) on 12:44 - Jun 15 with 2088 viewsscot1963

i know this is the close season...but .. (n/t) on 12:41 - Jun 15 by ade_qpr

and you expect some one to improve their health with that shame, shame

don't think he's looking at the moment
i know this is the close season...but .. (n/t) on 12:50 - Jun 15 with 2072 viewsade_qpr

okay I'll join this racket

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024