Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samba hands in transfer request 15:43 - Jan 16 with 7351 viewsEsgaroth

On SSN now.

Still think he will go to spuds tho

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Samba hands in transfer request on 21:48 - Jan 16 with 1612 viewsCharlie1

Samba hands in transfer request on 18:46 - Jan 16 by gazza1

It aint a fair contest Baz......he, like you & I in his boots would choose Spurs even if he was mates with Hughes. They will probably pay more, better & bigger Club and top half of the table & higher going for Champions League - us fighting relegation. None contest & not fair to judge MH on this transfer.

Unless he wants first team footie......

2:59 baby!

Samba hands in transfer request on 21:50 - Jan 16 with 1601 viewsJamie

Samba hands in transfer request on 21:47 - Jan 16 by Charlie1

Show some Fcking bottle. What a wnk statement, we're not relegated but in a fight. Fcking show some balls you cnt.

It was supposed to be tongue in cheek. I dont think we will go down but for Samba to join us over a starting place at Spurs or PSG...well, why would he.
Samba hands in transfer request on 21:53 - Jan 16 with 1582 viewsBromleyHoop

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/9019085/Christo

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Samba hands in transfer request on 21:55 - Jan 16 with 1562 viewsSpiritofGregory

Samba hands in transfer request on 21:53 - Jan 16 by BromleyHoop

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/9019085/Christo

Yeah fuc* it, lets have both Samba and Alex!!
Samba hands in transfer request on 22:01 - Jan 16 with 1536 viewsgazza1

Samba hands in transfer request on 21:48 - Jan 16 by Charlie1

Unless he wants first team footie......

He will get first team football at Spurs Charlie playing 3 games a month instead of 5.....earning a few quid more as well.

I hope he doesnt and we sign him because he wants to work with MH again.....
Samba hands in transfer request on 22:05 - Jan 16 with 1516 viewsCharlie1

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:01 - Jan 16 by gazza1

He will get first team football at Spurs Charlie playing 3 games a month instead of 5.....earning a few quid more as well.

Agree about money but if spurs haven't offered, why has he put in a request? Maybe he's interested in us.....?
I know what you're saying but they've got a lot of class defenders. Not sure he'd be first choice whereas he would be at rangers. But then, if we get Alex....

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:09 - Jan 16 with 1499 viewsgazza1

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:05 - Jan 16 by Charlie1

Agree about money but if spurs haven't offered, why has he put in a request? Maybe he's interested in us.....?
I know what you're saying but they've got a lot of class defenders. Not sure he'd be first choice whereas he would be at rangers. But then, if we get Alex....

My first choice is Samba closely followed by Alex.....both would be strong signing for us.

I am concerned though by the amount of time it is taking to get Alex and also the reports about Samba going to Spurs/PSG.....then we get neither and we need a presence in the centre of defense in time for Wigan on Saturday when the war starts and battle commences.....big big game whatever people think.
Samba hands in transfer request on 22:10 - Jan 16 with 1492 viewsBazWoT

Like I said before, perhaps he simply wants to play for Hughes again and doesn't want to be watching Spurs play.

Redknapp, lying git that he is, says he hasn't bid, he's valued at £8mill so why don't we bid that? We've tried lower, turned down, so go for it. If Redknapp does want him, he then pays over his value for him and he's also said (lying git that he is) that he won't enter a bidding war for him.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:11 - Jan 16 with 1490 viewsSpiritofGregory

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:01 - Jan 16 by gazza1

We can offer better wages and out bid Spurs. Spurs have a rep for trying to get quality players on the cheap. Can't see Levy handing Harry alot of money especially as they already have enough defenders, notice how they are always offering clubs their shitbags, hoping to then use the money to sign the likes of Samba. Harry's already pushed his luck by convincing the chairman to turn down £40m for Modric and £30m for Bale.
Samba hands in transfer request on 22:15 - Jan 16 with 1465 viewsgazza1

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:10 - Jan 16 by BazWoT

Like I said before, perhaps he simply wants to play for Hughes again and doesn't want to be watching Spurs play.

Redknapp, lying git that he is, says he hasn't bid, he's valued at £8mill so why don't we bid that? We've tried lower, turned down, so go for it. If Redknapp does want him, he then pays over his value for him and he's also said (lying git that he is) that he won't enter a bidding war for him.

The only chance that we have is that he wants to play for MH Baz.....if he wants anything else and Spurs want Samba he will go to Spurs - end of story.

Whatever way we need a CB quickly so we need to stop fluffing around.
Samba hands in transfer request on 22:16 - Jan 16 with 1460 viewsted_hendrix

Samba hands in transfer request on 21:47 - Jan 16 by Charlie1

Show some Fcking bottle. What a wnk statement, we're not relegated but in a fight. Fcking show some balls you cnt.

You're language Is terrible, I really don't know where you get It from.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:18 - Jan 16 with 1448 viewswestberksr

they are just as likely to call back the kid at Swansea who is having a great season and has done the loan out thing ala Walker. Bristol Shitty last season, Swansea this; excelled at both.

not sure if it's a season long jobby though. With Dawson coming back; they aren't as short at CB as you'd think
Samba hands in transfer request on 22:21 - Jan 16 with 1431 viewsCharlie1

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:18 - Jan 16 by westberksr

they are just as likely to call back the kid at Swansea who is having a great season and has done the loan out thing ala Walker. Bristol Shitty last season, Swansea this; excelled at both.

not sure if it's a season long jobby though. With Dawson coming back; they aren't as short at CB as you'd think

Agreed about spurs defenders...
Think baz is right so here's hoping!

Funny gazza, I'd have Alex over Samba...

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:22 - Jan 16 with 1421 viewsCharlie1

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:16 - Jan 16 by ted_hendrix

You're language Is terrible, I really don't know where you get It from.

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:23 - Jan 16 with 1415 viewswestberksr

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:21 - Jan 16 by Charlie1

either will do me fine...

Alex a bit more refined with that free kick added in, Samba an absolute beast in either box; you know when he calls for a header everyone wants to be somewhere else.
Samba hands in transfer request on 22:24 - Jan 16 with 1357 viewsCharlie1

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:23 - Jan 16 by westberksr

either will do me fine...

Alex a bit more refined with that free kick added in, Samba an absolute beast in either box; you know when he calls for a header everyone wants to be somewhere else.

Same as

We really need something upfront and a midfielder!

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:25 - Jan 16 with 1356 viewsgazza1

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:21 - Jan 16 by Charlie1

Not a lot in them Charlie, both well good enough for us for this season and a few more seasons but Samba is bigger & younger but will probably cost more......I like the idea of knicking Samba from Blackburn, our rivals.

At the end of the day either will do me.
Samba hands in transfer request on 22:25 - Jan 16 with 1353 viewsSpiritofGregory

So much for Harry's planned bid of £12m for both Samba and Hoilett. It would really please me if we beat Spurs to Samba's signature, Harry has in the past screwed our club rotten.
Samba hands in transfer request on 22:35 - Jan 16 with 1316 viewsWatfordR

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:10 - Jan 16 by BazWoT

Redknapp, yep, you always know when he's lying, his lips are moving. However he does seem to be a bit defensive and irritated when asked about Samba on TV. It may just be that we are causing him aggro by pushing up the price for Samba, but I found this comment interesting:

"No disrespect to QPR, but if we wanted Samba we'd get him"

I just wonder if he knows Spurs are actually third favourites to get him behind us and PSG, due to Samba's relationship with MH, and Samba's family connections in Paris. If PSG really are interested, I think they are probably the biggest obstacle we face.
Samba hands in transfer request on 22:36 - Jan 16 with 1315 viewsCharlie1

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:25 - Jan 16 by gazza1

Not a lot in them Charlie, both well good enough for us for this season and a few more seasons but Samba is bigger & younger but will probably cost more......I like the idea of knicking Samba from Blackburn, our rivals.

Yep
Either is good.

Need someone for the onion bag though.

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:44 - Jan 16 with 1297 viewsBazWoT

Samba hands in transfer request on 22:25 - Jan 16 by gazza1

Both mate, as Charles says, we'll have both, not greed, just a desire to stay up, shame for Ferdinand but he's then great cover, gammy dabidon can then have his dream move to baadiff !!!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024