Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lack of quality 17:00 - Feb 25 with 3790 viewsSouthamptonfan

We can't keep blaming successive managers. I like Selles but nobody is a miracle worker. He brought on the subs because we weren't scoring or creating anything. I thought we set up well and we're quite compact. But we can't score. We don't have that quality we need (unless we get a free kick). They have again bought in young players from other leagues, that arn't proven at this level. I'm talking about a player that creates a goal from nothing because he's quality. West Ham buy Ings, who is proven and he scores two goals.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 17:03]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Lack of quality on 12:25 - Feb 26 with 536 viewsJellybaby

Lack of quality on 22:06 - Feb 25 by hedgeend61

You may get tired of hearing they're not good enough, but the fact is most aren't good enough for the PL are they? how many would get in a top half PL side, 1 or 2?

And if we get relegated, how many will get signed by another PL club, 3 or 4 maybe ?

I think only JWP, KWP and Lavia will get picked off by Prem clubs next season if/when we go down.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Lack of quality on 12:31 - Feb 26 with 525 views1885_SFC

Lack of quality on 12:25 - Feb 26 by Jellybaby

I think only JWP, KWP and Lavia will get picked off by Prem clubs next season if/when we go down.

Surely Janny B, top Polish international defender, won't want to hang around in the second tier next season either?

*fingers crossed

Old School is Cool

Lack of quality on 12:33 - Feb 26 with 520 viewsSouthamptonfan

We have also completely changed the team from last season. You can't make so many changes in such a short space of time. Teams need to time to gel. It just doesn't work.

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Lack of quality on 16:23 - Feb 26 with 444 viewskingslandstand1

Lack of quality on 18:17 - Feb 25 by grumpy

But they would have spent the money on the same players

I see where you're coming from Grumps! Was just implying that we would still have bought more players that are not good enough for the Prem with this board. Still yet to see that what we did buy in Jan are Prem quality, although we may find out if the pre-season or Jan buys are good enough for the Championship
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024