Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to get angry 19:13 - Feb 4 with 7160 viewsHeisenberg

Having re watched Jones post match interview I am totally gob smacked. A man who despite saying he takes responsibility refers to the players as they and them. A totally deluded fraud who having had some success at a lower level thinks he carries enough gravitas to call out others. I can only see things becoming toxic as things gets worse. If Jones had one degree of humility then maybe there was a way forward but his arrogance is beyond belief. He is basically saying because he did well at Luton his failure at Stoke and now Saints is because he wasn’t allowed to stamp his authority on the clubs and is somehow compromised. I can see us losing v Wolves and things turning really ugly.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Time to get angry on 09:52 - Feb 5 with 1951 viewsRon11

Time to get angry on 00:49 - Feb 5 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Look, I am as disappointed as any of you Saints supporters   ............. I did n't hear the 5 live Jones interviews   BUT,  on MOTD. Jones put his hands up and TOOK COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY for this afternoon's Saints POOR performance .Yes I can understand that he does come across as arrogant at times  --- BUT - That is him , But does not shirk HIS RESPONSIBILITY. saying ....  I have let the players down - and it's not good enough . Again the commentator on the game said - Brentford got lucky on a Saints press ... Cast your mind back to the 2 semi - final games ---- with more luck , if  Armstronges ( hand ball goal ) with a bit more luck .... and things going FOR us and --  not against us, The results may have been different ...... we didn't get the rub of the green ! and we need luck to turn for us!
Looking at FACTS now - Jurgen Klopp is totally bemused about the form of his Liverpool team - stateing  you ask your players to do one thing - and on the field they do something else.Fact - there are 17 more games to play and we are not cast away, but only a few points bottom - give the next few games we could be pulling away, SO PLEASE -- give the lads a chance to gell a little more - without being on their backs. New players , new environment for them all --- BUT I AM CERTAIN , that NJ will work tirelessly to get our team into mid - table ...... Just give our players a chance to shine!

You are just as deluded as he is.
Time to get angry on 10:13 - Feb 5 with 1906 viewsdirk_doone

Time to get angry on 09:52 - Feb 5 by Ron11

You are just as deluded as he is.

it's someone on a wind-up, the definition of which sums up his posts: "A wind-up is a joke or trick in which someone deliberately tells you something untrue in order to annoy you."He first appeared on here bombarding us with posts about how great Brexit was. Now, he's switched to Nathan Jones.

"TOOK COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY", "BUT I AM CERTAIN" etc. He's clearly HAVING A LAUGH.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2023 10:31]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Time to get angry on 10:44 - Feb 5 with 1860 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Time to get angry on 08:53 - Feb 5 by Mrangry25

Christ are you related somehow, I fail to see how anyone can defend such an incompetent manager, he said he took responsibility and then through everyone under the bus. Changing the team needlessly from Tuesday night, playing 3 of you best players in the B side, bringing on Walcott ffs and taking off Lavia. Strikes me as deluded, god help us against Wolves next week.

Firstly, I am NO way related to Jones in any way shape or form - and find the Welsh accent grinds on my ear.
BUT OF THE OPINION TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE! ...... My feelings are EXACTLY the same way about  Mauricio Pellegrino - as you feel about Jones  WHO has only been with us " a few weeks ! Pellegrino the Argentinian idot that the board hired in 2017 --- and we quickly found out - He had NO-IDEA of the Premiership demands - Had no ideas on players or systems - and I was calling for him to go - way before anyone else, and he finally was sacked with 8 games left ............ and we got Mark HUGHES , who was not my choice - BUT gave him my backing ............ As I previously said, being -  manager of Stoke City is like being passed a poisoned chalice .... You are never " In charge " as it in the FIRM GRIPES of the Coates family As Jones eventually found out for himself
So now we have an ENGLISH manager , who has played the game here , has worked himself up - being the assistant in other clubs - And organising  -- forgive me a smallish Div 1 club Luton Town - into an attractive Championship side ............. on a very small budget.The guy deserves our backing ! for now ........ If you READ BETWEEN THE LINES ---- His players have recommended the way that THEY want to play, and Jones has listerned and granted their wish, as per some of his post game comments this week-end, IF we don't see a remarkable improvement against WW - I will be very much surprised.I Like many of you are mystified by some of his selections , and exclusions - but will back him for another 2 months - by what time we should be seeing a serious uptern in form and Prem points.                                                                                                     COYS.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Time to get angry on 10:51 - Feb 5 with 1850 viewssledger

to be fair the four ist teamers that played in the b team did so because they needed minutes,i was there and let me tell you they didnt cover themselves in glory.Bella kochap ponced about doing the bare minimum,calleta car likewise,djnepo tried hard but couldnt impose himself on the game and as for orsic if i didnt know his face i could have mistaken him for a young trialist.On the plus side young Dibling looked a player with a future.My thoughts on this game were i could see why the club isnt doing well at tha moment,to manybig time charlies who think there good but there really not,the squad need a f+cking good kick up the arse,brentford outworked us all over the pitch,concentrate and dont make schoolboy errors in not marking youre player.i am not saying jones is the man for the job but i think in his interview he is alluding to these problems,dyche got a result yesterday because he got stuck into the players and more importantly simplified the way they play.
Time to get angry on 11:21 - Feb 5 with 1795 viewsCity_boy

Up to now. whilst I wasn't impressed with jones, I was prepared to give him a chance.

However, his arrogance and throwing one of the youngsters under the bus with his post match comments is inexcusable.

The guy is totally deluded.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2023 11:33]
Time to get angry on 13:14 - Feb 5 with 1727 views1885_SFC

Time to get angry on 10:51 - Feb 5 by sledger

to be fair the four ist teamers that played in the b team did so because they needed minutes,i was there and let me tell you they didnt cover themselves in glory.Bella kochap ponced about doing the bare minimum,calleta car likewise,djnepo tried hard but couldnt impose himself on the game and as for orsic if i didnt know his face i could have mistaken him for a young trialist.On the plus side young Dibling looked a player with a future.My thoughts on this game were i could see why the club isnt doing well at tha moment,to manybig time charlies who think there good but there really not,the squad need a f+cking good kick up the arse,brentford outworked us all over the pitch,concentrate and dont make schoolboy errors in not marking youre player.i am not saying jones is the man for the job but i think in his interview he is alluding to these problems,dyche got a result yesterday because he got stuck into the players and more importantly simplified the way they play.

Orsic looks like he's going to need more time to get up to speed. We know he's a decent player, so we'll see where he is in a fortnight or so.

As for Bella-Kotchap, Caleta-Car & Djenepo, I'm not sure they needed more minutes? Being told they're playing for the B Team the day before an important game away at Brentford probably pissed them off and explains why none of them covered themselves in glory. Throw in the fact that you've got a clueless, inept manager and you just know you won't be playing 24-hours later - they probably couldn't be arsed.

Two of those three are international CB's. Meanwhile, Bednarek gets a huge 'welcome home' handshake from Jones and is straight back in the team at the expense of better players!!! I'd rather Djenepo come on as a sub than Theo too.

If you ask me, the Welsh gimp already has his favourites at the club in Diallo, Theo, Bednarek, and Elynoussi. Good luck with that then!

Old School is Cool

Time to get angry on 13:21 - Feb 5 with 1718 viewsUlsterBaz

Even mild mannered Adam Blackmore has had enough.
Time to get angry on 13:35 - Feb 5 with 1698 viewsBerber

Time to get angry on 00:49 - Feb 5 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Look, I am as disappointed as any of you Saints supporters   ............. I did n't hear the 5 live Jones interviews   BUT,  on MOTD. Jones put his hands up and TOOK COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY for this afternoon's Saints POOR performance .Yes I can understand that he does come across as arrogant at times  --- BUT - That is him , But does not shirk HIS RESPONSIBILITY. saying ....  I have let the players down - and it's not good enough . Again the commentator on the game said - Brentford got lucky on a Saints press ... Cast your mind back to the 2 semi - final games ---- with more luck , if  Armstronges ( hand ball goal ) with a bit more luck .... and things going FOR us and --  not against us, The results may have been different ...... we didn't get the rub of the green ! and we need luck to turn for us!
Looking at FACTS now - Jurgen Klopp is totally bemused about the form of his Liverpool team - stateing  you ask your players to do one thing - and on the field they do something else.Fact - there are 17 more games to play and we are not cast away, but only a few points bottom - give the next few games we could be pulling away, SO PLEASE -- give the lads a chance to gell a little more - without being on their backs. New players , new environment for them all --- BUT I AM CERTAIN , that NJ will work tirelessly to get our team into mid - table ...... Just give our players a chance to shine!

Klopp and Liverpool have got nothing to do with our predicament, so that deals with half of the rubbish you posted.

In the two semi finals, we were second best, even when trying harder because we agin let in easy goals. The results were ion n o way a travesty.

“Brenford got lucky on a Southampton press.” What, for all three goals? And incidentally, Diallo gave the ball away AGAIN for their third. It is a travesty that Jones keeps picking him to start games.

I don’t think there are many fans that do not believe that NJ will work tirelessly. But the fact is, he is not a leader, there is little evidence of constructive tactics, and increasingly, it looks like the players, as well as the fans have lost faith in him.

The fans have done nothing to prevent the players from shining chum, and we know they are better than the heap of unpolished turd we see week after week currently.

But full marks for defending your wild optimism.
Login to get fewer ads

Time to get angry on 14:51 - Feb 5 with 1635 viewssledger

Time to get angry on 13:14 - Feb 5 by 1885_SFC

Orsic looks like he's going to need more time to get up to speed. We know he's a decent player, so we'll see where he is in a fortnight or so.

As for Bella-Kotchap, Caleta-Car & Djenepo, I'm not sure they needed more minutes? Being told they're playing for the B Team the day before an important game away at Brentford probably pissed them off and explains why none of them covered themselves in glory. Throw in the fact that you've got a clueless, inept manager and you just know you won't be playing 24-hours later - they probably couldn't be arsed.

Two of those three are international CB's. Meanwhile, Bednarek gets a huge 'welcome home' handshake from Jones and is straight back in the team at the expense of better players!!! I'd rather Djenepo come on as a sub than Theo too.

If you ask me, the Welsh gimp already has his favourites at the club in Diallo, Theo, Bednarek, and Elynoussi. Good luck with that then!

so the poor dears were pi++ed off to be in the reserves,professional pride should have seen them take a good look at themselves and then show the manager how wrong he was,is that what they did,no they spat there dummies out.In full agreement about walcott how he is still drawing a wage as a pro footballer is beyond me.
Time to get angry on 14:58 - Feb 5 with 1613 views1885_SFC

Time to get angry on 14:51 - Feb 5 by sledger

so the poor dears were pi++ed off to be in the reserves,professional pride should have seen them take a good look at themselves and then show the manager how wrong he was,is that what they did,no they spat there dummies out.In full agreement about walcott how he is still drawing a wage as a pro footballer is beyond me.

Orsic posted this on his Instagram account yesterday without any words. Very cryptic... but seeing as SR (probably) bought him without any say from Jones, maybe Orsic hasn't stuck his tongue far enough up Jones's arse the way Theo, Diallo, Elynoussi, Bednarek obviously have?

Just a thought...

Old School is Cool

Time to get angry on 15:25 - Feb 5 with 1555 viewssledger

Time to get angry on 14:58 - Feb 5 by 1885_SFC

Orsic posted this on his Instagram account yesterday without any words. Very cryptic... but seeing as SR (probably) bought him without any say from Jones, maybe Orsic hasn't stuck his tongue far enough up Jones's arse the way Theo, Diallo, Elynoussi, Bednarek obviously have?

Just a thought...

maybe orsic was in the reserves because even though hes a world cup player hes showed absolutely zero,he was brought in to add experience to an inexperienced squad,he hasnt and he didnt even show up on friday playing a boys side
Time to get angry on 15:32 - Feb 5 with 1540 viewsRon11

Time to get angry on 15:25 - Feb 5 by sledger

maybe orsic was in the reserves because even though hes a world cup player hes showed absolutely zero,he was brought in to add experience to an inexperienced squad,he hasnt and he didnt even show up on friday playing a boys side

Let's not pretend they haven't seen Bree walk straight into the side like he's been here forever.
Time to get angry on 15:35 - Feb 5 with 1532 views1885_SFC

Time to get angry on 15:32 - Feb 5 by Ron11

Let's not pretend they haven't seen Bree walk straight into the side like he's been here forever.

Indeed. Jones has his favourites & everyone knows it.

Old School is Cool

Time to get angry on 15:47 - Feb 5 with 1513 viewsmushinexile

And that is the sort of thing that loses a dressing room overnight.
Two weeks ago the players were rallying around Jones. Now they are so disillusioned by his picking yes men instead of footballers that they couldn't care less because they can see that they won't be playing PL football for SFC in six months' time
Time to get angry on 15:56 - Feb 5 with 1506 viewssledger

Time to get angry on 15:47 - Feb 5 by mushinexile

And that is the sort of thing that loses a dressing room overnight.
Two weeks ago the players were rallying around Jones. Now they are so disillusioned by his picking yes men instead of footballers that they couldn't care less because they can see that they won't be playing PL football for SFC in six months' time

and there you have it,players not giving a toss because they dont think i has anything to do with them and if saints go down they will just move on to there next lucrative contract,didnt roy keane call these types bluffers,he was spot on
Time to get angry on 18:40 - Feb 5 with 1391 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Time to get angry on 13:35 - Feb 5 by Berber

Klopp and Liverpool have got nothing to do with our predicament, so that deals with half of the rubbish you posted.

In the two semi finals, we were second best, even when trying harder because we agin let in easy goals. The results were ion n o way a travesty.

“Brenford got lucky on a Southampton press.” What, for all three goals? And incidentally, Diallo gave the ball away AGAIN for their third. It is a travesty that Jones keeps picking him to start games.

I don’t think there are many fans that do not believe that NJ will work tirelessly. But the fact is, he is not a leader, there is little evidence of constructive tactics, and increasingly, it looks like the players, as well as the fans have lost faith in him.

The fans have done nothing to prevent the players from shining chum, and we know they are better than the heap of unpolished turd we see week after week currently.

But full marks for defending your wild optimism.

The point that I was making, that even top world class managers like Klopp - sometimes are bewildered of what steps to try to reverse their team's recent poor form, as he omitted over the w/e - AND we need a slice of luck would also help, but are not happening in our favour at present  ............ BUT you expect Jones to come in and produce instant miracles ... How do you explain the 2-0 victory against Man City ? In my view Saints outplayed City - so there are bright signs there ............. Again you expect a guy who has only been with us a few weeks .. to produce an attractive winning team .... in the real world it just doesn't happen that way and I have already admitted that I find some of NJ decisionions very strange., but give him some TIME and give him a chance . 
Ok with 17 games to go you would sack Jones .... What WOULD you do ?  Who would you bring in ??? Do you want a club like Watford - sacking managers on a regular basis -- NO LOYALTY WHATSOEVER and paying out millions of pounds in compensation. WHAT WOULD THAT DO FOR OUR CLUB, Right NOW ?
I respect your views , and at the end of the day will omit that My Views were wrong , BUT I DO HAVE ENOUGH FAITH that we WILL pull away from the foot of the table........... SO FOR THE NEXT FEWS WEEKS..................LETS ALL Get behind our team ! 

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Time to get angry on 20:02 - Feb 5 with 1310 viewsMrangry25

Time to get angry on 10:44 - Feb 5 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Firstly, I am NO way related to Jones in any way shape or form - and find the Welsh accent grinds on my ear.
BUT OF THE OPINION TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE! ...... My feelings are EXACTLY the same way about  Mauricio Pellegrino - as you feel about Jones  WHO has only been with us " a few weeks ! Pellegrino the Argentinian idot that the board hired in 2017 --- and we quickly found out - He had NO-IDEA of the Premiership demands - Had no ideas on players or systems - and I was calling for him to go - way before anyone else, and he finally was sacked with 8 games left ............ and we got Mark HUGHES , who was not my choice - BUT gave him my backing ............ As I previously said, being -  manager of Stoke City is like being passed a poisoned chalice .... You are never " In charge " as it in the FIRM GRIPES of the Coates family As Jones eventually found out for himself
So now we have an ENGLISH manager , who has played the game here , has worked himself up - being the assistant in other clubs - And organising  -- forgive me a smallish Div 1 club Luton Town - into an attractive Championship side ............. on a very small budget.The guy deserves our backing ! for now ........ If you READ BETWEEN THE LINES ---- His players have recommended the way that THEY want to play, and Jones has listerned and granted their wish, as per some of his post game comments this week-end, IF we don't see a remarkable improvement against WW - I will be very much surprised.I Like many of you are mystified by some of his selections , and exclusions - but will back him for another 2 months - by what time we should be seeing a serious uptern in form and Prem points.                                                                                                     COYS.

What is the point if you think we have an ENGLISH manager, stop writing gibberish and cherry on supporting little Stoke.
Time to get angry on 20:10 - Feb 5 with 1299 viewsNinja9

Time to get angry on 18:40 - Feb 5 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

The point that I was making, that even top world class managers like Klopp - sometimes are bewildered of what steps to try to reverse their team's recent poor form, as he omitted over the w/e - AND we need a slice of luck would also help, but are not happening in our favour at present  ............ BUT you expect Jones to come in and produce instant miracles ... How do you explain the 2-0 victory against Man City ? In my view Saints outplayed City - so there are bright signs there ............. Again you expect a guy who has only been with us a few weeks .. to produce an attractive winning team .... in the real world it just doesn't happen that way and I have already admitted that I find some of NJ decisionions very strange., but give him some TIME and give him a chance . 
Ok with 17 games to go you would sack Jones .... What WOULD you do ?  Who would you bring in ??? Do you want a club like Watford - sacking managers on a regular basis -- NO LOYALTY WHATSOEVER and paying out millions of pounds in compensation. WHAT WOULD THAT DO FOR OUR CLUB, Right NOW ?
I respect your views , and at the end of the day will omit that My Views were wrong , BUT I DO HAVE ENOUGH FAITH that we WILL pull away from the foot of the table........... SO FOR THE NEXT FEWS WEEKS..................LETS ALL Get behind our team ! 

As you say , beat Man city 2 0 and outplayed them . Then what does our idiot do , changes the line up for the next match . That told me all i needed to know .
Time to get angry on 20:17 - Feb 5 with 1289 viewsgrumpy

Time to get angry on 10:44 - Feb 5 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

' back him for another 2 months - by what time we should be seeing a serious upturn in form and Prem points'.

Time to get angry on 21:02 - Feb 5 with 1238 viewsMattFinish

Time to get angry on 19:14 - Feb 4 by Southamptonfan

"' I'm really, really disappointed. First of all I'm disappointed for the fans. The biggest thing for me and I want to be brutally honest with this, I have let the players down.
"I have let the players down because I came into this club to do a job, I was recruited to do certain things and I don't see my team in there. I have pandered a little bit, I have gone away and tried to accommodate what we have. I haven't really put my own stamp on it and I should've by now, I really should have.

"I was recruited to do a certain job, to play in a certain way because my teams did really well. We defended the box, we were aggressive, front-footed, we put teams under pressure, we pressed, we counter-pressed really well. Statistically there weren't many better than me.

"I've come here and gone away from that. I've got to get back to doing what we do really well. I won games and I've gone away from that. Whoever we played we'd go after teams. I'm not seeing that in my team now.

"I blame myself. I should be driving the standards. Everywhere I've been I've drove standards, I haven't let anyone get away with anything. I've been on top of everyone. I've maybe got carried away that these are Premier League players and you have to give them this and that, but no more. Now I have to go back and to be me because that's not good enough.

"The manager drives standards, I took plenty of accolades at my previous clubs and manager of the year and statistically one of the best in the country one of the most aggressive managers. On an absolute shoestring by the way. Pound for pound there wasn't anyone else in the country competing like we did in terms of points per pound.

"I've gone away from that and I'm saddened. I should never have gone away from that.

"I've allowed certain things to happen, but that won't happen anymore."

"I've tried to give people what they want, I've tried to really work with the players to give them a system that suits them. But it doesn't suit me. It hasn't suited me as a manager or why I was recruited to come here."

"I was recruited to be aggressive and on the front foot and we're not that and that's where we need to get."

He's basically blaming the players.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 19:15]

Jones was appointed manager of Championship club Stoke City on 9 January 2019 after the club agreed a compensation package with Luton. Jones won three matches of the remaining 21 in 2018—19 as Stoke ended in 16th position. During the summer transfer window Jones brought in ten new players to build his own squad. Stoke made a bad start to the 2019—20 season gaining only a point from the first six matches. Jones was dismissed on 1 November 2019 after winning just two of the first 14 matches of the 2019—20 season. Despite his dismissal, Jones later stated that he did not regret leaving Luton to manage Stoke.

Sound familiar?
Time to get angry on 21:02 - Feb 5 with 1238 viewscocklebreath

Is STOKE bloke only Jones SUPPORTER left?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Time to get angry on 13:46 - Feb 6 with 989 viewsBerber

Time to get angry on 18:40 - Feb 5 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

No problems about getting behind the team. But you are making wild assumptions. Where have I said that NJ should be turning out an attractive, winning team? I have made several statements in the past few weeks that I cannot see what the tactics or plan is. This has not been helped by his bizarre team selections. Diablo being the most prominent case in point.

Sure, we beat City, primarily with two moments of outstanding play. Sadly, we have seen virtually nothing like that over the past seasons, and certainly not in the other games that NJ has been in charge for. NJ has stated that he has not been doing things the way that he wanted to. As Ian Wright stated clearly, he is the manager, why isn’t he managing?

What I would do has no relevance. My views have never been influential with the club in the past, and nor should they in future. The directors are charged with running the club, and very handsomely rewarded for it. When they have dithered and made poor judgements and appointments, they are the ones who have to be accountable. All we can do is complain. Expecting me to come up with the solution is somewhat foolish. It simply isn’t my remit, and nor am I plugged in to the football business throughout Europe. But, given the state of affairs with Pelligino, Hughes’s and RH at the time of their sacking, there was every indication that we would go down, and for the first two, making the change saved us. It looks like the decision this time has resulted in a very poor appointment, and the owners and fans have every right to question that decision.

Fair enough, you have faith in the current set up. I, like the majority of fans, both long and short suffering can see the debacle that has been forming, and continues to get worse week by week. Every move being made by NJK indicates that he is not capable of doing what is required, and he certainly doesn’t seem able to communicate effectively with the media or the fans. Most of us suspect that his gobbledegook is equally incomprehensible to the players. Their lack of organisation and motivation makes it appear so.

Time and again, we hear “More intensity,” whatever the fork that means. We’ve seen with RH that an intense press gets us nowhere ultimately as they cannot keep it going. But what exactly does he mean?
Time to get angry on 14:36 - Feb 6 with 932 viewsdirk_doone

Time to get angry on 13:46 - Feb 6 by Berber

No problems about getting behind the team. But you are making wild assumptions. Where have I said that NJ should be turning out an attractive, winning team? I have made several statements in the past few weeks that I cannot see what the tactics or plan is. This has not been helped by his bizarre team selections. Diablo being the most prominent case in point.

Sure, we beat City, primarily with two moments of outstanding play. Sadly, we have seen virtually nothing like that over the past seasons, and certainly not in the other games that NJ has been in charge for. NJ has stated that he has not been doing things the way that he wanted to. As Ian Wright stated clearly, he is the manager, why isn’t he managing?

What I would do has no relevance. My views have never been influential with the club in the past, and nor should they in future. The directors are charged with running the club, and very handsomely rewarded for it. When they have dithered and made poor judgements and appointments, they are the ones who have to be accountable. All we can do is complain. Expecting me to come up with the solution is somewhat foolish. It simply isn’t my remit, and nor am I plugged in to the football business throughout Europe. But, given the state of affairs with Pelligino, Hughes’s and RH at the time of their sacking, there was every indication that we would go down, and for the first two, making the change saved us. It looks like the decision this time has resulted in a very poor appointment, and the owners and fans have every right to question that decision.

Fair enough, you have faith in the current set up. I, like the majority of fans, both long and short suffering can see the debacle that has been forming, and continues to get worse week by week. Every move being made by NJK indicates that he is not capable of doing what is required, and he certainly doesn’t seem able to communicate effectively with the media or the fans. Most of us suspect that his gobbledegook is equally incomprehensible to the players. Their lack of organisation and motivation makes it appear so.

Time and again, we hear “More intensity,” whatever the fork that means. We’ve seen with RH that an intense press gets us nowhere ultimately as they cannot keep it going. But what exactly does he mean?

I suspect that "Saint in Stoke" is another one of the characters created by one of our regular posters. It's been a bit like the Dick Emery Show over the years. Some of his characters are funnier than others. The best one was Bombay. It would be great to see him return.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024