Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stan 13:22 - Dec 24 with 2954 viewsstowmarketrange

Happy birthday to our Stan.Quite appropriate that God arrived before Jesus.
Stan on 21:47 - Dec 25 with 560 viewsStanisgod

Stan on 18:14 - Dec 25 by welwynranger

This is apparently true.
Rangers trained early before avisit to Highbury for an evening game.
Stan took Don Givens, Dave Thomas,Ian Gillard back to his flat to watch the racing.
A knock on the door and 2 men come in with paperwork to repossess the tele which he was renting but hadn't kept up the payments. It didn't affect him much because the match ended 1-1 and he scored.
This lead to his wife contacting the club and asking to have his wages paid to her and she gave him pocket money.
Another time he was taking a corner at the Loft End he asked the fans if they knew the result of the 3.15 race .

True legend.
I am old enough to have been lucky enough to have seen all his matches for the Rs.

I think that was Gerry with the TV repossession.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Stan on 23:16 - Dec 25 with 519 viewswelwynranger

Stan on 21:47 - Dec 25 by Stanisgod

I think that was Gerry with the TV repossession.

I'm pretty sure it wasnt
Stan on 07:41 - Dec 26 with 473 viewsSydneyRs

"that's there, that's two, that's Bowles!"

The clip featuring the above commentary is everything about why we love QPR. There's the pass out of defence to set Bowles away, the keeper coming out and then thinking better of it, Bowles turning the defender inside out to score, the great atmosphere in the ground, the celebrations in the loft and among the team with the love for Bowles obvious all round,, our simply magnificent adidas home kit and the "Stanley, Stanley" chant ringing around the ground as the TV replay is being shown.

Simply wonderful stuff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024