Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A thread to air grievances around QPR 10:54 - Jul 26 with 4118 viewsdavman

So many things to get concerned about; let's just list them out; I'll start:

Strikers - Warburton: "Its not about getting strikers in, its about getting the right strikers in" - yep, but the longer this gets left, the more desperate we wil get and the more likely we will end up getting ANY Striker in. Yes, they're bloomin' expensive and yes, it's difficult, blah, blah, blah, BUT WE LET TWO IN MATT SMITH AND PAUL SMYTH OUT OF THE FECKIN DOOR. Why did we not hold on to them until we have replacements in?

Keepers - just why, Even with Seny going out on loan we have 5 'keepers and we are skint.

Luongo and Leistner - ostracised, probably unmotivated now and feeling unloved for what bloody gain? Just like when Waddock did it, when we fail to offload them, we are stuck with them, so how do you get their trust back and get them playing if they end up staying?

The Board - hapless, hopeless and directly responsible from taking us from a Promoted team into the Promised Land into a desperate "organisation" trying desperately to hang on to survival in the Second Tier. No new ground, training ground not started, continual empty promises, blah, blah fecking blah. People blame FFP for where we are, but they had two opportunities to get this sorted and failed horrendously. Yes, FFP is an utter sham, but they signed up to the rules and they chose to blatantly ignore them. Cornholios.

The DoF - seems utterly powerless the way we do this. No say in who the Manager / Head Coach is, seemingly no say over continuity in the club, probably already researching who the next manager will be in the Autumn, by looking at releasing a range of club gilets in time for his "dream" appointment. Wondering how on earth the next guy will cope with Warburton's tippy tappy no physical presence shell of a team, but not really caring as the money keeps rolling in. Will always be a club legend to me, but even he must be questioning what he actually does.

Agent Fees - Apparently, we're to be praised because the wage bill will have collapsed this summer, but is anyone actually asking just how much each of these "free" and "undisclosed" transfers and costing? And, who is getting them and just how independent are they from the staff we have employed, who are only likely to be with us for 6 months at best? Sounds like a good way of making money or currying favour to me... (No accusation made here as I do not have facts, just curious...)

ARRGGHHHHHH

Any more?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 14:23 - Jul 26 with 1208 viewsMick_S

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 12:51 - Jul 26 by loftboy

Warm shite coloured water sold as lager.

Reinstate the Guinness bar.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 16:14 - Jul 26 with 1140 viewsDorse

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 13:26 - Jul 26 by TheChef

Ignore *click*

He's gone! Quick, let's talk about him!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 16:37 - Jul 26 with 1109 viewsstevec

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 12:51 - Jul 26 by loftboy

Warm shite coloured water sold as lager.

The club could override every single grievance we have in one swoop if they announced a decent beer franchise.
A thread to air grievances around QPR on 16:40 - Jul 26 with 1103 viewsBuckR

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 16:37 - Jul 26 by stevec

The club could override every single grievance we have in one swoop if they announced a decent beer franchise.

Could be wrong but I'm sure this got brought up at a fans meeting once and the answer was that its a tie through the EFL and were obliged to serve it. Something along those lines. Then again I could be spouting utter shite like most being said on the political threads on here
A thread to air grievances around QPR on 11:26 - Jul 27 with 927 viewsPinnerPaul

What I find amazing/strange/annoying - depending on my mood - is that everyone in last year's squad got an absolute pasting on here at one time or another, with whole areas eg defence condemned on mass.

Now with the manager looking at our videos, league position and stats has decided that a root and branch change of the squad is required, people are acting like he's broken up a title chasing team!

Add to that, the fact that we all know we have to sell and people moan about that as well.

PLUS last season people were banging on about playing youth - Warburton doing that including bringing in young loan players and buying a couple - eg Masterton and people moan about that as well!

Its the usual story - twice as many posts and views on the Boreham Wood match thread than the Oxford match thread - people, including me evidently! ;-), LOVE a whine and a moan.
A thread to air grievances around QPR on 12:35 - Jul 27 with 880 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Call me a doomsayer, but I’m genuinely worried we might get promoted back to the Premiership. I just think it’ll be a season too soon!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 13:10 - Jul 27 with 855 viewsDorse

I think my main grievance with QPR is that we are terrible most of the time. Other than that, I'm good.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 15:15 - Jul 27 with 806 viewstimcocking

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 11:24 - Jul 26 by Phildo

I love the old girl - not what she was when younger but I am in this for life

Beautifully put.

You've actually helped me to slightly reconcile myself with the no doubt ungodly horrors to come.
Login to get fewer ads

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 21:13 - Jul 28 with 725 viewsrobith

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 12:30 - Jul 26 by stevec

Leg room, or the lack of

Clicked on the thread to post about how the contactless pad in the west paddocks concession stand never works, but seems slightly small fry now
A thread to air grievances around QPR on 07:09 - Jul 29 with 663 viewskomradkirk

I love the threads as soon as a match has finished.
Where are the Holloway/Mclaren/Les/Tony etc haters now?
or depending on the result
Where are the Holloway/Mclaren/Les/Tony etc lovers now?
A thread to air grievances around QPR on 07:40 - Jul 29 with 644 viewsstevec

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 21:13 - Jul 28 by robith

Clicked on the thread to post about how the contactless pad in the west paddocks concession stand never works, but seems slightly small fry now

Not at all.

Met a bloke there who’d tried to use the contactless pad unsuccessfully, thought he’d console himself with a warm bottle of carlsberg (it didnt) and had his knees crushed for 90 minutes whilst a prevailing sub zero North East wind blew down the aisles of the SAR stand.

It’s all cumulative.
A thread to air grievances around QPR on 08:22 - Jul 29 with 594 viewsDejR_vu

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 07:40 - Jul 29 by stevec

Not at all.

Met a bloke there who’d tried to use the contactless pad unsuccessfully, thought he’d console himself with a warm bottle of carlsberg (it didnt) and had his knees crushed for 90 minutes whilst a prevailing sub zero North East wind blew down the aisles of the SAR stand.

It’s all cumulative.

The club gets a lot wrong, so one and two fair enough, but I don’t think we can blame them for the weather

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 09:37 - Jul 29 with 555 viewsrobith

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 16:37 - Jul 26 by stevec

I see Arsenal have camden hells now
A thread to air grievances around QPR on 09:57 - Jul 29 with 541 viewsrunningman75

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 09:37 - Jul 29 by robith

I see Arsenal have camden hells now

I am more old school Fullers though not tried the new Japanese brew. Being in east London I have noticed an increase in microbreweries and beards.
A thread to air grievances around QPR on 11:50 - Jul 29 with 528 viewsrobith

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 09:57 - Jul 29 by runningman75

I am more old school Fullers though not tried the new Japanese brew. Being in east London I have noticed an increase in microbreweries and beards.

An increase??? It's been pretty much de rigeur for like 10 years now
A thread to air grievances around QPR on 12:31 - Jul 29 with 504 viewsBenny_the_Ball

A thread to air grievances around QPR on 14:23 - Jul 26 by Mick_S

Reinstate the Guinness bar.

...and shirt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024