Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeni Ngbakoto 21:55 - Aug 3 with 29741 viewskingo

According to French Media it looks like we have got one of our main attacking options. French youth international from Metz

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Yeni Ngbakoto on 08:24 - Aug 6 with 4486 viewsdistortR

Yeni Ngbakoto on 06:55 - Aug 6 by Jeff

HI WOLVES TRANSFER COMMITTEE WHO ARE OBVIOUSLY READING THIS BOARD. I CAN TOLERATE YOU STEALING THE ICELANDIC DUDE WHOSE NAME I CAN'T PRONOUNCE FROM UNDER OUR NOSES. I'D BE UPSET IF YOU STOLE THE FENCH DUDE WHOSE NAME I CAN'T PRONOUNCE FROM UNDER OUR NOSES.

BUT IF YOU STEAL MY BELOVED SANDRO FROM US, I'LL BE FURIOUS.

THATS SANDRO.

S A N D R O.

Jeez, they're so big and rich now, they could probably afford to buy sandro AND toszer from us.
A midfield comprising the beast and the, erm, tosser?
They would tear this division a new one.
Just hope that you're wrong there, Jeff.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 08:41 - Aug 6 with 4407 viewskingsburyR

Yeni Ngbakoto on 05:54 - Aug 6 by Bakes

Wolves now linked with him. We're gonna miss out on this one, wolves have cash to burn.

You have got to be kidding me.

I was actually looking forward to this one coming off!!

Pritchard I could live with, the Icelandic fella also but not this target!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Yeni Ngbakoto on 08:46 - Aug 6 with 4373 viewsMick_S

Don, on the dot.dot.dot.org board, has a very apt name for Wolves.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Yeni Ngbakoto on 10:14 - Aug 6 with 4120 viewsDorse

Yeni Ngbakoto on 08:46 - Aug 6 by Mick_S

Don, on the dot.dot.dot.org board, has a very apt name for Wolves.

I bet it's rude. It is, isn't it? Rude?

They are so naughty over there. They flick the V's at old ladies and everything.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Yeni Ngbakoto on 10:26 - Aug 6 with 4059 viewsMick_S

It's very, very rude.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Yeni Ngbakoto on 10:42 - Aug 6 with 3986 viewsDorse

Sounds like Ngbakoto isn't going to happen if the utter meltdown on Tw atter is anything to go by,

Shodipo / Gladwin / Hai Karate it is then.

Yeni Ngbakoto on 10:45 - Aug 6 with 3963 viewsRangersw12

Yeni Ngbakoto on 10:42 - Aug 6 by Dorse

Sounds like Ngbakoto isn't going to happen if the utter meltdown on Tw atter is anything to go by,

Shodipo / Gladwin / Hai Karate it is then.

Don't understand the meltdown for a player majority never heard of until a week or so ago

I would be happy if we stick with what we have
Yeni Ngbakoto on 11:29 - Aug 6 with 3800 viewsLongsufferingR

Burnley in for him as well now. I would imagine the only way we'd get him now is if he fancies London over living in Wolverhampton/Burnley. Premier League football may be too big an attraction for him though.
Login to get fewer ads

Yeni Ngbakoto on 11:30 - Aug 6 with 3798 viewsrsonist

If it is Wolves and Burnley in we're done. All we've got is to offer is London and maybe the threat of Les kicking him out of the Black Panthers.

Oh well.

In fairness while we ourselves may not be too familiar with him, he's been a standout performer in Ligue 2 for a few years now. Like Bodvarsson off the telly it's not exactly an obscure secret market. And his agents will have put out the distress call to all and sundry.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2016 11:31]
Yeni Ngbakoto on 11:34 - Aug 6 with 3774 viewsSnipper

The Wolves transfer policy seems to be to wait to see who QPR are after, then gazzump us.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 11:48 - Aug 6 with 3714 viewsMytch_QPR

Yeni Ngbakoto on 11:34 - Aug 6 by Snipper

The Wolves transfer policy seems to be to wait to see who QPR are after, then gazzump us.

It's quite effective, as they don't have to employ any talent scouts. Mind you, they're probably bitter that we managed to secure the services of Ballon D'Or winning Karlos Henry and they've been waiting patiently for vengeance.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:03 - Aug 6 with 3648 viewsLblock

Whilst I know nothing about George I'd of welcomed (would still welcome) his addition

If he goes elsewhere and not to "Moneybags" QPR (c) the media; then so be it

My bigger concern is that Hoilett is still without a club. I will feel such a cheap tart if he ends up back with us as no other mugs offered him anything

Come on George -- you'll l'adore ces London

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:10 - Aug 6 with 3626 viewsMytch_QPR

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:03 - Aug 6 by Lblock

Whilst I know nothing about George I'd of welcomed (would still welcome) his addition

If he goes elsewhere and not to "Moneybags" QPR (c) the media; then so be it

My bigger concern is that Hoilett is still without a club. I will feel such a cheap tart if he ends up back with us as no other mugs offered him anything

Come on George -- you'll l'adore ces London

I wouldn't object to Hoillett if he agreed to a more realistic salary - he may not be Premier standard but he can do a job in the 'EFL' (c) - assuming he wants to play and is prepared to play for his place in the team.

What's going to happen if we lose the 'Moneybags' moniker? Are we going to be 'Miserly QPR' or 'The tight-fisted Hoops'?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:28 - Aug 6 with 3545 viewsdaveB

I think if the player would rather go for money elsewhere in the league then it's probably for the best they don't sign for us, we want players who want to be here rather than sign for the money as was the case for several years.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:34 - Aug 6 with 3514 viewsLongsufferingR

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:28 - Aug 6 by daveB

I think if the player would rather go for money elsewhere in the league then it's probably for the best they don't sign for us, we want players who want to be here rather than sign for the money as was the case for several years.

I think that's a fair point and if Wolves are going to make a habit of paying over the going rate for players, then we all know what the outcome will be from bitter experience.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:40 - Aug 6 with 3487 viewsIrishR

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:10 - Aug 6 by Mytch_QPR

I wouldn't object to Hoillett if he agreed to a more realistic salary - he may not be Premier standard but he can do a job in the 'EFL' (c) - assuming he wants to play and is prepared to play for his place in the team.

What's going to happen if we lose the 'Moneybags' moniker? Are we going to be 'Miserly QPR' or 'The tight-fisted Hoops'?

Taking Hoillett back would be a disaster, would you go back to a your job on half the wages or less and still put in a hard shift? (which Hoillett did few and far between) it sends out all the wrong messages if he came back and not the person i would like to have when the chips are down. If he wanted us then accept the new contract months back if not then jog on instead of coming back crawling when he gets no other offers. We questioned his personality before when on 50k whats there to think he will change into a 110% grafter on a fraction of that. Let him off i say and leech off a few other clubs ala Traore and end up in football obscurity. While I like our new transfer policy we are not going to get everyone for under market value and will lose out on a few very exciting prospects. I guess we will have to deal with it but just cause he goes to a club for extra money doesnt mean he isnt the right sort? he can still go there work his backside off and hope for another big move like all players should aspire too. I heard today we bid 4m for Pritchard which i think was a realistic price for both sides but then Spurs do what they do best and get the 8m they wanted. They market has gone crazy but if we are 100% sure on a target i would still hope we can get our man with the resources we have. We are not far off a decent team or atleast a team that we will enjoy and be proud of(That is if we repeat the Watford performance consistently and not the Wycombe one)
[Post edited 6 Aug 2016 12:42]
Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:56 - Aug 6 with 3426 viewsMytch_QPR

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:40 - Aug 6 by IrishR

Taking Hoillett back would be a disaster, would you go back to a your job on half the wages or less and still put in a hard shift? (which Hoillett did few and far between) it sends out all the wrong messages if he came back and not the person i would like to have when the chips are down. If he wanted us then accept the new contract months back if not then jog on instead of coming back crawling when he gets no other offers. We questioned his personality before when on 50k whats there to think he will change into a 110% grafter on a fraction of that. Let him off i say and leech off a few other clubs ala Traore and end up in football obscurity. While I like our new transfer policy we are not going to get everyone for under market value and will lose out on a few very exciting prospects. I guess we will have to deal with it but just cause he goes to a club for extra money doesnt mean he isnt the right sort? he can still go there work his backside off and hope for another big move like all players should aspire too. I heard today we bid 4m for Pritchard which i think was a realistic price for both sides but then Spurs do what they do best and get the 8m they wanted. They market has gone crazy but if we are 100% sure on a target i would still hope we can get our man with the resources we have. We are not far off a decent team or atleast a team that we will enjoy and be proud of(That is if we repeat the Watford performance consistently and not the Wycombe one)
[Post edited 6 Aug 2016 12:42]

You could argue that if he wants to play and knuckle down for a lower salary, he's showing a willingness to get on with his career, but I do take your point if he comes back to us a last option.

I trust JFH's judegement and clearly he could see Hoilett as part of his squad - and I think his performances have improved under his management.

I think what I'm trying to get across is that there are worst players out there and at least he is a known quantity - the transfer market is going a bit mad with the likes of Wolves going strange with the chequebook.

Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:04 - Aug 6 with 3354 viewsIrishR

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:56 - Aug 6 by Mytch_QPR

You could argue that if he wants to play and knuckle down for a lower salary, he's showing a willingness to get on with his career, but I do take your point if he comes back to us a last option.

I trust JFH's judegement and clearly he could see Hoilett as part of his squad - and I think his performances have improved under his management.

I think what I'm trying to get across is that there are worst players out there and at least he is a known quantity - the transfer market is going a bit mad with the likes of Wolves going strange with the chequebook.

If he had signed a contract before he was released I would agree with you. Signing it then would of proved to us that he was willing and able to fight, get his career back on track and in turn help us out, a club he gave little in return for the vast fortunes. By taking this long to decide I think his intentions are very very clear.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:13 - Aug 6 with 3303 viewsenfieldargh

Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:04 - Aug 6 by IrishR

If he had signed a contract before he was released I would agree with you. Signing it then would of proved to us that he was willing and able to fight, get his career back on track and in turn help us out, a club he gave little in return for the vast fortunes. By taking this long to decide I think his intentions are very very clear.

if he was more concerned with his career than his wallet he could have signed a 1 year rolling contract

As previously mentioned Shopido has shown just as much talent in a few pre-season games(yes not blood & thuder matches) than jnr showed in his first 3 years with us.

Rather see more effort into coaching Shopido, gladwin, Nasser & Petrasso. At least they give a s hit

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:20 - Aug 6 with 3268 viewsDorse

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:10 - Aug 6 by Mytch_QPR

'Tight Fisted Hoops' (c). I put that into Google and I was, frankly, disgusted.

Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:32 - Aug 6 with 3205 viewsMytch_QPR

Yeni Ngbakoto on 13:20 - Aug 6 by Dorse

'Tight Fisted Hoops' (c). I put that into Google and I was, frankly, disgusted.

It's a novel way to lose your Rolex, that's for sure.

Yeni Ngbakoto on 14:16 - Aug 6 with 3054 viewsrsonist

Yeni Ngbakoto on 12:28 - Aug 6 by daveB

This is a nice story but to him us and Wolves will represent the same professional sporting challenge, and Wolves having the greater means to progress his career sooner. Would it really be more respectable if he chose London for the lifestyle?

It is what it is.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 21:40 - Aug 6 with 2540 viewsdannyblue

Yeni Ngbakoto on 21:43 - Aug 6 with 2519 viewsLongsufferingR

Yeni Ngbakoto on 21:40 - Aug 6 by dannyblue

Cheers Danny. On offish now as well. Fantastic stuff.
Yeni Ngbakoto on 21:48 - Aug 6 with 2482 viewsqueensparker

Well done Les and co, sounds like a great signing.

Meanwhile a lot of caps lock social media "fans" are going to be spending tonight gathering up their toys to put back in their prams.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024