Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
jack robinson 13:35 - Jan 12 with 2908 viewsconnell10

Who the hell sorted out this deal?? They need bloody shooting!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

jack robinson on 13:44 - Jan 12 with 2849 viewsderbyhoop

Explain.
Is he a apremiership full back at this stage.
Is he better than Hill, YSY or Traore (sorry. Scrub that last one).
Is your opinion based on watching him play for Liverpool or Huddersfield

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

jack robinson on 14:10 - Jan 12 with 2718 viewsthemodfather

young robbo was rated, we paid a £1m for him and loan him out and can't recall..mr beard i think does the deals, he needs a bolt imo!
jack robinson on 14:38 - Jan 12 with 2611 viewsWeaverQPR

We need a left back before Saturday thats for sure.

@WeavQPR

jack robinson on 14:52 - Jan 12 with 2525 viewsadhoc_qpr

jack robinson on 13:44 - Jan 12 by derbyhoop

Explain.

He's played in the premier league already for Liverpool.

Yes, he is probably a better bet than Hill (lack of pace), YSY (injured) and Traore (useless).

He's got a lot more league experience than YSY when we chucked him in - half a season on loan to Wolves, a whole season on loan to Blackpool and now another half season at Huddersfield.
jack robinson on 15:48 - Jan 12 with 2375 viewsconnell10

jack robinson on 13:44 - Jan 12 by derbyhoop

Explain.

Do I really need to explain?? I've read a lot of your posts in the past derby and agree with a lot you post, but on this one I'm dumbfounded by your post!!

jack robinson on 15:50 - Jan 12 with 2363 viewsconnell10

jack robinson on 14:52 - Jan 12 by adhoc_qpr

He's played in the premier league already for Liverpool.

Yes, he is probably a better bet than Hill (lack of pace), YSY (injured) and Traore (useless).

He's got a lot more league experience than YSY when we chucked him in - half a season on loan to Wolves, a whole season on loan to Blackpool and now another half season at Huddersfield.

Think that pretty much covers it!!

jack robinson on 15:55 - Jan 12 with 2329 viewsrobith

jack robinson on 15:50 - Jan 12 by connell10

Think that pretty much covers it!!

So there were 3 players ahead of him in his position, so we sent him on loan. Not Beard's biggest fan, but surely that's a)coaching team's call b) he's not psychic c) not entirely sure but I don't think you can put break clauses in season long loans any more, they're like a one year transfer
jack robinson on 16:14 - Jan 12 with 2255 viewsconnell10

jack robinson on 15:55 - Jan 12 by robith

So there were 3 players ahead of him in his position, so we sent him on loan. Not Beard's biggest fan, but surely that's a)coaching team's call b) he's not psychic c) not entirely sure but I don't think you can put break clauses in season long loans any more, they're like a one year transfer

Yeah and now clients playing at left back. Traore is shite imo I'd put a sack of shite in front of him, Clint is to old and only worth cover as a centre half, so we basically have no cover at left back! Yeah great idea letting a player we played a million for go out on loan!! Only at rangers!

Login to get fewer ads

jack robinson on 18:12 - Jan 12 with 2072 viewsterryb

jack robinson on 15:55 - Jan 12 by robith

I'm sure your right that you can't recall from a season long loan, but that doesn't answer who arranged the deal with Huddersfield.

We needed him from the moment he signed (as HR would still not play Yun at that time). Perhaps he suffers from the same affliction as Yun. Not signed as one of Harry's old boys.
jack robinson on 18:42 - Jan 12 with 1985 viewsDylanP

jack robinson on 18:12 - Jan 12 by terryb

I'm sure your right that you can't recall from a season long loan, but that doesn't answer who arranged the deal with Huddersfield.

We needed him from the moment he signed (as HR would still not play Yun at that time). Perhaps he suffers from the same affliction as Yun. Not signed as one of Harry's old boys.

... or perhaps the coaching/management staff have actually seen him play and therefore have something to base their decisions on beyond wild (and VERY ANGRY) speculation.

Quite a few on here were VERY ANGRY for 'arry not bringing Yun into the side earlier. However, he has transitioned into the side and looked pretty effective. Maybe that shows the transition process was just right to get him ready to take the step up. Perhaps the coaching/management staff have a similiar idea for pacing young Mr. Robinson so that he comes into the side with a good chance of success.

Just a thought, like.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

jack robinson on 19:04 - Jan 12 with 1930 viewsconnell10

jack robinson on 18:42 - Jan 12 by DylanP

... or perhaps the coaching/management staff have actually seen him play and therefore have something to base their decisions on beyond wild (and VERY ANGRY) speculation.

Quite a few on here were VERY ANGRY for 'arry not bringing Yun into the side earlier. However, he has transitioned into the side and looked pretty effective. Maybe that shows the transition process was just right to get him ready to take the step up. Perhaps the coaching/management staff have a similiar idea for pacing young Mr. Robinson so that he comes into the side with a good chance of success.

Just a thought, like.

Or perhaps your just having a wild stab in the dark like the rest of us!

jack robinson on 20:14 - Jan 12 with 1776 viewsealinghoop

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/95067/robinson

Huddersfield like him, It makes sense for him to stay the full season as he's clearly benefiting from the loan spell and improving game by game by the sounds of things. I didnt think YSY injury was that bad was it? if not he should be back soon so even if we could bring robinson back I dont see the point when we could potentially damage his confidence and improvement throwing him in at the last minute, for 2 maybe 3 matches,with players hes never even trained with yet let alone played alongside in a competitive match!
jack robinson on 20:50 - Jan 12 with 1684 viewsdanehoop

The purpose was to get him guaranteed competitive game time this season so we could build him into o next years plan. With the benefit of 2020 hindsight that may look a less sensible option than it did 5 months ago when that choice was made. We did exactly the same thing with YSY when he first joined us lending him to Doncaster. The only reason he ended up available to us when he did was having the loan cut short through injury. If he hadn't have got injured it was extremely likely YSY would have been there for the season as we'll because Doncaster were extremely impressed and he was getting game time every week.

There are plenty of reasons to have the hump with Bagpuss, but I don't think this one really makes much sense given the circumstances under which the original decision was made in August 2014.

Never knowingly understood

jack robinson on 21:44 - Jan 12 with 1577 viewsdanehoop

Apologies. Double post. Stupid pop ups are playing havoc with my iPad
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 21:47]

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024