Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U21s v Ipswich 13:50 - Nov 3 with 2234 viewssimmo

Taarabt starting, the only 1st team player that is!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

U21s v Ipswich on 13:55 - Nov 3 with 2208 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Hopefully more of a sign that Redknapp is preparing him and getting him fitter for the first team, rather than more tension where Taarabt will go on some rant about how he is being left out

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

U21s v Ipswich on 14:24 - Nov 3 with 2138 viewsQPunkR

U21s v Ipswich on 13:55 - Nov 3 by RANGERS4EVER

Hopefully more of a sign that Redknapp is preparing him and getting him fitter for the first team, rather than more tension where Taarabt will go on some rant about how he is being left out

Or a ploy by Redknapp to force him into such a move

QPR - "shit but local"

U21s v Ipswich on 14:51 - Nov 3 with 2071 viewsQPR_John

U21s v Ipswich on 14:24 - Nov 3 by QPunkR

Or a ploy by Redknapp to force him into such a move

But we are supposed to believe Redknapp cannot force Taarabt to train properly, lose weight and/or get fit.
U21s v Ipswich on 14:59 - Nov 3 with 2052 viewssdm1508

For those of you that have twitter, if you look at the pic of Adel that the club have posted and the pic (team photo) the club use as their header photo you can see he has lost a lot of weight. If he really does get in shape and looses a ton of weight I wonder if this will effect his ability to hold up the ball? I mean, defenders found it very hard to knock him off the ball cos he was quite a big lad. You never know though might help give him a bit of extra acceleration
U21s v Ipswich on 15:00 - Nov 3 with 2032 viewsessextaxiboy

U21s v Ipswich on 14:51 - Nov 3 by QPR_John

But we are supposed to believe Redknapp cannot force Taarabt to train properly, lose weight and/or get fit.

He shouldnt have to force him to do any of those things .

He is getting paid to do them , the amount is irrelevant . Adel is a young proffessional , a special talent with riches and admiration within his reach .

Maybe Ale Faurlin could tell him how lucky he is to be running around in the rain at Harlington today .

Hopefully in the squad on Saturday ..
U21s v Ipswich on 15:04 - Nov 3 with 2024 viewsQPR_John

U21s v Ipswich on 15:00 - Nov 3 by essextaxiboy

He shouldnt have to force him to do any of those things .

He is getting paid to do them , the amount is irrelevant . Adel is a young proffessional , a special talent with riches and admiration within his reach .

Maybe Ale Faurlin could tell him how lucky he is to be running around in the rain at Harlington today .

Hopefully in the squad on Saturday ..

Whether he should be forced to do it or not we are asked to believe he is not doing one or all of these things and the club seemingly are letting him get away with it. I repeat or so we are led to believe.
U21s v Ipswich on 15:06 - Nov 3 with 2013 viewsealinghoop

Can easily see taarabt having a sudden change of attitude during november, meaning he is fully fit for a busy winter schedule in december, putting in some top class performances and then jumping ship at the first given oppurtunity in january after proving to ac milan or whoever that he is fully fit and raring to go!
U21s v Ipswich on 15:10 - Nov 3 with 2004 viewssimmo

U21s v Ipswich on 15:06 - Nov 3 by ealinghoop

Can easily see taarabt having a sudden change of attitude during november, meaning he is fully fit for a busy winter schedule in december, putting in some top class performances and then jumping ship at the first given oppurtunity in january after proving to ac milan or whoever that he is fully fit and raring to go!

I fully expect nobody except the obvious candidates to be up for the winter schedule. Its the same every year! Few red cards against West Brom is my guess...

Login to get fewer ads

U21s v Ipswich on 15:16 - Nov 3 with 1973 viewsessextaxiboy

U21s v Ipswich on 15:04 - Nov 3 by QPR_John

Whether he should be forced to do it or not we are asked to believe he is not doing one or all of these things and the club seemingly are letting him get away with it. I repeat or so we are led to believe.

Our upturn in form coincided with Redknapp taking a tougher line with Adel.
U21s v Ipswich on 15:31 - Nov 3 with 1943 viewsGetMeRangers

U21s v Ipswich on 15:16 - Nov 3 by essextaxiboy

Our upturn in form coincided with Redknapp taking a tougher line with Adel.

or rio being dropped
U21s v Ipswich on 15:36 - Nov 3 with 1929 viewsQPunkR

U21s v Ipswich on 15:31 - Nov 3 by GetMeRangers

or rio being dropped

This seems more apt

QPR - "shit but local"

U21s v Ipswich on 15:42 - Nov 3 with 1912 viewsMatch82

U21s v Ipswich on 15:04 - Nov 3 by QPR_John

Nobody from the chairman on down is coming out of this well.

At this point, I think it's pretty obvious that it's not JUST Harry and not JUST Adel. They've both contributed to this farce and neither should be allowed to get away with reputation intact.
U21s v Ipswich on 15:47 - Nov 3 with 1895 viewsdaveB

U21s v Ipswich on 15:06 - Nov 3 by ealinghoop

I hope so , if he is at his best for that month we could get enough points to be in with a real chance of staying up, then he can go where he likes in January
U21s v Ipswich on 16:28 - Nov 3 with 1769 viewsdaveB

We won the game 3-0.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/adel-taarabt-returns-qpr-man-features-in-unde
U21s v Ipswich on 16:35 - Nov 3 with 1747 viewssimmo

U21s v Ipswich on 16:28 - Nov 3 by daveB

We won the game 3-0.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/adel-taarabt-returns-qpr-man-features-in-unde

Sounds like he played well. Hopefully he's on the bench for Citeh, we need people like him to go at them, they are there for the taking but we will have to outscore them!

U21s v Ipswich on 16:37 - Nov 3 with 1742 viewsstansleftfoot

" He recently had a slight ankle problem and missed training the week before last because of illness."
U21s v Ipswich on 21:47 - Nov 3 with 1385 viewsderbyhoop

Given the history between Harry and Adel, the latter, if he wants to, needs to work his way back into contention. Looking trimmer than he did at Burton, playing 90 minutes,and playing well are a good start.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

U21s v Ipswich on 21:53 - Nov 3 with 1368 viewsRangersAreBack

I worry more about Adel's attitude than his weight per se. Improve the former and the latter will take care of itself. It would be great to see Adel finally fulfilling his potential with QPR but the only person who can make that happen now is the man himself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024