Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
worst manager in qprs history is 10:40 - Jan 24 with 4493 viewsmorgantwin

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

worst manager in qprs history is on 19:02 - Jan 24 with 1228 viewsLowerloftLad

Paul hart

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

worst manager in qprs history is on 21:42 - Jan 24 with 1175 viewsloftboy

Mullery was an inept c u n t . Turned a top 5 team into relegation candidates, and Hughes was also an inept c u n t. Who had a squad tipped for a top ten finish to finish bottom ( yes I know he left half way through) so for me Hughes wins the c u n t y of the c u n t y s award.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 21:42]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

worst manager in qprs history is on 00:22 - Jan 25 with 1148 viewsNortholt_Rs

worst manager in qprs history is on 21:42 - Jan 24 by loftboy

Mullery was an inept c u n t . Turned a top 5 team into relegation candidates, and Hughes was also an inept c u n t. Who had a squad tipped for a top ten finish to finish bottom ( yes I know he left half way through) so for me Hughes wins the c u n t y of the c u n t y s award.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 21:42]

And he's welsh.....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

worst manager in qprs history is on 03:24 - Jan 25 with 1122 viewsitsbiga

Mullery wins it for being the worst for me.
However I don't want to vomit in his face and then stamp on it
like i do Hughes.
I despise Hughes. Mullery was just a numpty.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

worst manager in qprs history is on 10:49 - Jan 25 with 1098 viewsjc67

Mullery by a very long street
worst manager in qprs history is on 11:41 - Jan 25 with 1090 viewsisawqpratwcity

worst manager in qprs history is on 13:57 - Jan 24 by R_from_afar

I didn't support Rangers - or anyone - before 2000 so I can't judge some of the managers from further back but for me, Hughes' combination of stunning arrogance, poor results - (so poor were we away from home that I felt I had a good case when I took to Twitter to offer to manage us for away games, on the basis that no one could do a worse job than Hughes because he simply could not get us to win away), and eye-wateringly profligate spending make him the king of the castle, a castle of pure, unadulterated excrement.

RFA

Typical wish-washy RFA Post. Tell us what you really think!

But seriously, I cannot think how much more damage could have been done to our club if it was ME managing it.

It was one of those sideline 'rabbit-in-the-headlights' pictures of him most of all, but certainly as well as the tactical criticisms from Clive and Neil and the very regular sub-par performances. Here was a bloke that genuinely didn't have a clue about what he was doing.

As far as I am concerned, it is only the general competence of the Stoke team that is currently sustaining him (to bend over backwards to be fair to Hughes, he did inherit a generally dysfunctional QPR team; he just managed to make it worse), and I look forward to his ineptitude exhausting that resource.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

worst manager in qprs history is on 13:57 - Jan 25 with 1059 viewsmorgantwin

worst manager in qprs history is on 11:41 - Jan 25 by isawqpratwcity

Typical wish-washy RFA Post. Tell us what you really think!

But seriously, I cannot think how much more damage could have been done to our club if it was ME managing it.

It was one of those sideline 'rabbit-in-the-headlights' pictures of him most of all, but certainly as well as the tactical criticisms from Clive and Neil and the very regular sub-par performances. Here was a bloke that genuinely didn't have a clue about what he was doing.

As far as I am concerned, it is only the general competence of the Stoke team that is currently sustaining him (to bend over backwards to be fair to Hughes, he did inherit a generally dysfunctional QPR team; he just managed to make it worse), and I look forward to his ineptitude exhausting that resource.

mullery at least bought gary bannister so he was not as useless as wilkins who boughtso much rubbish,it looks like a two horse race between,wilkins and hughes they were both useless

how could wilkins buy steve slade ,ned zelic,mark hately, etc etc

how could hughes buy granero,dyakatie,etc

ythey botrh bought all the wrong players and both took qpr down

worst manager in qprs history is on 14:05 - Jan 25 with 1059 viewsisawqpratwcity

worst manager in qprs history is on 13:57 - Jan 25 by morgantwin

mullery at least bought gary bannister so he was not as useless as wilkins who boughtso much rubbish,it looks like a two horse race between,wilkins and hughes they were both useless

how could wilkins buy steve slade ,ned zelic,mark hately, etc etc

how could hughes buy granero,dyakatie,etc

ythey botrh bought all the wrong players and both took qpr down

Fair enough, make the call.

For me (by an unfortunate wide margin), its Hughes.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

worst manager in qprs history is on 14:31 - Jan 25 with 1044 viewsmorgantwin

worst manager in qprs history is on 14:05 - Jan 25 by isawqpratwcity

Fair enough, make the call.

For me (by an unfortunate wide margin), its Hughes.

opnly wilkins was close to getting clumped for the disaster he created fancy giving left back to tottenham for nothing ,what kind of a fool breaks up one of the best full back combinations in the prem

worst manager in qprs history is on 19:29 - Jan 25 with 1024 viewslave16

worst manager in qprs history is on 14:31 - Jan 25 by morgantwin

opnly wilkins was close to getting clumped for the disaster he created fancy giving left back to tottenham for nothing ,what kind of a fool breaks up one of the best full back combinations in the prem

ray harford?

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

worst manager in qprs history is on 22:26 - Jan 25 with 998 viewsQPR1882

Any poll that does not have Mullery's name in it when a vote for QPR's worst manager is a total waste of time.
worst manager in qprs history is on 22:38 - Jan 25 with 990 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hughes for me, we didnt get a point away from home in his whole tenure did we???...
Pound for pound he screwed up the most, love seeing Stoke's falings because there will be little excuse from his media pals, or less and less as he fails more and more. Stoke fans starting to see it.

Mullery before my time of course.
Harford a coach not a manager, likewise Houston.
To be fair Wright claims (and I havde always been quite a Wright critic) he said in a interview with Simon and Rons site that Curbs or Charlton turned him down before Houston got the job, also claims Wilkins walked and wasnt sacked.
worst manager in qprs history is on 22:40 - Jan 25 with 988 viewsbaz_qpr

Not old enough to remember Mullary but Ray Harford was the worse by a country mile in my memory. I don't think you can judge a manager purely on signings, acquiring players and those players fitting in, and everything coming together has a lot of factors to it, and some managers can buy well for one club and terribly for another.

Harford put out the most lightweight lacklustre team I can remember ever seeing, week after week after week until he was fired
worst manager in qprs history is on 12:33 - Jan 26 with 962 viewsmorgantwin

worst manager in qprs history is on 22:40 - Jan 25 by baz_qpr

Not old enough to remember Mullary but Ray Harford was the worse by a country mile in my memory. I don't think you can judge a manager purely on signings, acquiring players and those players fitting in, and everything coming together has a lot of factors to it, and some managers can buy well for one club and terribly for another.

Harford put out the most lightweight lacklustre team I can remember ever seeing, week after week after week until he was fired

i think harford was given a very harsh time by the fans they took his windscreen out three times,whereas wilkins and hughes have got away with there terrible acts of uselessness
completely scott free

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024