Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread 11:13 - Jan 11 with 27516 viewsDarran

1-1.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:24 - Jan 11 with 1559 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:22 - Jan 11 by mikecph

Let's not come down too hard on the players though - playing MANU at Old Trafford and another injury to an important player early in the game. We can hardly blame them for not playing dream football today :)

Completely agree with you. It was always going to be a massive task even to get a point today. We need points soon, no excuses if we fail to pick any up in our next two.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:25 - Jan 11 with 1539 viewsmidswan

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:22 - Jan 11 by monmouth

We were pretty much toothless but a lot of games are won by luck. they had two bounces in the box we had none. On another day we win that. With a real bare bones team that was certainly nothing to get suicidal about, though no doubt some will. Injuries could f**k our season though. That Canas one was cruel. I reckon the points will come if we keep plugging away Poz was MoM but won't get it.

Agree with that,except Leon by far our best player. Again.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:25 - Jan 11 with 1539 viewsepaul

Aye some people need to get a life b*tch b*tch b*tch he's bcrap, he's shite. How many injuries have bwe got, plus Canas 1st half, playing 3 c/h. Some just whinge and moan for the sake of it ffs. TBH it's getting rather boring and the same players get it everytime

How the fuk can you slag bony off when he aint had the service

awaits pelters

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:25 - Jan 11 with 1533 viewsunion_jack

I'd rather the two halves had been switched around. We held our own and more in the first half but the second has been a confidence Sapper.

There's one thing missing (apart from injured players). We don't get enough players into the box so how are we going to score.

World class up until the box.

It's tight now and confidence will carry teams through. I hope this doesn't deflate them too much. I know we re better than at least three teams np but we have to get points on the board now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:26 - Jan 11 with 1507 viewsmonmouth

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:22 - Jan 11 by Shaky

When he has touched it, his touch has been shit, unfortunately.

No it really hasn't. It's been very good at least as often as it's been s**t. If you want to criticise him I would tend to go for him dropping far too deep at times which puts pressure on the ball as the oppo push up. We don't have to pick holes in anyone though do we? We came unstuck in a 50:50 tussle away at OT with a semi-scratch team. It happens.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:26 - Jan 11 with 1505 viewslovejuicejack

Britton and Pos played well today the rest were some way off and utd aint as bad as some think. need signings now or we gunna struggle.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:26 - Jan 11 with 1504 viewsJackfath

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:25 - Jan 11 by epaul

Aye some people need to get a life b*tch b*tch b*tch he's bcrap, he's shite. How many injuries have bwe got, plus Canas 1st half, playing 3 c/h. Some just whinge and moan for the sake of it ffs. TBH it's getting rather boring and the same players get it everytime

How the fuk can you slag bony off when he aint had the service

awaits pelters

I agree Paul.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:26 - Jan 11 with 1503 viewsPlasticman

ah well... stuff happens.

At least we are still free of relegation.

I'm not hoping for much from the Tottenham game, but after that one we need to rake in those points

Plastic since 2012

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:27 - Jan 11 with 1489 viewsJackInLondon

Just searched YouTube for "Alvaro Vazquez Goals" half expecting to not find any results. It seems the solution to getting him to score is to play Barcelona. He seems to do ok against them.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:28 - Jan 11 with 1454 viewsMorfa_Same

I can't believe I've just sat through 90 minutes of the most inept, one-sided and ill-informed 'commentary' I've ever been subjected to, courtesy of TalkSport. It was like listening to a broadcast from Man United TV.

What I wouldn't have given for an Alvin Martin destruct button. Suddenly Radio Wales and even Kevin Ratcliffe don't seem so bad at all. I hope I never have to listen to this shite ever again.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:28 - Jan 11 with 1451 viewslovejuicejack

Not much service for Boner again.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:28 - Jan 11 with 1445 viewscontroversial_jack

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:21 - Jan 11 by C_jack

How can you call a player poor when he's hardly touched the thing. What can anyone possibly do in the game without the ball?

He had plenty
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:29 - Jan 11 with 1437 viewsBanosswan

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:25 - Jan 11 by union_jack

I'd rather the two halves had been switched around. We held our own and more in the first half but the second has been a confidence Sapper.

There's one thing missing (apart from injured players). We don't get enough players into the box so how are we going to score.

World class up until the box.

It's tight now and confidence will carry teams through. I hope this doesn't deflate them too much. I know we re better than at least three teams np but we have to get points on the board now.

Redknapp said it at half time, shelvey did a nice pass to routs, then stood there admiring it, the ball ended up by the penalty spot and if shelvey had continued his run, he'd have smashed it home.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:29 - Jan 11 with 1425 viewsepaul

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:26 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

I agree Paul.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:29 - Jan 11 with 1422 viewsmonmouth

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:26 - Jan 11 by Plasticman

ah well... stuff happens.

At least we are still free of relegation.

I'm not hoping for much from the Tottenham game, but after that one we need to rake in those points

I am fully expecting us to do Totty if Canas & De Guz are OK.

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:30 - Jan 11 with 1403 viewsmikecph

I'm off. Have a good week everybody - see ya next week :)
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:30 - Jan 11 with 1394 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:28 - Jan 11 by controversial_jack

He had plenty

You need to understand that Bony is not the type of striker that will produce out of nothing he is the type that needs crosses into him, its that simple.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:31 - Jan 11 with 1381 viewsShins

I just can't get over how we're so sublimely awesome in possession until we get near the opposition's box. So frustrating to watch it hurts.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:31 - Jan 11 with 1379 viewsShaky

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:26 - Jan 11 by monmouth

No it really hasn't. It's been very good at least as often as it's been s**t. If you want to criticise him I would tend to go for him dropping far too deep at times which puts pressure on the ball as the oppo push up. We don't have to pick holes in anyone though do we? We came unstuck in a 50:50 tussle away at OT with a semi-scratch team. It happens.

My interest is in analysing the performance, not mindless cheerleading.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:31 - Jan 11 with 1372 viewsAnotherJohn

I wasn't expecting anything from this game, but couldn't help feeling that as things turned out it was a missed opportunity. United were anything but confident in the first half, but we never played the fluid football that we like to think we can produce. Several times we had a spare man and a forward pass very much on, but found that moves broke down because of poor execution. Even Leon gave the ball away on several occasions. Our corners were again very disappointing, with the short corners more likely to lead to counter attacks than pressure on the Man Utd goal. The reason for our downfall was illustrated all too well by the first goal; we play the ball back negatively, lose possession, then don't deal with the subsequent attack. Once we were behind we never looked like scoring. We desperately need a couple of new signings, and in my opinion we need to recall Ki. Our larder looked completely empty in the last 10 minutes; when Shelvey went off we had nobody to bring on
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:32 - Jan 11 with 1357 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:26 - Jan 11 by monmouth

Let`s forget about the semi scratch team bit shall we, we are now in a relegation battle because of our results over the season so far, many of these games have been played with most players available.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:35 - Jan 11 with 1308 viewspaulv2k4

Sorry lads. We were crap today, no excuses. We played, practically, the same Utd team last weekend, so whats changed, unless Utd lost last week on purpose? (cant see that somehow)

I didn't like Laudrup's pre-match interview, fills you with confidence when the manager doesn't think you'll get a win eh!?

I thought the passing in first half was good, second half they pressed and we shat it a bit.

Oh Taylor > Davies and Tiendalli > Rangel. Both full backs awful today.

I shall await the negative rating :)
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 11:31]
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:35 - Jan 11 with 1299 viewsmonmouth

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:31 - Jan 11 by Shaky

My interest is in analysing the performance, not mindless cheerleading.

LMAO. You need to watch it again then.

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:36 - Jan 11 with 1279 viewsNogginthenog

I think Rangel was off the pace today but I'm not making him an escape goat. Pozuelo and Britton terrific, as been said though we have to find a cutting edge but that costs mega money. Vaquez got put straight through one on one and didn't even get a shot away so i guess he is sh1t.

Man U pressed us like an Everton side second half and set the panic in Causing misplaced passes. Overall we did well so not too disappointed. Apart from with Tremmel, Ash had told them all to have a breather and he threw the ball straight to a Man U player.

Move on, sh1t happens
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:37 - Jan 11 with 1259 viewsmonmouth

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:32 - Jan 11 by buzzbox

Let`s forget about the semi scratch team bit shall we, we are now in a relegation battle because of our results over the season so far, many of these games have been played with most players available.

Yes its an absolute disaster. You're right. pat yourself on the back and join with shaky's 'mindless' analysis. Then both go out and buy a f**king life.

That's it from me until next week. Enjoy your trolling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024