Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Valencia playing tonight - SS1 19:54 - Sep 15 with 15300 viewsPureRockFury

Playing Royal Betty away if anyone fancies seeing what we're up against this Thursday.

Streams are available: http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=218563&part=sports

Even the bad times were good.

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 09:49 - Sep 16 with 2928 viewsDevz00

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 09:48 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

5-0 was the outcome i believe ,Attack them Mike and they will fall

Was it 5-0? I know Malaga won 5-0 against Rayo.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 10:00 - Sep 16 with 2916 viewsOldjack

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 09:49 - Sep 16 by Devz00

Was it 5-0? I know Malaga won 5-0 against Rayo.

ffs 3-1 it was , where did i get 5-0 from is anyone's guess

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 10:38 - Sep 16 with 2872 viewsPureRockFury

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 02:10 - Sep 16 by JoeSoccerFan

I was shocked at how bad they were in the back. I hope this isn't their reserve team.

I was convinced that #22 (LCB) Jeremy Mathieu had bet on Betis to win. He stunk so bad he was a sewage treatment plant.

#14 LB Juan Bernat doesn't like to mark dribblers closely - possibly because the Lumbering #22 Mathieu doesn't provide support. Shots from outside of the box and crosses will be available for the right wing/right back/drunken fan from the right side/etc.

DM #6 Oriol Romeu reads the game well for playing with his head up his arse. He doesn't react to the play and when he does he moves without urgency.

RCB #20 Ricardo Costa is serviceable - but surrounded by a clown troop.

RB #14 Joao Pereira gets up the line (as well as the LB - Bernat).

The GK Diego Alves may have broke his jaw blocking a shot (with his face). He doesn't move to his right well.

#9 Postingo is a dangerous sniper that moves into spaces. He needs to be neutralized and marked closely. He was better against Barcelona. #7 Jonas Goncalves should be watched carefully, too.

#10 Ever Banega is their most technical player, but he is a liability on defense. He goes down quicker than a Cardiff prostitute. He delivers low driven corners. For this reason, we need to minimize corners and deep set pieces.

Our best defense is to pressure high. The defenders don't seem skilled with their feet. They'll resort to kicking the ball down the field. Pressure, pressure, pressure. I hope Canas cleans #10 Banega's clock earlier to take him off his game. Work the ball quickly through the center of the field and find Bony working off the slow LCB Mathieu.

I really hope this wasn't their reserve team. I'm glad that we don't have to play Real Betis. The way that we play is absolutely a perfect match for the Valencia team that I saw tonight.

Seasoned Swans fans reading the withering assessments of Valencia on this thread are no doubt thinking exactly what I'm thinking: We're almost certainly going to get gubbed.

Even the bad times were good.

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 10:38 - Sep 16 with 2871 viewsDevz00

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 10:00 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

ffs 3-1 it was , where did i get 5-0 from is anyone's guess

Fair enough. Probably because Malaga won 5-0?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 11:46 - Sep 16 with 2832 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 10:38 - Sep 16 by PureRockFury

Seasoned Swans fans reading the withering assessments of Valencia on this thread are no doubt thinking exactly what I'm thinking: We're almost certainly going to get gubbed.

Resonable. If the Swans play poorly, they could easily be picked apart. If they stay cool on the ball and maintain possession, they could do very well.
Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 12:09 - Sep 16 with 2820 viewsDevz00

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 11:46 - Sep 16 by JoeSoccerFan

Resonable. If the Swans play poorly, they could easily be picked apart. If they stay cool on the ball and maintain possession, they could do very well.

Aye. We could easily lose 3-1 but if we keep it tight at the back then I don't see why we can't win. I think we will definitely score at least.

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 00:39 - Sep 17 with 2682 viewsEbo

Valencia are unpredictable and usually strong at home. Madrid and Barça have struggled there in recent times. Valencia only lost 3-2 to Barcelona the other week so don't judge them on just the Betis game as I assure you they are better than that.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 01:02 - Sep 17 with 2677 viewsLord_Bony

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 01:38 - Sep 16 by Plasticman

I'm not sure how 'little' swansea is considered in spain, given that all the spanish players told us that swansea were becomming one of the more well-known british team there.

considering half our squad practically is Spanish I would assume we do have a bit of a fan base there.

On a good not Valencia have got off to a poor start in La Liga this year.
Hope the form continues.Even though they are favourites in our group we re in with a fair chance. In some respects we play a similar style so should be a good game to watch for football fans in general.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Valencia playing tonight - SS1 on 03:10 - Sep 17 with 2664 viewslovejuicejack

Stick to our game ... possession, fockem on the counter attack. Squad selection will be critical, tonnes of concentration needed. Leon will be a massive miss 4 this one but Im sure canas will be right up 4 it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024