Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Group Stage draw - pot 2 21:58 - Aug 29 with 9614 viewsJackFish

Lots of shocks tonight which means it looks like we've somehow sneaked into pot 2, so good news on that front.

Will post a full list of opponents later once all the games have finished.
Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 09:11 - Aug 30 with 2342 viewsMagic_Michu

Excited to start booking flights.... praying for a nice trip to France, Holland, Germany, France or Portugal

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 09:16 - Aug 30 with 2316 viewsJackFish

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 08:32 - Aug 30 by Dyfnant

Are the dates allocated specific matches today as well?

As far as I know, yes.
Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 09:18 - Aug 30 with 2315 viewsJackFish

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 08:32 - Aug 30 by Dyfnant

Are the dates allocated specific matches today as well?

Actually, just seen on the UEFA website that the fixtures will be announced an hour after the draw.
Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 09:21 - Aug 30 with 2309 viewsLaudrup

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=1988006.html

APOEL reinstated in UEFA Europa League

Published: Friday 30 August 2013, 9.30CET

APOEL FC will play in the UEFA Europa League group stage after being drawn to replace Fenerbahçe SK following the Turkish club's exclusion from the 2013/14 UEFA club competitions.

The special draw took place in Monaco this morning

APOEL FC will play in the UEFA Europa League group stage after being drawn to replace Fenerbahçe SK following the Turkish club's exclusion from the 2013/14 UEFA club competitions.

Following the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) decision to confirm the exclusion of Fenerbahçe on Wednesday, the UEFA Emergency Panel met and decided that all the teams eliminated in the play-off round of the UEFA Europa League would enter a draw for a place in the group stage.

The draw took place at the Méridien Beach Plaza hotel in Monaco and was proceeded by UEFA General Secretary Gianni Infantino inviting a journalist from a country without representation in the competition to make the draw. Emmet Malone from The Irish Times took to the stage and drew APOEL out of the bowl.

The Cypriot club, who were beaten 3-2 on aggregate by Belgian side SV Zulte Waregem, will therefore feature in the draw for group stage which gets under way at 13.00CET at the Grimaldi Forum.

I hate signatures

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 09:31 - Aug 30 with 2274 viewsJack_y_Jwc

what takes the p!ss is that APOEL will be in pot 1 or 2 whilst Zulte (the team who beat them) are in pot 4!

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 10:48 - Aug 30 with 2189 viewsWatchman

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 09:31 - Aug 30 by Jack_y_Jwc

what takes the p!ss is that APOEL will be in pot 1 or 2 whilst Zulte (the team who beat them) are in pot 4!

Alkmaar will go to Pot 1 as they beat Atrom on away goals
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 10:53]

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 11:01 - Aug 30 with 2167 viewsLobo

Is the draw on TV. Will it be as long as the champions league draw? No one could unscrew the pots the teams were in during that draw. Haven't they ever had a kinder egg
Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 11:03 - Aug 30 with 2155 viewsWatchman

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 11:01 - Aug 30 by Lobo

Is the draw on TV. Will it be as long as the champions league draw? No one could unscrew the pots the teams were in during that draw. Haven't they ever had a kinder egg

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/draws/index.html

That will give you a perfect stream

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Login to get fewer ads

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 11:08 - Aug 30 with 2137 viewsLobo

cheers
Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 11:11 - Aug 30 with 2122 viewsdavidaeaton

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 11:08 - Aug 30 by Lobo

cheers

Also live on euro sport 2 from 12pm if you've access

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 11:11 - Aug 30 with 2122 viewsLord_Bony

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 07:33 - Aug 30 by JackFish

Israel are only in UEFA because none of the Arab countries (or Iran) will play them.

And how come their in the Eurovision Song Contest? Will no one sing with them either.?

Would be a nice trip to Salzburg ...
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 11:14]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 11:16 - Aug 30 with 2093 viewsLobo

I think it's something to do with them signing up to the European television directive so they get European programmes on cable instead of the Arab channels or something. So in the eyes of Telly land they are European. Graham Norton mentions it everytime Israel or Kazakhstan sing on Eurovision.
Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 11:56 - Aug 30 with 2010 viewsBanosswan

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 06:34 - Aug 30 by LaudrupFan

According to Wikipedia: Europe is generally divided from Asia by the watershed divides of the Ural and Caucasus Mountains, the Ural River, the Caspian and Black Seas, and the waterways connecting the Black and Aegean Seas.

Therefore:
-Kazakhstan is partly in Europe and partly in Asia (mostly Asia) divided by the Ural River.
-Turkey (and its capital) is partly in Europe and partly in Asia (mostly Asia) divided by the Bosphorus.
-Georgia is not in Europe being south of the Manych River in the Kuma-Manych Depression.
-Azerbazjan is not in Europe. Same as above.
-Armenia is also not in Europe. Same as above.
-Israel is not even close to being in Europe.

Istanbul isn't the capital of Turkey, Ankara is very much in Asia. Although Turkey are trying to join the eu.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 12:53 - Aug 30 with 1881 viewsLaudrupFan

Group Stage draw - pot 2 on 11:56 - Aug 30 by Banosswan

Istanbul isn't the capital of Turkey, Ankara is very much in Asia. Although Turkey are trying to join the eu.

Yes you are of course right. Sorry about that.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024