Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread 17:27 - Aug 29 with 44419 viewstreboethjack

SWANS: Tremmel, Rangel, Chico Flores, Amat, Davies, Britton ©, de Guzman, Michu, Pozuelo, Hernandez, Donnelly.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 2456 viewsSimonSwansea

What a dire showing from the Swans... I'm still confused at Leon's red?

Need a better showing on Sunday! Still only 1 point down in PL based on same fixtures last year so hopefully a result against West Brom to get us kicking off!
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 2456 viewsOldjack

job done ,move on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 2456 viewsJackfath

Why are people so confident we will get something from the WBA game? Current form shows me we are in a bit of a bad run of form to say the least.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 2456 viewsBLAZE

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:22 - Aug 29 by stenergut

Petrolul supporters were great.

Great at supporting their team I agree, can't remember support like It. But I didnt like the lasers and throwing things onto the pitch
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 2451 views2face

They need to do passing drills for the next 2 months.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:27 - Aug 29 with 2426 viewsPlasticman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:24 - Aug 29 by ApeShit

You just watched the game with Welsh commentary but can't speak Welsh?

I did too. Not too fond of installing new software on my laptop while I'm travelling, so prefer the stream sites.

I'm clueless too why the goal was disallowed and why Leaon got the second yellow. So anyone care to explain what the ref thought he was doing there?

Plastic since 2012

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:27 - Aug 29 with 2401 viewsJonnyTheJack

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:25 - Aug 29 by Jackfath

Why are people so confident we will get something from the WBA game? Current form shows me we are in a bit of a bad run of form to say the least.

It's going to be tough. Need to step it up especially our composure on the ball. West brom look a bit lightweight up top though. I'd take a point now.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:28 - Aug 29 with 2373 viewsJackoBoostardo

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:23 - Aug 29 by yescomeon

I watched the game with Welsh como, anyone able to tell me why the first goal was dissallowed and Leon went?

I watched in with English commentary - they didn't notice and were asking the question too.

Sad attempt at commentary.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:29 - Aug 29 with 2363 viewsmonmouth

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:24 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

Speaking about tonight's game and tonight's game only, that was fairly shocking. No knees jerking or predictions of gloom for the season ahead but tonight we were shapeless, indisciplined, poor at the back and lost to a Division 3 standard team.

It was uncomfortable viewing, but they were better than div 3 at home. They kept the ball well. I lost count of the number of times I yelled 'JUST KEEP THE F***ING BALL' though as we gave it back to them. It was the same at spurs, that is what's worrying me; we seem to have misplaced our mojo.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:29 - Aug 29 with 2352 viewsyescomeon

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:24 - Aug 29 by ApeShit

You just watched the game with Welsh commentary but can't speak Welsh?

Yeah

Upthecity!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:29 - Aug 29 with 2339 viewsBLAZE

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:27 - Aug 29 by Plasticman

I did too. Not too fond of installing new software on my laptop while I'm travelling, so prefer the stream sites.

I'm clueless too why the goal was disallowed and why Leaon got the second yellow. So anyone care to explain what the ref thought he was doing there?

Well the English speaking commentators thought that the goal was disallowed for handball by Rory. But they managed to be wrong about just about everything this evening so lord knows the actual reason
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:31 - Aug 29 with 2289 viewsWatchman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:27 - Aug 29 by Plasticman

Ref was trying to stay alive upon leaving the ground. Refs in Europe are pretty gutless

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:32 - Aug 29 with 2260 viewswr72

We are,there's no getting away from it especially league-wise.Should we commit pandemonium on here then after a few games?
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:32 - Aug 29 with 2241 viewsmonmouth

Are people confident? If so, I'm amazed. We have to be second favourites up there, whichever way you carve the turkey. I wonder what's the odds, I can't be arsed to look.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:32 - Aug 29 with 2241 viewsWatchman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:29 - Aug 29 by monmouth

It was uncomfortable viewing, but they were better than div 3 at home. They kept the ball well. I lost count of the number of times I yelled 'JUST KEEP THE F***ING BALL' though as we gave it back to them. It was the same at spurs, that is what's worrying me; we seem to have misplaced our mojo.

ML is trying to get them to play a quicker game and they are forcing passes that is all

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:33 - Aug 29 with 2197 viewsyescomeon

Well looks like Leon kicked the ball away when they went to take a free kick and that was why. Goal one I still don't get.

Upthecity!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:33 - Aug 29 with 2194 viewsSpratty

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:25 - Aug 29 by RogueTrooper

Engages glass is half full mode:

WE ARE THROUGH TO THE GROUP STAGES

Get th f@ck in!

Yea

Like to say well done boys but I might get stoned (hard bits of rock type)
[Post edited 29 Aug 2013 20:35]
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:33 - Aug 29 with 2187 viewssomersetsimon

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:23 - Aug 29 by yescomeon

I watched the game with Welsh como, anyone able to tell me why the first goal was dissallowed and Leon went?

I watched it on S4C with English commentary and it wasn't obvious to me either. I can only guess the disallowed goal was handball when the ball rebounded back ti Donnelly off the goalkeeper.

The commentators weren't sure if Leon's second yellow was for a foul or kickingthe ball away
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:34 - Aug 29 with 2180 viewsRogueTrooper

Cheer up folks, we are through

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:35 - Aug 29 with 2149 viewsJonathans_coat

Terrible game, terrible performance, ref lost the plot, and Leon's now has a European ban for.....well not much really, but.......... At the end of the day job done! Bring the the group stages! Hard to believe we could be that awful again!
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:35 - Aug 29 with 2148 viewsOldjack

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:29 - Aug 29 by BLAZE

Well the English speaking commentators thought that the goal was disallowed for handball by Rory. But they managed to be wrong about just about everything this evening so lord knows the actual reason

it was handball, and Ratcilffe is still a red loving kantttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:39 - Aug 29 with 2062 viewsJonathans_coat

How Ratcliffe gets regular work as a commentator is a total mystery to me! His grasp of the English language is "lacks a daisy" to say the least! And he never seems to have a clue what is going on, and his comments on the game are almost exclusively incorrect or moronic!
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:41 - Aug 29 with 2037 viewsNOTRAC

That game has to be put into perspective.Whilst it looked so easy at Swansea, with their fanatical home support and our weaker side, we did what we needed.
We kept a clean sheet till fairly late in the game,equalised as soon as they scored,and when they scored their winner did it really matter.No not at all.
The only thing that spoilt it for us was the fact that the ref appeared to lose it towards the end.
Plenty of lessons to be learnt,but defeat tonight no disaster by any stretch of the imagination.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:42 - Aug 29 with 2012 viewslonglostjack

Thought we were riding a few tackles and staying clear of injury - sensible. As for the doomsters - it's Europe and it's a cup - look what happened to Udinese and Stuttgart tonight.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:43 - Aug 29 with 1999 viewsJackfath

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:39 - Aug 29 by Jonathans_coat

How Ratcliffe gets regular work as a commentator is a total mystery to me! His grasp of the English language is "lacks a daisy" to say the least! And he never seems to have a clue what is going on, and his comments on the game are almost exclusively incorrect or moronic!

The fact he doesn't know his facts is alarming. For example, he asked what stage of the season they were at, how many games they'd played, and quite incredibly how may games the teams play in the group stages.

It beggars belief that a paid commentator has the nerve to make such statements live on air and get away with it.

Awful.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024