Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
suggestions for new songs.... 16:42 - Aug 20 with 24636 viewsdavidaeaton

In a related post I stated we need to freshen up our support a little, and rossshaw (sorry for being a cock to you sir) said "well why don't you come up with something" so, why don't we try and get some things going? Some suggestions in here no matter what they are share them, we need to get some passion and fire back into our fortress, I like the "daddy cool" music for bony perhaps we could chant it too? I've discussed I'm not fussed on the michu one and its matter of opinion but aside mine or anyone's like or dislike for chants I just think we need to generate more noise?

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

suggestions for new songs.... on 12:48 - Aug 24 with 3461 viewspencoedjack

suggestions for new songs.... on 12:17 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

I really find it bizarre that people are debating and suggesting songs they could possibly sing in a football stand.

So much that you had to had to a read/add to a thread that has no interest to you.
suggestions for new songs.... on 13:21 - Aug 24 with 3451 viewsSSSSMJP

suggestions for new songs.... on 10:10 - Aug 24 by Yarmouth_Jack

I still think that the Guillem Bauza song could so easily be used for Jose Canas. I always thought it was one of those more humorous chants, it's simple and Canas has curly hair too.

Oh Jose Canas you are the love of my life
Oh Jose Canas I'd let you s@@g my wife
Oh Jose Canasssss
Shelvey wants curly hair 2 ohhhoooooo
suggestions for new songs.... on 13:24 - Aug 24 with 3448 viewsSSSSMJP

suggestions for new songs.... on 19:45 - Aug 21 by MagicDaps

Couple of ideas

These are the days my friend,
We think they'll never end,
We won promotion 3 times in 6 years,
We won the League Cup
And now we're staying up
We are the Swans,
Oh, We are the Swans.

Huw Jenkins is our chairman,
Huw Jenkins is a Jack,
Huw Jenkins runs Swansea City,
Swansea born and bred

na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na

Swansea born and bred

Love both these suggestions best out of the 3 pages imho, original and not using other clubs templates. Get em going especially the Jenkins 1. Good effort

When its quiet im often tempted to sing an old rugby song

Sing Sing
or show us your ring
We've seen your ring
and its a terrible thing
So Sing you bastards
Sing
suggestions for new songs.... on 15:02 - Aug 24 with 3407 viewsJackfath

suggestions for new songs.... on 12:48 - Aug 24 by pencoedjack

So much that you had to had to a read/add to a thread that has no interest to you.

It was a question, no need to get your thong in a twist. Anyway, I was delighted to see you posting a whole thread with asking where I was recently. Its great to know you care.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

suggestions for new songs.... on 19:30 - Aug 24 with 3373 viewsAndy1300

suggestions for new songs.... on 12:17 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

I really find it bizarre that people are debating and suggesting songs they could possibly sing in a football stand.

2 things.....

Why contribute , if you can call it that?

Shall we just stand in silence then?

Get a life

Number 1 team in Wales

suggestions for new songs.... on 19:35 - Aug 24 with 3363 viewsJackfath

suggestions for new songs.... on 19:30 - Aug 24 by Andy1300

2 things.....

Why contribute , if you can call it that?

Shall we just stand in silence then?

Get a life

Why am I not allowed to respond to the thread? I have an opinion, I am allowed to express it, the fact that it upsets you is not my concern.

Why would I advocate you standing in silence? You can do so if you wish, you can sing songs if you wish. My beef was with the continued threads of shit copies of other clubs songs. Surely some of the Ultras in the east could come up with something original on matchday? As I said, how did people cope pre internet?

"get a life"

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

suggestions for new songs.... on 21:37 - Aug 24 with 3354 viewsdavidaeaton

suggestions for new songs.... on 19:35 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

Why am I not allowed to respond to the thread? I have an opinion, I am allowed to express it, the fact that it upsets you is not my concern.

Why would I advocate you standing in silence? You can do so if you wish, you can sing songs if you wish. My beef was with the continued threads of shit copies of other clubs songs. Surely some of the Ultras in the east could come up with something original on matchday? As I said, how did people cope pre internet?

"get a life"

When I started this thread it just stemmed from the man utd game I just thought it wasn't as raucous as per normal, suppose it is a bit strange writing about it rather than doing it, but not everyone sits by each other or knows each other, I thought most people would just dismiss the thread but looks like a hand full agree, I wouldn't just dismiss the efforts as shit copies as people have put a bit if thought in and had their input or opinion, but like you rightly state you're entitled to a say, aside all that ........welcome back

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

suggestions for new songs.... on 21:42 - Aug 24 with 3349 viewspencoedjack

suggestions for new songs.... on 21:37 - Aug 24 by davidaeaton

When I started this thread it just stemmed from the man utd game I just thought it wasn't as raucous as per normal, suppose it is a bit strange writing about it rather than doing it, but not everyone sits by each other or knows each other, I thought most people would just dismiss the thread but looks like a hand full agree, I wouldn't just dismiss the efforts as shit copies as people have put a bit if thought in and had their input or opinion, but like you rightly state you're entitled to a say, aside all that ........welcome back

Welcome back ?.... Life was so much sweeter without the obnoxious c**t

So come on Swansea boys
Jacks make some noise
We'll go wild and & wild
We'll go wild and & wild

Login to get fewer ads

suggestions for new songs.... on 21:46 - Aug 24 with 3342 viewsJackfath

suggestions for new songs.... on 21:42 - Aug 24 by pencoedjack

Welcome back ?.... Life was so much sweeter without the obnoxious c**t

So come on Swansea boys
Jacks make some noise
We'll go wild and & wild
We'll go wild and & wild

Yet you started a thread asking where I was.

suggestions for new songs.... on 21:53 - Aug 24 with 3346 viewspencoedjack

suggestions for new songs.... on 21:46 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

Yet you started a thread asking where I was.

I thought something serious might of happened to you.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
suggestions for new songs.... on 21:56 - Aug 24 with 3336 viewsJackfath

suggestions for new songs.... on 21:53 - Aug 24 by pencoedjack

I thought something serious might of happened to you.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

It's lovely to know you care, and to note you have never ever asked where anyone else is on PS before. I must be a constant in your thoughts.

suggestions for new songs.... on 21:59 - Aug 24 with 3339 viewspencoedjack

suggestions for new songs.... on 21:56 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

It's lovely to know you care, and to note you have never ever asked where anyone else is on PS before. I must be a constant in your thoughts.

I was on the verge of joining SCFC2 then I thought you'd gone

Time to reassess
suggestions for new songs.... on 22:00 - Aug 24 with 3330 viewsJackfath

suggestions for new songs.... on 21:59 - Aug 24 by pencoedjack

I was on the verge of joining SCFC2 then I thought you'd gone

Time to reassess

I am sure there'd be loads on here who would miss your regular input to these threads.

suggestions for new songs.... on 22:05 - Aug 24 with 3334 viewspencoedjack

suggestions for new songs.... on 22:00 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

I am sure there'd be loads on here who would miss your regular input to these threads.

I am sure far more would miss your boring quotes to threads you claim to have no interest in.

Your Nan need tucking in yet ?
suggestions for new songs.... on 22:07 - Aug 24 with 3325 viewsJackfath

suggestions for new songs.... on 22:05 - Aug 24 by pencoedjack

I am sure far more would miss your boring quotes to threads you claim to have no interest in.

Your Nan need tucking in yet ?

Well you missed them as you started a thread about me. As did someone else, to which several people added. I loved it as it fed my ego.

suggestions for new songs.... on 22:14 - Aug 24 with 3327 viewspencoedjack

suggestions for new songs.... on 22:07 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

Well you missed them as you started a thread about me. As did someone else, to which several people added. I loved it as it fed my ego.

Well i will feed your ego a bit more

On my ignore list ..... hopefully I will never have to read you boring pots again
suggestions for new songs.... on 22:18 - Aug 24 with 3316 viewsJackfath

My boring pots?

Marvellous, I will have no need to respond to your rather tedious digs at me.

suggestions for new songs.... on 22:27 - Aug 24 with 3313 viewsJackfath

Why not have a chant asking for some new songs/chants?

suggestions for new songs.... on 22:30 - Aug 24 with 3316 viewsAndy1300

suggestions for new songs.... on 22:27 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

Why not have a chant asking for some new songs/chants?

Normal service has resumed, the Dr is back posting sh ite again

Surprise surprise.

Number 1 team in Wales

suggestions for new songs.... on 22:31 - Aug 24 with 3311 viewsJackfath

suggestions for new songs.... on 22:30 - Aug 24 by Andy1300

Normal service has resumed, the Dr is back posting sh ite again

Surprise surprise.

suggestions for new songs.... on 23:09 - Aug 24 with 3299 viewsdavidaeaton

suggestions for new songs.... on 22:31 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

.......so has anyone got any suggestions for new songs?

suggestions for new songs.... on 23:19 - Aug 24 with 3293 viewsOwenThom

F*ck it, next game i'm at I'll be singing my head off trying to get some of these going!

Twitter - @Owen_Thom

suggestions for new songs.... on 23:29 - Aug 24 with 3289 viewsdavidaeaton

suggestions for new songs.... on 23:19 - Aug 24 by OwenThom

F*ck it, next game i'm at I'll be singing my head off trying to get some of these going!

This is what I set out to try and do, someone with a bit of confidence (and a belly full of ale ) to start off one or some of the suggestions and you never know they could take off, if not we tried I guess

suggestions for new songs.... on 01:46 - Aug 25 with 3280 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't bother suggesting anything on here this board is full of haters

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

suggestions for new songs.... on 07:51 - Aug 25 with 3269 viewsSpratty

OK back on topic after a "small" intervention and before we give Spurs a sound thrashing. Here is my song suggestion - albeit not world class:

(To Queen’s We Will Rock You — more of an away song?)

[RHYTHM]

Slap Slap, Clap
OR
Clap Clap, Arms up in V (more visually effective a la Malmo)

(8 reps before start and continue whilst singing: 2 reps per line song, 4 reps per line chorus)

[SONG]
Swansea your great team hard team
Play at the Lib gonna take on the wold* today
Mud on your face trash this place
Kicking your ball all over their space

[CHORUS]
We will we will wreck you (wreck you)
We will we will wreck you

Repeat …………..

* could replace “the world” with “Spurs” for e.g. but probably best not to give the oppo air space
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024