Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Fans please give me a help ! 10:16 - Aug 5 with 2782 viewsKi_Sung_Yueng

Hello guys , I am a Hong Kong student who is studying in Newcastle. I am currently doing a research about HK and UK's football fans' behaviors.

If you live in UK, could you please help me to complete a survey (it takes about 5 minutes only)

I don't have much connections here so your help is really important and massively appreciated... Thank you !!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LBWWRZ5
[Post edited 5 Aug 2013 10:17]
Swansea Fans please give me a help ! on 10:32 - Aug 5 with 2754 viewsCatullus

I did your survey. The debrief had valid points. To most people. A sense of belonging is important. Most of us like to feel accepted and valued by our peers.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea Fans please give me a help ! on 14:54 - Aug 5 with 2697 viewscheeryjack

Done.

Nice new home

Swansea Fans please give me a help ! on 15:38 - Aug 5 with 2669 viewsSenhin

Is it just me or are a lot of those questions the same?

anyhooo, done.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Swansea Fans please give me a help ! on 15:45 - Aug 5 with 2662 viewsfbreath

Swansea Fans please give me a help ! on 15:38 - Aug 5 by Senhin

Is it just me or are a lot of those questions the same?

anyhooo, done.

Yes I noticed that, I wonder if they are trying to catch people out by asking the same question but in a different way.

All they asked numerous times was, are you proud if someone says nice things about your club, are you similar to your friends who go to football, are you affected is someone says something bad about your club etc etc

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Swansea Fans please give me a help ! on 17:03 - Aug 5 with 2651 viewsGrandPrix

Are you really from mid Wales with the name Lam Peter?

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Swansea Fans please give me a help ! on 12:08 - Aug 6 with 2567 viewsKi_Sung_Yueng

Swansea Fans please give me a help ! on 15:45 - Aug 5 by fbreath

Yes I noticed that, I wonder if they are trying to catch people out by asking the same question but in a different way.

All they asked numerous times was, are you proud if someone says nice things about your club, are you similar to your friends who go to football, are you affected is someone says something bad about your club etc etc

yes, I guess the creator of this survey wants to ensure the consistency of participants' answers so some questions are repetitive ... After analysis, probably (still working on other section, so I forgot) there are 5 dimensions like sense of belonging, psychological bond to favourite team... etcetc !!

Anyway!! thanks for participating in this reseach!
Swansea Fans please give me a help ! on 12:12 - Aug 6 with 2566 viewsKi_Sung_Yueng

Swansea Fans please give me a help ! on 17:03 - Aug 5 by GrandPrix

Are you really from mid Wales with the name Lam Peter?

lol no... I am from Hong Kong and studying in Newcastle...
(off topic) I watched Newcastle vs Swansea (bought Swansea's ticket ) because of my Korean friends, nice match !
Swansea Fans please give me a help ! on 09:47 - Aug 8 with 2482 viewsKi_Sung_Yueng

Guys I need your help... I hope I can collect enough participants by Sunday! Please spare me five minutes to complete this short survey
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024