Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
San Siro Advice? 21:31 - Mar 6 with 1923 viewsBathRanger

Has anyone on here been to a match at the San Siro recently? A trip to Milan just happens to coincide with an Inter home game and I thought it would be too good an opportunity to miss. From what I can tell, it looks like tickets are available from 7 days in advance, either from the stadium or from branches of a local bank, and you have to buy the tickets with ID and present the same ID upon entry to the ground. Just wondered if that's correct and if there's anything else to be aware of. Seems quite reasonable for the cheapest tickets - only about 20-25 euro.

Any advice, tips, etc about getting tickets or attending a match much appreciated.
San Siro Advice? on 22:00 - Mar 6 with 1890 viewsLandofoz89

Chance would be a fine thing! Who are they playing?

Meet me by the railway track

San Siro Advice? on 22:02 - Mar 6 with 1882 views100percent

My son took me to the Inter v Napoli game in December. Although we had tickets in advance, it's not difficult to get tickets for the matches - apart from the derby game - ask at your hotel reception, they will point you in the right direction. we had an amazing time - stayed all weekend, game was on sunday late evening. San Siro is a terrific stadium - easy to get to on the tube and then a short shuttle bus... Milan is such a fantastic place to visit - food, coffee and exceptionally good looking women.... enjoy mate.
San Siro Advice? on 23:58 - Mar 6 with 1843 viewsharvey

Been a couple of times. Trams run from the city centre and return journey is free. Bought tickets from a ticket office outside the ground. Great experience although the wife spent more time looking at the crowd which was a true fashion parade.
San Siro Advice? on 07:31 - Mar 7 with 1802 viewsToast_R

I went a few years back when AC Milan played Calgari and Zola had just signed for the visitors. I bought my tickets a few weeks before online and just collected them from A kiosk outside the stadium.

I got the cheap seats, I thinks it was February and being in the top tier the wind whips round there like a motherf@cker and to this day it was probably one of the coldest I've ever been. Great stadium though. The game ended 1-0 Milan, who scored in stoppage time at the end......I'd already done a Northern by then and left.

Ps if you like art and want to visit the last supper, you have to book in advance.
San Siro Advice? on 09:20 - Mar 7 with 1761 viewsBathRanger

Thanks for the replies. I've been to Milan before and in fact have done the San Siro stadium tour in the past too so hopefully getting to the ground will be straightforward enough. I just wasn't sure about getting match tickets.

@Landofoz89 - they are playing Juventus so should be a good one to go to.

@Toast_R - checked about the last supper. Already booked up (unless you want to pay 5 times as much to go on an organised tour), so maybe next time. Just have to fill in the spare time with the Duomo, pasta, coffee, ice cream, and looking at the local women while my wife looks at shoes that you need a 2nd mortgage to buy.

Cheers.
San Siro Advice? on 10:45 - Mar 7 with 1721 viewsTeddRanger

San Siro Advice? on 09:20 - Mar 7 by BathRanger

Thanks for the replies. I've been to Milan before and in fact have done the San Siro stadium tour in the past too so hopefully getting to the ground will be straightforward enough. I just wasn't sure about getting match tickets.

@Landofoz89 - they are playing Juventus so should be a good one to go to.

@Toast_R - checked about the last supper. Already booked up (unless you want to pay 5 times as much to go on an organised tour), so maybe next time. Just have to fill in the spare time with the Duomo, pasta, coffee, ice cream, and looking at the local women while my wife looks at shoes that you need a 2nd mortgage to buy.

Cheers.

Went a few years ago for Inter v Lecce.

Got our tickets from this circular booth outside the ground.

No queue management and with the booth being circular, you can imagine the chaos that ensued!

Ended up getting tickets in the Ultras section(by chance!). Lively, to say the least with one fan on the megaphone who didn't face towards the pitch all game but started up a variety of chants.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024