Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) 18:29 - Jan 19 with 7312 viewsQPR_ARG

It says so here on Gazzetta dello Sport

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/19-01-2012/inter-lucas-contatto-motta-tenta

"17.35 РMercato Milan in uscita. Il manager dell'ormai ex difensore rossonero Taiwo ̬ in queste ore nella sede del Qpr per firmare il contratto con il club inglese. Il Milan lo gira in prestito."

Which means that at "17:35 Taiwo's agent was at Loftus Road to sign a contract with QPR. Milan are sending him there on loan."

If you do this to someone like Robben, I immediately like you a bit, but...is he any good? Thoughts?

He's in London. Will he play on Saturday?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 18:40 - Jan 19 with 3320 viewsadhoc_qpr

He's very good, a step up from Hill and Traore.
Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 18:40 - Jan 19 with 3320 viewschris1969

Yes please!!

This is the type of player we need, warming the bench but proven and wants to play.
Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 18:43 - Jan 19 with 3302 viewsGloucs_R

the 2nd one was a foul and should have been a penalty!

Anyway, give it 10 mins and we'll have a window licker on here saying he'd not good enough.....only played 4 times for Milan

Forgetting the 200 times he played for Marseille
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 18:53 - Jan 19 with 3262 viewsBklynRanger

I'll eat my own goal if this happens.
Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 18:53 - Jan 19 with 3249 viewsWestbourneR

Great signing. Just the kind of player I expected Hughes to get in.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 18:54 - Jan 19 with 3243 viewsrcap

Are there limits on the number of foreign loans we can have? Do they count towards the 4 or whatever it is?
Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 18:57 - Jan 19 with 3218 viewsQPR_ARG

This deal would make sense in so many ways I'm actually a bit tempted to believe in it and I just hope this isn't just a wild rumour. Since this is coming from an Italian newspaper (not one known for writing made up stories) it seems it has some legs.

He would cover for Traore while he's on duty at the African Cup of Nations and then would surely move Traore to a left-midfielder role.

Huge improvement over Hill (overall) and Traore (when it comes to the defensive aspect of the game and the physicality he'll bring to the team.

Hey! Sky Sports says it's a done deal! Let me get more info.
Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 18:58 - Jan 19 with 3217 viewsbaz_qpr

my QPR twitter feed has just gone crazy Skysports have announced this as done anyone got official text
Login to get fewer ads

Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 18:59 - Jan 19 with 3199 viewsQPR_ARG

Told ya!

GET IN!

Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 19:03 - Jan 19 with 3156 viewsBrazilNutR

Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 18:59 - Jan 19 by QPR_ARG

Told ya!

GET IN!

1855 FOOTBALL: We are hearing that Mark Hughes has agreed a deal to bring defender Taye Taiwo to QPR from AC Milan.

From BBC

Get in!
Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 19:08 - Jan 19 with 3099 viewsbosh67

can we not have Robben as well? Apparently he wants to come back to the UK.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 19:09 - Jan 19 with 3083 viewsQPR_ARG

Confirmed in Italy.

Confirmed by Joey Barton on Twitter.

It's on. You heard me first, didn't you? This is how it's done Ric Roc!

Joseph Barton
@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton
Taye Taiwo from AC Milan, signing for the R's. Was very good when I seen him for Marseille. Good news. 1st of many, fingers x
Taiwo from AC Milan anyone? Coming on loan (apparently) on 19:10 - Jan 19 with 3073 viewsJamie

Presumably needs a WP so wont be available for Wigan, but nonetheless a quality signing.
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:15 - Jan 19 with 3005 viewsBrazilNutR

pleased with this.. and apparently he has a rocket Free Kick...in case Alex doesn't sign!
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:17 - Jan 19 with 2965 viewsJamie

Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:15 - Jan 19 by BrazilNutR

pleased with this.. and apparently he has a rocket Free Kick...in case Alex doesn't sign!

Almost killed someone!
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:17 - Jan 19 with 2966 viewsBklynRanger

Great news. Now I have to go and eat my goal, which will not be easy in the workplace!

Also goes some way toward reassuring targets about the quality of player we're going for and at no cost (minus wages...).
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:19 - Jan 19 with 2939 viewsCheshireR

I have just seen some good Youtube clips of him. (Can't do links I'm afraid)

Not only can he defend - but looks to have a good touch and a rocket shot.

A great signing.
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:20 - Jan 19 with 2922 viewsBrazilNutR

Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:17 - Jan 19 by Jamie

Almost killed someone!

a few of those would help silence the doubters! and keep us up
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:20 - Jan 19 with 2902 viewsQPR_ARG

Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:17 - Jan 19 by BklynRanger

Great news. Now I have to go and eat my goal, which will not be easy in the workplace!

Also goes some way toward reassuring targets about the quality of player we're going for and at no cost (minus wages...).

I wasn't going to ask you to keep your promise but if you could upload the video on YouTube once you do it, it'd be nice!
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:20 - Jan 19 with 2899 viewsJamie

Arsen(e)al were looking at him.

The joys of Kia.
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:22 - Jan 19 with 2877 viewsqpranger10

Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:17 - Jan 19 by BklynRanger

Looks like a very good signing. But yes just how many (foreign or domestic) loan players are we allowed. So far we have Mercheda (on half season loan), Henrique (presumably same). Wayne Bridge was meant to be coming on loan but I suspect that's not on now (shame it would have made the next cup match even more upsettiong for JT) Can someone explain the loan sustem to me and how many more loanees we can take.
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:25 - Jan 19 with 2842 viewsBrazilNutR

Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:22 - Jan 19 by qpranger10

Looks like a very good signing. But yes just how many (foreign or domestic) loan players are we allowed. So far we have Mercheda (on half season loan), Henrique (presumably same). Wayne Bridge was meant to be coming on loan but I suspect that's not on now (shame it would have made the next cup match even more upsettiong for JT) Can someone explain the loan sustem to me and how many more loanees we can take.

Think Bridge is a definate No no from what i have read....demanding silly money. And now Taiwo has signed makes him surplus.
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:28 - Jan 19 with 2803 viewsMatch82

Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:17 - Jan 19 by Jamie

Almost killed someone!

I love the fact that the guy on the line thinks about trying to block it, then chickens out and moves out of the way. We should send this round the teams we're about to play, scare the hell out of them
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:30 - Jan 19 with 2771 viewsBklynRanger

Bridge is clearly a no-go now, thank god. I read there was talk of actually buying Henrique but that hadn't been decided on.

Anyway, I don't know all those rules myself, but I doubt MH would resist sending Macheda back if he needed to.
Taiwo from AC Milan: Coming on loan (confirmed) on 19:37 - Jan 19 with 2718 viewsJuzzie

New tactic... get as many fouls just outside the box as possible. Well, seemed to work for Reading etc.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024