Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin 16:56 - Oct 19 with 2290 viewsWhiterockin

Gone tonight?
Martin on 16:59 - Oct 19 with 1480 viewsonehunglow

Please don’t

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Martin on 17:02 - Oct 19 with 1473 viewsWhiterockin

Martin on 16:59 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

Please don’t

The look on his face he knows it.
Martin on 17:21 - Oct 19 with 1379 viewsonehunglow

Martin on 17:02 - Oct 19 by Whiterockin

The look on his face he knows it.

I haven’t looked,nor will I.
He’s not the same with his hair as it is and that cheeky impish boyish charm our fans loved so much

I said btw,he’d be well gone by Christmas

He will be

Martin on 17:26 - Oct 19 with 1364 viewsReslovenSwan1

Martin on 17:21 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

I haven’t looked,nor will I.
He’s not the same with his hair as it is and that cheeky impish boyish charm our fans loved so much

I said btw,he’d be well gone by Christmas

He will be

He was given two years to establish his pattern of play at Swansea but never got it right whatever it was. The club wanted him to finish his project but he instead jumped ship declining a new better deal.

His legacy was the most boring team this century under Duff rivalling only Kenny Jackett's team.

He focused is failure onto the board knowing the fans would lap it up. He is the only manager I can recall to fall out with three forwards simultaneously. Cullen does not have to improve to get in the team. He cannot believe his luck.

To add insult to injury Martin did not instruct SFC to honour his contract in full.
[Post edited 19 Oct 17:48]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Martin on 17:29 - Oct 19 with 1367 viewsjack247

Who cares? When is Levein going?
Martin on 17:33 - Oct 19 with 1343 viewsReslovenSwan1

Martin on 17:29 - Oct 19 by jack247

Who cares? When is Levein going?

He is not going anywhere. He is in it for the long term. The problem is not Levien. The problem is coaching team set up and tactics.

Martin on 17:40 - Oct 19 with 1324 viewsonehunglow

Martin on 17:33 - Oct 19 by ReslovenSwan1

He is not going anywhere. He is in it for the long term. The problem is not Levien. The problem is coaching team set up and tactics.

It starts with Levein as he appointed these coaches who have ruined us as an attraction. Evidence.The falling away of crowds .
Huddersfield got relegated but their gates have increased .
Get the product right and they will return
That said, levein doesn’t select the side neither does he deploy our tactics or select the captain

Martin on 17:56 - Oct 19 with 1272 viewsWhiterockin

Martin on 17:33 - Oct 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Get the humble pie ready.
Login to get fewer ads

Martin on 17:59 - Oct 19 with 1253 viewsQJumpingJack

Martin on 17:26 - Oct 19 by ReslovenSwan1

He was given two years to establish his pattern of play at Swansea but never got it right whatever it was. The club wanted him to finish his project but he instead jumped ship declining a new better deal.

His legacy was the most boring team this century under Duff rivalling only Kenny Jackett's team.

He focused is failure onto the board knowing the fans would lap it up. He is the only manager I can recall to fall out with three forwards simultaneously. Cullen does not have to improve to get in the team. He cannot believe his luck.

To add insult to injury Martin did not instruct SFC to honour his contract in full.

where do you get all this info from? and please don't reply with WalesOnline.
Martin on 18:06 - Oct 19 with 1218 viewsonehunglow

Martin on 17:26 - Oct 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Agree with that

Martin on 18:06 - Oct 19 with 1230 viewsjack247

Martin on 17:59 - Oct 19 by QJumpingJack

where do you get all this info from? and please don't reply with WalesOnline.

He ‘speculates’
Martin on 18:09 - Oct 19 with 1206 viewsonehunglow

Martin on 18:06 - Oct 19 by jack247

He ‘speculates’

He’s right about falling out with players though

Martin on 18:15 - Oct 19 with 1202 viewsjack247

Martin on 18:09 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

He’s right about falling out with players though

Stopped clocks sometimes are
Martin on 18:20 - Oct 19 with 1174 viewsonehunglow

Martin on 18:15 - Oct 19 by jack247

Stopped clocks sometimes are

They go back next week.
Looking forward to the dark dank days and nights and Saturdays watching the garbage being served up right now
I might be mistaken though
Although we ve not scored any goal in almost 300 mins , people are still nmaking excuses . This is a bad sign .
We have become conditioned to this

Don’t forget I’m no diligent chap looking for internet chums . I post as I feel and do.

Ignore button is always an option

Martin on 18:26 - Oct 19 with 1167 viewsjack247

Martin on 18:20 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

They go back next week.
Looking forward to the dark dank days and nights and Saturdays watching the garbage being served up right now
I might be mistaken though
Although we ve not scored any goal in almost 300 mins , people are still nmaking excuses . This is a bad sign .
We have become conditioned to this

Don’t forget I’m no diligent chap looking for internet chums . I post as I feel and do.

Ignore button is always an option

We don’t need excuses, we need a striker.

Then we need to offer our centre backs realistic contracts.

Then we need to pad out the deficiencies in our squad, so we can bring players on without weakening the team.
Martin on 18:28 - Oct 19 with 1148 viewsWhiterockin

Martin on 18:26 - Oct 19 by jack247

Then we need to pad out the deficiencies in our squad, so we can bring players on without weakening the team.

This all day long.
Martin on 18:33 - Oct 19 with 1100 viewsonehunglow

Martin on 18:26 - Oct 19 by jack247

Agree with that
We do
We also need to ensure these strikers are able to play within a system devised by the coach
Our strikers of late,to a man,have not .
Yates scored today
VIP a EURO standard player
Cullen looked better with Wales
That tells me it ain’t just the owners who are the problem.

I would actually look to sell Grimes,if nyone would have him, bring in a striker and make Allen the captain,even though he is well past it. Then look to offload Ronald ,who is proving a folly .
Cabango is one we need to tie down and can’t see why he can’t be long term captain .

Martin on 18:39 - Oct 19 with 1083 viewsKeithHaynes

Happy to let this run, but no more RM insults please 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Martin on 18:46 - Oct 19 with 1056 viewsjack247

Martin on 18:33 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

Agree with that
We do
We also need to ensure these strikers are able to play within a system devised by the coach
Our strikers of late,to a man,have not .
Yates scored today
VIP a EURO standard player
Cullen looked better with Wales
That tells me it ain’t just the owners who are the problem.

I would actually look to sell Grimes,if nyone would have him, bring in a striker and make Allen the captain,even though he is well past it. Then look to offload Ronald ,who is proving a folly .
Cabango is one we need to tie down and can’t see why he can’t be long term captain .

He had no issues getting goals out of Langstaff and co.

Cullen looked better with Wales because he wasn’t made to play as a lone striker being 5’9 and 12 stone or whatever he is. If we had Mark Harris and Kieffer Moore, I doubt Williams would make him do it either.

He’s no more a Euros standard player than Martin is a PL standard manager. Cullen was a penalty shootout away from getting there.

Neither are up to it and they are our only striking options.

Vipotnik may be one day, but he’s been here since August and been utterly useless the entire time.
Martin on 19:35 - Oct 19 with 932 viewsReslovenSwan1

I think it is fair to say that Martin's PL season so far is going exactly as most Swansea fans would have expected.

It was a contest between two ex Swansea managers and Cooper had come out in top every time. Cooper was openly critical if Martin's team after one contest. I think he said something like " Swansea are very easy to play against" or words to that effect.

At 2-0 I was surprised at SFC dominating but the Martin did what Martin does and his team lost discipline and folded.

Martin on 19:47 - Oct 19 with 895 viewsonehunglow

Martin on 19:35 - Oct 19 by ReslovenSwan1

I think it is fair to say that Martin's PL season so far is going exactly as most Swansea fans would have expected.

It was a contest between two ex Swansea managers and Cooper had come out in top every time. Cooper was openly critical if Martin's team after one contest. I think he said something like " Swansea are very easy to play against" or words to that effect.

At 2-0 I was surprised at SFC dominating but the Martin did what Martin does and his team lost discipline and folded.

Absolutely correct
No surprise
I’m not criticising HIM ,obviously

Martin on 19:50 - Oct 19 with 892 viewsjack247

Exactly as I would have expected. He’s out of his depth.

We’ve got bigger things to worry about though.
Martin on 19:54 - Oct 19 with 877 viewsdantheswansman

Plz delete , its duplicate ! thanks mods
[Post edited 19 Oct 19:58]
Martin on 19:57 - Oct 19 with 872 viewsdantheswansman

Gone tonight or gone next week i will always take great pride in knowing he would be exposed as a useless manager
Yes i said useless, he has a 80m advantage over other teams in the championship when he joined Southampton in going up, he joined them, he did not help them.
Huge difference in that , he has been found out, has one way of doing things and just because he was the manager who was there when our squad did the double double means nothing.
That team were superb, i always said it, they only needed a little bit of cuddles and confidence boosting and Cardiff were the easiest prey they would ever face
I never rated him and i still don't, doing the double double doesn't delude me sorry but its completely re brained a lot of the Swans supporter base which is troubling to say the least .
Martin on 20:04 - Oct 19 with 840 viewsKeithHaynes

Two ex Swans managers battling it out in the premier league.

We have some history.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024