Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colback 15:14 - Oct 18 with 4017 viewsNorthernr

Knee surgery.

Few more weeks yet.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-midfielder-sidelined-by-knee-injury
Colback on 15:16 - Oct 18 with 2976 viewsPaddyhoops

Hindsight is a great thing but want we’d do for Hayden now .
Colback on 15:16 - Oct 18 with 2986 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Blimey another few weeks of him not playing. He'll be seen as the Ginger Zidane by then.
Colback on 15:28 - Oct 18 with 2860 viewsbosh67

Blimey who would have thought the team photo could have caused so much carnage.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Colback on 15:31 - Oct 18 with 2842 viewsdmm

I know Colback's become a better player by not playing but I think most of us realise his value to the team now.

At least JCS looks like he'll return tomorrow.
Colback on 15:34 - Oct 18 with 2820 viewsWatford_Ranger

35 next week. It’s grim if we’re pinning hopes on him.
Colback on 15:40 - Oct 18 with 2762 viewsGruntfuttock

So Dave Mac's remembered we exist. Must be a quiet day over there.
Colback on 15:42 - Oct 18 with 2717 viewsR_from_afar

Colback on 15:16 - Oct 18 by Paddyhoops

Hindsight is a great thing but want we’d do for Hayden now .

He played for NUFC's under 21s, against FC Halifax Town, in the National League Cup, on 1st October, but his next senior match might be an international game. He's changing his international allegiance from English to Jamaican and could soon be hooking up with Schteve.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Colback on 17:16 - Oct 18 with 2344 viewsPaddyhoops

Schteve always wanted a team of men . He’ll get one there.
Login to get fewer ads

Colback on 17:31 - Oct 18 with 2281 viewsaston_hoop

Colback on 15:16 - Oct 18 by Padulas_Shampoo

Blimey another few weeks of him not playing. He'll be seen as the Ginger Zidane by then.

Fun one to look out for in that genre, we'll be facing Andre Dozzell tomorrow. I guarantee you at least one wise fan will tell us he's better than what we have (for the avoidance of doubt, he really fcking isnt)

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Colback on 17:33 - Oct 18 with 2262 viewsthehat

Shit that’s not good news. Personally I would go 5, 3, 2 tomorrow bin off the number 10’s get Celar up top with Frey, pack the midfield and get width from the wing backs. Forget playing out from the back and go a bit more direct.
Colback on 17:34 - Oct 18 with 2243 viewsMick_S

Colback on 17:31 - Oct 18 by aston_hoop

Fun one to look out for in that genre, we'll be facing Andre Dozzell tomorrow. I guarantee you at least one wise fan will tell us he's better than what we have (for the avoidance of doubt, he really fcking isnt)

Oh no. Please. It couldn’t happen, could it?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Colback on 18:05 - Oct 18 with 2130 viewsPhilmyRs

Colback on 17:34 - Oct 18 by Mick_S

Oh no. Please. It couldn’t happen, could it?

He’s a big loss and think there’s a few fans that are now starting to realise what Colback offers us. He was under appreciated with people too quick to moan at his yellow cards which is funny when so many moaned about us being soft and never getting a yellow. For a team that rarely tackles, seems a bit soft to me, we miss him massively.

All these injuries have made the decision to not sign a top pro like Hayden even more damaging to us. Hindsight I know but he would have made a huge difference. Field and who tomorrow?

Edit: didn’t mean to reply to Mick but yes, Andre starting tomorrow will inevitably end badly for us.
[Post edited 18 Oct 18:08]
Colback on 18:10 - Oct 18 with 2105 viewsHooping_Mad

Colback on 17:31 - Oct 18 by aston_hoop

He'll still score, the tw@t

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Colback on 18:14 - Oct 18 with 2075 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Please say that Varane is back.
Colback on 18:17 - Oct 18 with 2043 viewsNorthernr

Colback on 18:14 - Oct 18 by Wilkinswatercarrier

One more game.
Colback on 18:19 - Oct 18 with 1997 viewsstainrods_elbow

Colback on 18:14 - Oct 18 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Positive news on Chair and JCS, but the club should renegotiate Colback's contract to as pay as you play dea, given his terrible disciplinary + injury record with us so far. The guy's played 18 games in 14 months for us - dreadful! Plays too often like he's doing us a favour, like one or two have over the years. Nevertheless, it is terrible how much we miss him (though does he miss us, one wonders?).

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Colback on 18:26 - Oct 18 with 1992 viewsdmm

Colback on 18:19 - Oct 18 by stainrods_elbow

Positive news on Chair and JCS, but the club should renegotiate Colback's contract to as pay as you play dea, given his terrible disciplinary + injury record with us so far. The guy's played 18 games in 14 months for us - dreadful! Plays too often like he's doing us a favour, like one or two have over the years. Nevertheless, it is terrible how much we miss him (though does he miss us, one wonders?).

Why would Colback accept a 'pay as you play' contract? I don't believe any footballer has such a contract anyway.
Colback on 18:32 - Oct 18 with 1946 viewsstainrods_elbow

Colback on 18:26 - Oct 18 by dmm

Why would Colback accept a 'pay as you play' contract? I don't believe any footballer has such a contract anyway.

My point was at least partly rhetorical, given his stats.

Colback on 18:45 - Oct 18 with 1829 viewsNorthernr

Report to the message board glossary immediately.
Colback on 19:01 - Oct 18 with 1672 viewskensalriser

Also, the notion that a player would be amenable to negotiating a less favourable contract.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Colback on 19:03 - Oct 18 with 1641 viewsLazyFan

Colback wont and QPR wont renew his contract with stats like that.
He will probably retire just like Wallace did.

I was impressed with Varane before he got sent off, he was playing slightly better each game and improving until he over did it. Hopefully he's learned and that wont happen again.

I worry it's Madsen again; he won't work in that position. I think it's time for EDB to play with Field told to stay back and shout at EDB if he's not getting back.

zzzzzzzzzz

Colback on 19:05 - Oct 18 with 1622 viewsstainrods_elbow

As Colback plays like a law unto himself, he'd probably be a glossary to himself too. Does have a value, I can certainly see that, but he mainly makes me think of a ginger Barton without the philosophical pretensions.

Colback on 19:06 - Oct 18 with 1618 viewsstainrods_elbow

Colback on 19:03 - Oct 18 by LazyFan

Colback wont and QPR wont renew his contract with stats like that.
He will probably retire just like Wallace did.

I was impressed with Varane before he got sent off, he was playing slightly better each game and improving until he over did it. Hopefully he's learned and that wont happen again.

I worry it's Madsen again; he won't work in that position. I think it's time for EDB to play with Field told to stay back and shout at EDB if he's not getting back.

Sorry - what exactly has EDB done to warrant a place/recall? I must have missed the memo.

Colback on 19:16 - Oct 18 with 1571 viewsRangersw12

Colback on 19:06 - Oct 18 by stainrods_elbow

Sorry - what exactly has EDB done to warrant a place/recall? I must have missed the memo.

It's either EDB or Madsen
Colback on 19:19 - Oct 18 with 1567 views222gers

Colback on 19:06 - Oct 18 by stainrods_elbow

Whenever I see EDB's name abbreviated, I think of Every Good Boy Deserves Favour which are treble clef notes in music. Also, an album by the Moody Blues and a play by Tom Stoppard.
Sorry, just off 'ome from the boozer !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024