Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! 22:27 - Oct 13 with 5280 viewsRangersDave

Funnily enough 2 things from me......

Football on 2 consecutive days at L.R. at Christmas.

That Leeds Home match, when i went, like half the ground, onto the pitch to cheer 'that' team!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 15:16 - Oct 14 with 1418 viewsloftboy

Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 09:51 - Oct 14 by CateLeBonR

This video. Red cards and red shorts!

Shame that didn’t show Fenwich exacting revenge on Ardiles five minutes later, elbowed him in the throat after first checking the officials weren’t watching!
Ardiles was down for about ten minutes whilst we all sang “you Argentinian bastard”
I heard the reason Ardiles left spurs was because Fenwick signed for them.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 16:08 - Oct 14 with 1312 viewsTomS

Jamie Mackie's goals against Citeh and Liverpool in 2012.

The one against Citeh ultimately meant nothing, but at the time it was everything.

The one against Liverpool, our third goal in the last 20 minutes of the game to win 3-2, kick-started our survival push, and will always be remembered for this reaction from Phil Thompson.

Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 16:43 - Oct 14 with 1260 viewsjohncharles

Squirrel

Strong and stable my arse.

Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 20:33 - Oct 14 with 1129 viewsMick_S

The bloke getting his kit off in the lower loft. The lovely lady flashing her chesticles at Wembley. If someone could link the two for me - if anyone asks me why I support Rangers, I’ll show them that picture and that will do it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 00:05 - Oct 15 with 1043 viewsSydneyRs

Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 14:28 - Oct 14 by Bluce_Ree

Rob Steiner taking a ball to the nuts, dying for a few minutes, getting up and then pretending to look for his testicles on the floor.

The fans shouting 'TIMMMMYYY' in a high voice when Tim Flowers came over to the Loft at the start of the second half.

Specifically, beating Cardiff in the evening when they show up and there has to be police cars and helicopters because they're such c*nts. Beating them is always so much sweeter for it.

The Timmy thing was hilarious and he absolutely hated it. Got to the point where every time he touched the ball at the Loft end he got it and it followed him from Southampton to Blackburn.
Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 06:03 - Oct 15 with 1000 viewshoops_legend

To be honest anytime Taarabt was on the pitch. We were always seconds away from magic. Even dire games like West Ham when he came on and changed the whole complexion

But probably stand out was versus Chelsea 1-0 when he ran the show with SWP scoring

Djibril cisse scoring against Man City - such an amazing moment

Going back to older times

Sinclair bicycle kick versus Barnsley and Impey thumping that guy and getting sent off

Finally the come back vs port vale - legendary moments

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 10:36 - Oct 15 with 859 viewsDannyPaddox

Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 16:08 - Oct 14 by TomS

Jamie Mackie's goals against Citeh and Liverpool in 2012.

The one against Citeh ultimately meant nothing, but at the time it was everything.

The one against Liverpool, our third goal in the last 20 minutes of the game to win 3-2, kick-started our survival push, and will always be remembered for this reaction from Phil Thompson.

Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 11:21 - Oct 15 with 787 viewsSuperhoop83

During a match in about 1993 we had a couple of early injuries in the first half. Ian Holloway was warming up in front of the Paddock and asked if any of us had brought our boots along.

My happiest memories were standing in the East Paddock watching the great team of the early 90s take apart teams like Spurs, Leeds and Arsenal. The Kenny Sansom thunderbastard against Arsenal and the Simon Barker equaliser against Liverpool were probably the highlights, but the one that makes me smile is Gary Penrice's magnificently violent half volley past Ian Walker a couple of years later.

Suffering since 1978.

Login to get fewer ads

Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 14:46 - Oct 15 with 581 viewsEsox_Lucius

Possibly 88, but a scuffed shot from David Kerskake dribbled towards Bobby Mimms in the Spurs goal who dived over it and it rolled gently into the back of the net between his legs. He lay there face down, not moving and eventually Mitchell Thomas? Went over to him, tried to lift his head up but he wasn't having it. Thomas just did the hand to his throat gesture towards the bench to say he was done.
[Post edited 15 Oct 15:00]

The grass is always greener.

Things about Rangers over the ages that make you smile! on 15:52 - Oct 15 with 526 viewsconnell10

When time stood still then the absolute joy as Zamoras goal hit the net ....always a smile inducing thought!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024