Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy 21:00 - Sep 27 with 41656 viewscaptainmycaptian

Right few beers in,and got work tomorrow. No one seems to have done a thread on this 12.30 atmosphere killing TV is ruining football kick off time. My hat, coat and scarf off to those making the trip. Well done you Hardy bunch.
Can't see getting much from this would be happy with another draw, which would be a decent point the way rovers are playing. But as I have started my first thread without doubt putting the mockers on it. Probably a spanking on the way. We'll certainly if they play like they did against Millwall.
Either way 1-2 to the mighty rangers ....... beer does help doesn't it
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:08 - Sep 28 with 2471 viewsMalintabuk

That is shocking by Travis... why do that... brain dead
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:12 - Sep 28 with 2317 viewsDorse

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:06 - Sep 28 by Bluce_Ree

I don't think we've been all that bad by our admittedly low standards. Sure, they've put together some good passes against us but we've had a few good moments going forward and defensively.

I dunno, I've seen us be a lot more shit than this and more often than not.

'Gentlemen, thank you for joining me here in the brewery to workshop this problem. We have received delivery of a consignment of glasses, steins etc, several crates of nibbles and someone has, unaccountably, invited DJ Funkbeat who is playing these banging tunes. All the pieces are here, gents. But what are we missing? We'll work on this all night, if we have to...'

Bit like that for me Bluce.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:16 - Sep 28 with 2157 viewsBeckenhamhoop

We’ve played worse but we’re a soft side to play against; easy to play around and we lack aggression and physicality.

Clumsiness however, Varane has in spades. This doesn’t surprise me.
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:18]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:17 - Sep 28 with 2111 viewsBluce_Ree

Santos skating on thin piss there.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:17 - Sep 28 with 2108 views1BobbyHazell

It's like we don't know how to progress the ball down the pitch as s unit. When Santos and Varane 'combine' on the right they are both in a race to be the first one to turn back and play it back.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:17 - Sep 28 with 2092 viewsBluce_Ree

Oh man, f**king hell. Right on half time.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:17 - Sep 28 with 2081 viewsconnell10

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:16 - Sep 28 by Beckenhamhoop

We’ve played worse but we’re a soft side to play against; easy to play around and we lack aggression and physicality.

Clumsiness however, Varane has in spades. This doesn’t surprise me.

Apart from that ....brilliant.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:17 - Sep 28 with 2077 viewsMalintabuk

Ffs....
Login to get fewer ads

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:17 - Sep 28 with 2071 viewsRs_Holy

that was a red ... what a plonker
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:17 - Sep 28 with 2044 viewsaston_hoop

Varane straight red compounding an awful 45 minutes for him

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:18 - Sep 28 with 2010 views1BobbyHazell

Looks a bit harsh on first sight
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:18 - Sep 28 with 2001 viewsR_from_afar

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:17 - Sep 28 by Bluce_Ree

Oh man, f**king hell. Right on half time.

It's Varane who's gone

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:18 - Sep 28 with 1992 viewsToast_R

Oh FFS.

Ref should have blown for half time before that occurred.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:18 - Sep 28 with 1900 viewsactonman

Varane you absolute fking moron !!!
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:18 - Sep 28 with 1899 viewsqueensparker

Sums up Varane’s first half. He’s been awful

What a frustrating watch this is
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:18 - Sep 28 with 1888 viewsRs_Holy

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:18 - Sep 28 by 1BobbyHazell

studs up
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:19 - Sep 28 with 1851 viewsMalintabuk

Alamo 2nd half now...
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:19 - Sep 28 with 1757 viewsqueensparker

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:18 - Sep 28 by 1BobbyHazell

Was a bad tackle looking at replay. Totally unnecessary.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:19 - Sep 28 with 1753 viewshoops_legend

It possibly was a red but the Blackburn player dramatised it so did the surrounding players to make it look worse than it was

Ruined the second half now

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:19 - Sep 28 with 1732 viewsstevec

So that’s why he turns backwards, he’s a fckin liability moving forward
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:19 - Sep 28 with 1723 viewsCamberleyR

To make that type of challenge with seconds to go is brain dead.
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:21]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:20 - Sep 28 with 1633 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:59 - Sep 28 by aston_hoop

Varane is such an awkward footballer

You said it. Undone by his own awkwardness.

I was just thinking that Santos had perhaps got away with one when Varane duly obliges with a needless challenge right in the stoke of half time.
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:22]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:20 - Sep 28 with 1557 viewsstevec

Absolute pony summed up by that tackle
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:21 - Sep 28 with 1513 viewsFDC

Got away with one with Santos, then ten seconds later Varane rounds off his poor half with a wild lunge.

He always looks completely uncomfortable when moving forwards, very odd.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:21 - Sep 28 with 1469 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Good gahd Varane was playing so shit he put himself out of his misery
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024