Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bulet for the Bullet 11:40 - Sep 21 with 3480 viewsbuilthjack

If they lose today

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bulet for the Bullet on 18:50 - Sep 21 with 1354 viewspencoedjack

Bulet for the Bullet on 18:37 - Sep 21 by Fireboy2

They were rayns, totally dominant in the second half.

You watch them beat hull next week 🙄

No chance

I see they want Ramsey as manager please let this happen.
Bulet for the Bullet on 18:53 - Sep 21 with 1360 viewslifelong

Bulet for the Bullet on 18:50 - Sep 21 by pencoedjack

No chance

I see they want Ramsey as manager please let this happen.

Ramsey’s playing days must be coming to an end, he’s out for two to three months apparently.
Bulet for the Bullet on 19:04 - Sep 21 with 1306 viewsChippy69

Bulet for the Bullet on 18:24 - Sep 21 by AnotherJohn

Think about this. Wouldn't we miss them being there if that happened. No more days like today...

Not really
Ill be much more happier if there club and following, fell down a never ending hole

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Bulet for the Bullet on 19:23 - Sep 21 with 1268 viewsThrasher6

Discharge the Bulet....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Bulet for the Bullet on 19:26 - Sep 21 with 1263 viewsChippy69

Then I could build a outhouse on top
And send them mail every day whilst reading the Indy

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Bulet for the Bullet on 19:35 - Sep 21 with 1242 viewsmajorraglan

After the Swans commentary finished Radio Wales switched to Nathan Blake and their commentator at the CCS. Blake was scathing of the way Tan and the Board were running the club and gave the distinct impression the club was a complete and utter shambles. He thought Bulet was a goner. Their start to the season is the 4th worst in the Championship history apart from the clubs who were deducted points.

I reckon they’re going down this season, how did the Swans drop points against these?
[Post edited 21 Sep 21:33]
Bulet for the Bullet on 19:44 - Sep 21 with 1215 viewsdantheswansman

What did they ever see in him? i saw them say he is the "Bullut Train" etc etc but i never saw anything to suggest he was anything more than mediocre.
Who the hell is going to take on that squad because quite literally i would be pissed off with anyone of them on our bench
They crow about Colwil yet 5/6 managers for club and country have all reached the same conclusion, he isn't all that at all, apparently he needs time to kick on
I have said and will continue saying Ramsey was washed up 5 years ago, he is a donkey, his biggest attributes are past glories and experience, sometimes that just isnt enough especially in this league
He is costing them 50k a week and is more fragile than glass, i think their squad is the issue and the manager fighting in losing cause, i could be proven wrong but i don't see anyone with an IQ bigger than their shoe size taking that job on unless Mr Tan wants to waste another 3m
Bulet for the Bullet on 19:48 - Sep 21 with 1183 viewspencoedjack

Bulet for the Bullet on 19:44 - Sep 21 by dantheswansman

What did they ever see in him? i saw them say he is the "Bullut Train" etc etc but i never saw anything to suggest he was anything more than mediocre.
Who the hell is going to take on that squad because quite literally i would be pissed off with anyone of them on our bench
They crow about Colwil yet 5/6 managers for club and country have all reached the same conclusion, he isn't all that at all, apparently he needs time to kick on
I have said and will continue saying Ramsey was washed up 5 years ago, he is a donkey, his biggest attributes are past glories and experience, sometimes that just isnt enough especially in this league
He is costing them 50k a week and is more fragile than glass, i think their squad is the issue and the manager fighting in losing cause, i could be proven wrong but i don't see anyone with an IQ bigger than their shoe size taking that job on unless Mr Tan wants to waste another 3m

They are deluded fella have been for me 45 years watching the Swans 👍

Long may it continue
Login to get fewer ads

Bulet for the Bullet on 00:34 - Sep 22 with 980 viewsGixerJack

Bulet for the Bullet on 19:26 - Sep 21 by Chippy69

Dude… that’s disgusting mun 😂🤣😂
Bulet for the Bullet on 01:06 - Sep 22 with 962 viewsKeithHaynes

Bulet for the Bullet on 19:26 - Sep 21 by Chippy69

😂👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bulet for the Bullet on 01:08 - Sep 22 with 961 viewsKeithHaynes

Bulet for the Bullet on 19:48 - Sep 21 by pencoedjack

They are deluded fella have been for me 45 years watching the Swans 👍

Long may it continue

Always got an excuse for whatever the Swans have over them.

The pain still goes on.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bulet for the Bullet on 08:20 - Sep 22 with 907 viewsblackpooljack

I love it when their fans start coming up with names they think will want to come in and manage them, one of those deluded fools are bound to suggest Klopp.
Bulet for the Bullet on 08:44 - Sep 22 with 877 viewsSgorioFruit

i remember back in June when Bulut signed a new contract and Cardiff fans were chuffed and gloating about it on the socials, whilst i laughed and laughed and laughed.
What did SgorioFruit know back then that Cardiff fans didn't?
How i laughed.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Bulet for the Bullet on 11:06 - Sep 22 with 790 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Hope he stays, he's doing a great job.
Bulet for the Bullet on 11:23 - Sep 22 with 737 viewsonehunglow

Personally,Om not keen on them as a club .
Their fan base isn’t exactly revered or respected by other clubs
Up here in the north west,trust me, the perception of them in comparison with Swans is very stark .
We are seen in a better light ,by far .
Many miss us in the PL

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bulet for the Bullet on 12:14 - Sep 22 with 688 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Spending a wet day at Trent Bridge. Only consolation is listen to all the Cardiff City fans moaning.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Bulet for the Bullet on 12:26 - Sep 22 with 662 viewsReslovenSwan1

Bulet for the Bullet on 19:44 - Sep 21 by dantheswansman

Bulut has managed big teams in Turkiye including European game and champions League. If he was given a budget he would have bought in class players. His choices Siopis and Goutas are solid international players. He wanted a midfielder Basaketas but already wasted money of fragile Ramsey who wi be the next manager.

Sadly for him the club gave him players like Willock and Chambers who have always flattered to deceive.. Manga was never the answer.

Colwill and his brother are great prospects and would thrive elsewhere like Swansea. Cardiff u21 had some real good prospects. Kiakpo. Colwill Jnr, Ashford Lawler Giles. A season developing in league 1 would do them no harm at all.

Swansea have a plan with 4-5 hungry 22 year olds coming in and developing together. Bravo Coleman for having a plan and listening and leaning from the locals.
[Post edited 22 Sep 12:36]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Bulet for the Bullet on 13:06 - Sep 22 with 561 viewsQJumpingJack

it's official - he has been sacked.
Bulet for the Bullet on 13:08 - Sep 22 with 541 viewsWhiterockin

Bulet for the Bullet on 13:06 - Sep 22 by QJumpingJack

it's official - he has been sacked.

Gutted, he was doing a fantastic job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024