Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread 11:58 - Sep 20 with 30218 viewsFredManRave

It's the good guys against those bad apples and hats tomorrow.

Very quietly confident about this game for some strange reason. If we could actually put together 2 consistently good halves to make one whole game, whereby, for the most part, they're spending their back against the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL then I think we can get the win.

2-0 Rangers with a Frey train marauding though their defence...

Stay safe and hopefully no R's receive too many "come on then", evil stares or wànker signs in their direction before during or after the game.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 09:48 - Sep 21 with 3977 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 21:55 - Sep 20 by qpr_1968

i'm going 1-0 qpr, same result as when i first set foot in the old den.....good few qpr there as well.

"And Bowles is apologising to them"

Ahm, no, he's taking the píss out of the Wahhhhhhhl fans.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 11:48 - Sep 21 with 3470 viewsFDC

Madsen in DCM? I'd like to see him there, think it suits him better than a 10 role.

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 11:52 - Sep 21 with 3383 viewsderbyhoop

JCS back. No Colback. Presumably still carrying a knock.
Dembele and Saito to start. Playing to our strengths on set pieces?

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 11:52 - Sep 21 with 3381 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I reckon that's Madsen at 8 and Andersen at 10?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 11:55 - Sep 21 with 3317 viewsGaryBannister86

I presume Morgan is that youngster we signed from Spurs? Defensive midfielder?
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 11:58 - Sep 21 with 3250 viewsHunterhoop

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 11:52 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

That would be my guess. He’s going for it today. A very attacking line up. Looks like he’s planning/hoping to play though them.

I would like to see Andersen and Dembele interchange often. Dembele in the centre is so difficult to defend and Andersen’s right foot crossing from the right for Frey could work well. That was the connection for Frey’s first last season to home to Norwich.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:00 - Sep 21 with 3217 viewsrbee

A very attack minded team. You would think Sam Field is going to be very busy, watch out for the yellow card Sam.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:00 - Sep 21 with 3203 viewsCateLeBonR

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 11:48 - Sep 21 by FDC

Madsen in DCM? I'd like to see him there, think it suits him better than a 10 role.

Probably more of a ‘box to box’ midfield roll with Paal stepping into midfield when he goes forward. Quite an attacking line up.
Login to get fewer ads

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:02 - Sep 21 with 3173 viewsLblock

Unfortunately whenever I see Anderson in the starting line up now I feel it considerably weakens us.
Hope he can prove me wrong but he looks shot to me.

Dunne and a brace for Frey works for my serotonin level today

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:11 - Sep 21 with 2974 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 11:58 - Sep 21 by Hunterhoop

That would be my guess. He’s going for it today. A very attacking line up. Looks like he’s planning/hoping to play though them.

I would like to see Andersen and Dembele interchange often. Dembele in the centre is so difficult to defend and Andersen’s right foot crossing from the right for Frey could work well. That was the connection for Frey’s first last season to home to Norwich.

Agree with all of that, especially about Andersen and Dembelé swapping in and out.

I also wonder if Dembelé will end up at 10 at some stage later on. Maybe he prefers to start with Andersen at 10 as he's good at coming deep occasionally to show for the ball and then moving it on. I like Dembelé at 10 but haven't seen him do that, and maybe it matters less later on in the game when it opens up.

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:13 - Sep 21 with 2912 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:02 - Sep 21 by Lblock

Unfortunately whenever I see Anderson in the starting line up now I feel it considerably weakens us.
Hope he can prove me wrong but he looks shot to me.

Dunne and a brace for Frey works for my serotonin level today

Andersen certainly not on top form. Hoping for a Jesus-like resurrection.

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:15 - Sep 21 with 2878 viewssmudgehoop

Feeling confident about this one, especially after seeing the line-up.

2-1

C'mon u Rs

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:20 - Sep 21 with 2744 viewsGloucs_R

Who is Morgan??

I thought it was Morgan fox but apparently not!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:21 - Sep 21 with 2726 viewsPdog

Interested to see Madsen at 8 as will need to get involved more in that position. Cant be having a passenger there.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:22 - Sep 21 with 2698 viewsDamo1962

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 15:57 - Sep 20 by Harbour

Slightly concerned that 80% predicting a win on prediction league and lot here saying the same. Hope the team are up for it as think it will be a tight game maybe just one goal in it I will be optimistic 1-0 to the mighty Rs with Celar surprising us all with the winner. Looking forward to the game.

With our appalling record at LR...I'm always more confident when we play away TBH.It needs to change if we are ever to gain some upwards momentum...so why not today. Lot of tougher tests than today to come of course. Celar needs a goal badly if he plays.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:24 - Sep 21 with 2644 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:15 - Sep 21 by smudgehoop

Feeling confident about this one, especially after seeing the line-up.

2-1

C'mon u Rs

No idea on this one. I know nothing about the Marxist Hunters' team really.

Also finding it hard to nail our form and/or identity. What can you expect of Rangers? I'm really not sure at the moment.

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:25 - Sep 21 with 2607 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:20 - Sep 21 by Gloucs_R

Who is Morgan??

I thought it was Morgan fox but apparently not!

I'm guessing it's Kieran Morgan?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:29 - Sep 21 with 2500 viewssdm1508

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 11:52 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

I hope with the football intelligence that Dembele and Andersen have that they will be interchanging as I really believe Dembele is better as a 10. Personally at the moment think Andersen should be on the bench. Coming on to help get back into a game or hold on to one
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:34 - Sep 21 with 2395 viewsBrianMcCarthy

First thing Neil Harris did at the whistle did was start his stopwatch.

Does he think he's down the Scrubs? We have a clock, Harris!

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:52 - Sep 21 with 1840 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We've gone all-in on the tactic of placing Paal as a DCM when we have the ball.

We're still not passing it through midfield, though, even when he shows for it. We're still spreading to the wings and attacking up the sidelines. Might be harder to defend against us if we showed variety and mixed it up a bit.

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:53 - Sep 21 with 1769 viewskensalriser

All too casual again I'm afraid. We're losing in midfield and will concede this half if we don't lively up.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:53 - Sep 21 with 1763 viewsDorse

Atmosphere seems flat as a plate of piss.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:55 - Sep 21 with 1727 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Much more zip about Millwall. We’re so slow and laboured in our build up.

And as I type we have our best move of the game.
[Post edited 21 Sep 12:56]
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:56 - Sep 21 with 1689 viewsQPunkR

Saito's the only one who wants to actually attack em so far

QPR - "shit but local"

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:58 - Sep 21 with 1574 viewsQPunkR

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 12:55 - Sep 21 by Beckenhamhoop

Much more zip about Millwall. We’re so slow and laboured in our build up.

And as I type we have our best move of the game.
[Post edited 21 Sep 12:56]

Build up to the half way line you mean

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024