Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Victor Gyökeres 20:47 - Sep 17 with 1177 viewscockneyswan

Scores again, on fire for Sporting Lisbon, couldn't hit the proverbial cows are when here 🤔
Victor Gyökeres on 20:59 - Sep 17 with 1147 viewsWhiterockin

Shite coaches see, we have had them for years.
Victor Gyökeres on 21:12 - Sep 17 with 1114 viewsReslovenSwan1

One full start one crisp header from a cross a by Garrick playing RWB. FA cup v Stevenage away. A major foul up by Cooper. Fans argue that they never saw him do well and Brighton did not either.

I argue centre forwards are rare beasts especially in Wales and especially in Swansea. They have to be given time to develop. Cooper gave Guehi a lot of patience . A player he had no chance whatsoever of signing. Gyorkeres was handed to him on a plate. He blew it.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Victor Gyökeres on 22:12 - Sep 17 with 1046 viewscockneyswan

Victor Gyökeres on 21:12 - Sep 17 by ReslovenSwan1

One full start one crisp header from a cross a by Garrick playing RWB. FA cup v Stevenage away. A major foul up by Cooper. Fans argue that they never saw him do well and Brighton did not either.

I argue centre forwards are rare beasts especially in Wales and especially in Swansea. They have to be given time to develop. Cooper gave Guehi a lot of patience . A player he had no chance whatsoever of signing. Gyorkeres was handed to him on a plate. He blew it.

I remember that he just kept missing gilt edged chances, admittedly he didn't get many if any starts normally used as a sub, obviously a very young man who was very short of confidence, I'm glad for him to come good and reach his full potential, just a shame that he could not do it for us😭
Victor Gyökeres on 08:58 - Sep 18 with 909 viewsRichardO

Victor Gyökeres on 22:12 - Sep 17 by cockneyswan

I remember that he just kept missing gilt edged chances, admittedly he didn't get many if any starts normally used as a sub, obviously a very young man who was very short of confidence, I'm glad for him to come good and reach his full potential, just a shame that he could not do it for us😭

It was hard for him to find his way into the first eleven. We have to remember we have had so very inexperienced managers at Championship level at this club since relegation, Potter, Cooper, Martin, Duff, Sheehan and Williams, the first three have gone on the use their existing experience and that gained at Swansea to their advantage even if they have come unstuck as they progressed up the leagues and standards expected at the level of the club they were at. Duff seems to be ďoing ok at the lower level, Sheehan wasn't given the chance to prove himself in the short term and so we have Williams who has a lot to learn.

Are mistakes been made because of their inexperience, yes of course but should we repeatedly dwell on the mistakes of previous mangers, that is entirely up to posters.
So Victor is doing well, he wasn't here long enough to make a lasting impression at the club and the rest are, what ifs and maybes as to the affect he would have had on our club four seasons ago, he didn't stay, we move on to deal with the here and now with the mistakes and hopefully successes of Mr Williams.
Victor Gyökeres on 10:15 - Sep 18 with 848 viewsjack247

Can see this becoming another Whittaker, where we have a Groundhog Day thread every time he scores.
Victor Gyökeres on 10:16 - Sep 18 with 844 viewsFireboy2

Victor Gyökeres on 10:15 - Sep 18 by jack247

Can see this becoming another Whittaker, where we have a Groundhog Day thread every time he scores.

Yes, sad isn't it 😢
Victor Gyökeres on 10:22 - Sep 18 with 839 viewsKeithHaynes

Victor Gyökeres on 08:58 - Sep 18 by RichardO

It was hard for him to find his way into the first eleven. We have to remember we have had so very inexperienced managers at Championship level at this club since relegation, Potter, Cooper, Martin, Duff, Sheehan and Williams, the first three have gone on the use their existing experience and that gained at Swansea to their advantage even if they have come unstuck as they progressed up the leagues and standards expected at the level of the club they were at. Duff seems to be ďoing ok at the lower level, Sheehan wasn't given the chance to prove himself in the short term and so we have Williams who has a lot to learn.

Are mistakes been made because of their inexperience, yes of course but should we repeatedly dwell on the mistakes of previous mangers, that is entirely up to posters.
So Victor is doing well, he wasn't here long enough to make a lasting impression at the club and the rest are, what ifs and maybes as to the affect he would have had on our club four seasons ago, he didn't stay, we move on to deal with the here and now with the mistakes and hopefully successes of Mr Williams.

I would say Brighton are the ones kicking themselves, nobody else.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Victor Gyökeres on 10:42 - Sep 18 with 826 viewsRichardO

Victor Gyökeres on 10:22 - Sep 18 by KeithHaynes

I would say Brighton are the ones kicking themselves, nobody else.

Yes Potter did well there but they didn't seem to badly affected by his loss,money coming helped?
Login to get fewer ads

Victor Gyökeres on 12:22 - Sep 18 with 758 viewsKeithHaynes

Victor Gyökeres on 10:42 - Sep 18 by RichardO

Yes Potter did well there but they didn't seem to badly affected by his loss,money coming helped?

More talking about Viktor.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Victor Gyökeres on 12:42 - Sep 18 with 734 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea fans are very philosophical but do not seem to understand the appalling mistakes of managers.

Cooper made a huge mistake. Inexperience arrogance incompetence whatever you want. He messed up big time.

Levien back home in Delaware will be wondering why Gyorkeres was not signed and his manager slags him off for not having a striker.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Victor Gyökeres on 13:55 - Sep 18 with 665 viewsRichardO

Victor Gyökeres on 12:22 - Sep 18 by KeithHaynes

More talking about Viktor.

Him too😗
Victor Gyökeres on 13:59 - Sep 18 with 660 viewsonehunglow

People can make up their own minds and don’t need super fans preaching to 5em
I have often had decent dialogues with resolves even thiugh much of what he posts,is to me, quite contemptuous towards Swansea people,ie Jacks .
He gives it and takes it
He also doesn’t post pejoratives ,even in subtle forms

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024