Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
strange booking activity for Millwall game 11:54 - Sep 5 with 1664 viewsenfieldargh

Was checking availability for Millwall game.

'A' block is usually one of the last blocks to sell however it shows only 6% remaining. First thought maybe they have blocked off a portion of seats for segreagation but I know there are ST's there.

Y block also next to away is heavily sold as normal and SE Z3 & Z4 centre blocks behind the goal as zero % but blocks either side are in the 80%'s.

G block almost sold out but F still has 30+% which usually sell out pdq

I know its very early for folks to pre-buy but A block right next to the away fans looks weird being so pre sold.

I can only think of these scenarios

1. First Battalion Parachute Regiment
2. Saito fan club kamikaze section
3. Grandads security detail
4. LBH&F school kids punishment outing

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

strange booking activity for Millwall game on 12:00 - Sep 5 with 1597 viewsconnell10

Keep a look out for Flat caps , stonewash and vacant stares within the home seating .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

strange booking activity for Millwall game on 14:08 - Sep 5 with 1321 viewslosethedrum

Scenario 5 : The ticket map system is showing incorrect info .
The A block was sold down to 6% a week ago , those blocks in school end showing 0% have been showing 0% since the tickets came on sale .
When they finally realise something is in error it will be too late to then sell the tickets for A block etc & we could then have 30% empty seats in there & other supposedly currently almost sold out areas .
[Post edited 5 Sep 14:15]
strange booking activity for Millwall game on 15:04 - Sep 5 with 1087 viewsdutch

strange booking activity for Millwall game on 14:08 - Sep 5 by losethedrum

Scenario 5 : The ticket map system is showing incorrect info .
The A block was sold down to 6% a week ago , those blocks in school end showing 0% have been showing 0% since the tickets came on sale .
When they finally realise something is in error it will be too late to then sell the tickets for A block etc & we could then have 30% empty seats in there & other supposedly currently almost sold out areas .
[Post edited 5 Sep 14:15]

Season ticket holders seats are held until Friday 5pm. So currently come up as unavailable.
strange booking activity for Millwall game on 15:26 - Sep 5 with 986 viewslosethedrum

strange booking activity for Millwall game on 15:04 - Sep 5 by dutch

Season ticket holders seats are held until Friday 5pm. So currently come up as unavailable.

That is for for the Palace game Dutch the OP is talking about Millwall , no season tickets need to be held for a league game as they are already bought whereas the Palace cup game they are reserved for season ticket holders to buy their own seat until this friday 5pm
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024