Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Always Enjoy 01:37 - Aug 29 with 4352 viewsBoston

..the Oppo's take - when we win

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Always Enjoy on 08:18 - Aug 29 with 3361 viewskernowhoop

I am sure that it would have been interesting if I had more patience, but I switched off when he indicated that he would have been happier if Luton had not drawn QPR. He would have preferred a team 'completely random'. Was the 2nd Round draw not 'random'?
Always Enjoy on 09:34 - Aug 29 with 3025 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That wasn't bad actually. Hard to disagree, watching back, that they should have probably won that. They certainly created a good few chances.
Always Enjoy on 09:44 - Aug 29 with 2928 viewsrobith

"Great save......" Haha how I laughed
Always Enjoy on 09:49 - Aug 29 with 2890 viewsCamberleyR

Always Enjoy on 08:18 - Aug 29 by kernowhoop

I am sure that it would have been interesting if I had more patience, but I switched off when he indicated that he would have been happier if Luton had not drawn QPR. He would have preferred a team 'completely random'. Was the 2nd Round draw not 'random'?

It has a southern and northern half in the first couple of rounds.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Always Enjoy on 09:59 - Aug 29 with 2820 viewsWatford_Ranger

The Gen Z ‘random’ which doesn’t mean random at all. As in ‘oh we got Crawley who we’ve never played before- that’s so random’. Which isn’t any more random than getting the team you’re playing in the league three days later. Feel old just typing this nonsense.
Always Enjoy on 10:14 - Aug 29 with 2746 viewsterryb

Is this any different to our reaction of being drawn against Luton?

I enjoyed the "VAR" decision on the "handball" from Paal!
Always Enjoy on 10:32 - Aug 29 with 2633 views100percent

two key points from it for me.
Firstly, even he says at the beginning that it is a strong side that edwardes had chosen.
Secondly, we fielded a side that made 5/6 changes from our side that will play tomorrow night, and although as expected, they probably had the better chances, we contained them and there was some great cameos from our squad players.
The result could have gone either way, but I was impressed how we stuck to our structure and matched them across the park.
The interesting thing will be how Marti sets us up against Palarse....
Always Enjoy on 10:38 - Aug 29 with 2575 viewsdmm

Always Enjoy on 10:32 - Aug 29 by 100percent

two key points from it for me.
Firstly, even he says at the beginning that it is a strong side that edwardes had chosen.
Secondly, we fielded a side that made 5/6 changes from our side that will play tomorrow night, and although as expected, they probably had the better chances, we contained them and there was some great cameos from our squad players.
The result could have gone either way, but I was impressed how we stuck to our structure and matched them across the park.
The interesting thing will be how Marti sets us up against Palarse....

I think it will be a strong 11 v Palace. I would imagine most players would want the chance to test themselves against a PL side, as would Marti.
Login to get fewer ads

Always Enjoy on 11:30 - Aug 29 with 2276 viewsNW5Hoop

TBF That "anyone but them" was also the entire point of Clive's preview. Not sure I blame a Luton fan for feeling the same way.
Always Enjoy on 12:40 - Aug 29 with 1910 viewsJuzzie

I guess by 'random' he may mean a team not in the same division. I'd want the same too, above or below us but just not the same, certainly in the early rounds.

Luton probably had the better chances as they put out a stronger team but good goal keeping and them not taking their chances (much likes us v Plymouth) and you're not going to win.

Friday will be interesting as to what team Marti puts out.
Always Enjoy on 14:49 - Aug 29 with 1555 viewsgolborne

“Once again, as it’s been said before, we need a striker who can find the net”

Arguably the best, or one of the best frontlines in the division…
Always Enjoy on 16:59 - Aug 29 with 1375 viewskernowhoop

Always Enjoy on 09:59 - Aug 29 by Watford_Ranger

The Gen Z ‘random’ which doesn’t mean random at all. As in ‘oh we got Crawley who we’ve never played before- that’s so random’. Which isn’t any more random than getting the team you’re playing in the league three days later. Feel old just typing this nonsense.

I don't just feel old, I am old.
I simply do not understand what modern people mean when they say 'That's random'. Of course they may not want me to understand.
Always Enjoy on 20:22 - Aug 29 with 1001 viewsEsox_Lucius

Always Enjoy on 16:59 - Aug 29 by kernowhoop

I don't just feel old, I am old.
I simply do not understand what modern people mean when they say 'That's random'. Of course they may not want me to understand.

They're just being extra.

The grass is always greener.

Always Enjoy on 21:01 - Aug 29 with 904 viewskernowhoop

Always Enjoy on 20:22 - Aug 29 by Esox_Lucius

They're just being extra.

Thanks Esox. I think I have just become a little older.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024