Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes sold apparently 16:06 - Aug 24 with 110857 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Rumours he's gone to Hearts.
Dykes sold apparently on 22:05 - Aug 27 with 3981 views1MoreBrightonR

It's also a pretty dated idea that he looks way better for scotland.. He scored one goal for them in the last two seasons. He's been patchy at best for them
Dykes sold apparently on 22:28 - Aug 27 with 3732 viewsnumptydumpty

Weird that he has dropped a league and to a team in crisis and no guarantees they will go up.

If he was told he was not first choice why not fight and prove that you deserve to be first choice.

Think this says a lot about Lyndon. I think Marti wanted to keep him but he has gone to the QPR recycle bin in league one.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Dykes sold apparently on 22:29 - Aug 27 with 3731 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

Dykes sold apparently on 22:31 - Aug 27 with 3652 viewshubble

Dykes sold apparently on 22:29 - Aug 27 by HAYESBOY

What on earth has he done to that kid's head?

Is it possible Dyndon Likes is an alien??

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Dykes sold apparently on 22:32 - Aug 27 with 3640 viewsdaveB

Dykes sold apparently on 22:28 - Aug 27 by numptydumpty

Weird that he has dropped a league and to a team in crisis and no guarantees they will go up.

If he was told he was not first choice why not fight and prove that you deserve to be first choice.

Think this says a lot about Lyndon. I think Marti wanted to keep him but he has gone to the QPR recycle bin in league one.

I don't think he's had much choice in it all and Birmingham are rebuilding and look a good bet to go back up

Good Luck to him, always gave his best for us, not the best player but wish him well
[Post edited 27 Aug 22:32]
Dykes sold apparently on 22:32 - Aug 27 with 3620 viewsQPunkR

Everyone keeps saying how he can’t hit the target but he smashed that kid’s face so hard it’s so vibrating

QPR - "shit but local"

Dykes sold apparently on 22:32 - Aug 27 with 3611 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Dykes sold apparently on 15:56 - Aug 27 by daveB

only if they are not playing and to be honest if we got bids in for those players would probably go as well

I have changed my mind about JCS we have to keep him he really is turning into a superb player and team leader plus that penalty tonight was brilliant
Dykes sold apparently on 22:35 - Aug 27 with 3519 viewsLblock

Haircuts explained

It’s Lyndon Scissorhands

He’s knocking the ginger kid up a very quick set of cornrows

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Dykes sold apparently on 22:37 - Aug 27 with 3479 viewsnumptydumpty

Dykes sold apparently on 22:32 - Aug 27 by daveB

I don't think he's had much choice in it all and Birmingham are rebuilding and look a good bet to go back up

Good Luck to him, always gave his best for us, not the best player but wish him well

Are you sure he had no choice and we got rid

After Saturdays game Marti said Dykes was unavailable and he couldn't say more but he appeared frustrated that Lyndon wasn't available. Hence why I thought it's more driven by Lyndon's choice.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Dykes sold apparently on 22:38 - Aug 27 with 3431 viewsNed_Kennedys

Looks like Colback is off there too.
Dykes sold apparently on 22:44 - Aug 27 with 3330 viewsQPR_Hibs

Dykes sold apparently on 22:37 - Aug 27 by numptydumpty

After Saturdays game Marti said Dykes was unavailable and he couldn't say more but he appeared frustrated that Lyndon wasn't available. Hence why I thought it's more driven by Lyndon's choice.

Being unavailable for selection doesn't necessarily mean that Lyndon made himself unavailable. Perhaps Marti was told by Nourry not to risk him getting injured as a £1 million+ bid had been received.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Dykes sold apparently on 22:45 - Aug 27 with 3271 viewsstainrods_elbow

Dykes sold apparently on 22:32 - Aug 27 by daveB

Eh? Since when are players transferred against their will?

If it's true the fee was only £1m, the club, as I say, should feel embarrassed either way.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Dykes sold apparently on 22:50 - Aug 27 with 3180 viewsManinBlack

Dykes sold apparently on 22:45 - Aug 27 by stainrods_elbow

If it's true the fee was only £1m, the club, as I say, should feel embarrassed either way.

I was under the impression Millwall were prepared to pay £2 million for him previously. A million for an international seems less than what we should be getting.
Dykes sold apparently on 22:51 - Aug 27 with 3167 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

You ought to feel embarrassed for slagging the club off at every single half opportunity.
[Post edited 27 Aug 23:14]
Dykes sold apparently on 22:51 - Aug 27 with 3149 viewsrbee

Wishing Lyndon all the best, despite not scoring very often he left everything on the pitch. Great that he should leave us with a point earning goal.

So both Sinclair and Lydon have gone, two Marmite players who contributed to pages and pages of debate on here.
Dykes sold apparently on 23:01 - Aug 27 with 2986 viewsrbee

Lyndon has cost the club one million pounds, plus his salary, for four years service.

I would suggest that is one of our better deals in the past thirteen years since Fernandes walked in the door.
[Post edited 28 Aug 8:28]
Dykes sold apparently on 23:03 - Aug 27 with 2915 viewsstainrods_elbow

Dykes sold apparently on 22:51 - Aug 27 by Padulas_Shampoo

You ought to feel embarrassed for slagging the club off at every single half opportunity.
[Post edited 27 Aug 23:14]

O, get in the sea. It's a game of opinions, you jackass, and I call it as I see it.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Dykes sold apparently on 23:06 - Aug 27 with 2882 viewsperpignanR

Wish him all the best at Brum. A good athlete and a hard working player who always gave his best.
Sadly not quite good enough at this level.
Dykes sold apparently on 23:08 - Aug 27 with 2833 viewsted_hendrix

Dykes sold apparently on 23:06 - Aug 27 by perpignanR

Wish him all the best at Brum. A good athlete and a hard working player who always gave his best.
Sadly not quite good enough at this level.

That's how I see It too, he never seemed to improve season after season.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Dykes sold apparently on 23:09 - Aug 27 with 2828 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Dykes sold apparently on 23:03 - Aug 27 by stainrods_elbow

O, get in the sea. It's a game of opinions, you jackass, and I call it as I see it.

How was what I posted not an opinion?
Dykes sold apparently on 23:34 - Aug 27 with 2624 viewswombat

Dykes sold apparently on 22:37 - Aug 27 by numptydumpty

If he’s told he’s being sold he has no choice , remember he’s just a coach nourry has the say on who’s going to make money and they took the money , clubs said to dykes your off he has little choice in the matter .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Dykes sold apparently on 00:20 - Aug 28 with 2366 viewsSydneyRs

I always hoped he would come good and there was no lack of effort from him. That said he's not getting any younger and if his wage is as substantial as reported maybe the time is right. Who knows, maybe the wage aspect gives us room to move in the loan market?
Dykes sold apparently on 00:23 - Aug 28 with 2344 viewsbosh67

Dykes sold apparently on 00:20 - Aug 28 by SydneyRs

I always hoped he would come good and there was no lack of effort from him. That said he's not getting any younger and if his wage is as substantial as reported maybe the time is right. Who knows, maybe the wage aspect gives us room to move in the loan market?

Always had credit in the bank when he came back from pneumonia to play when others were off for months with a broken toe nail. Never lacked effort but a player who seemingly only scores if he has very little time to think. That's not saying he's stupid but he lacked a lot of calmness in front of goal until, ironically the very last one he seemed to score for us, which was a superb finish.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dykes sold apparently on 00:32 - Aug 28 with 2263 viewsqpr1976

Dykes sold apparently on 21:19 - Aug 27 by corse

2 m for dykes was insane. After the first games i saw him play i wrote here that there is nothing in that man to suggest he will come any good. And he hasnt. If we got 1m for him then good. More than i tought. Good riddance and dont let the door slam your back on your way out. That man is waste of hair dye, tattoo ink, time, money and space. As a football player that is.
[Post edited 27 Aug 21:26]

He was better value than Conor Washington at £2.5m though !
Dykes sold apparently on 00:34 - Aug 28 with 2244 viewsHooping_Mad

Good luck to him, except for when they face us.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024