Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR programmes and AKUTRs from early 90's on 13:30 - Aug 18 with 1811 viewsw7r

Crate of them need to make space, I'm happy to deliver within a reasonable radius from Hanwell, West London - not the Oxfordshire one.

Shame to dump them.

Any takers?
QPR programmes and AKUTRs from early 90's on on 15:32 - Aug 18 with 1687 viewsdixiedean

Hi W7. If you have no takers I can pick them up from you . Shame to chuck in the recycling as you say. I work in Ealing. Cheers
QPR programmes and AKUTRs from early 90's on on 16:10 - Aug 18 with 1616 viewsw7r

QPR programmes and AKUTRs from early 90's on on 15:32 - Aug 18 by dixiedean

Hi W7. If you have no takers I can pick them up from you . Shame to chuck in the recycling as you say. I work in Ealing. Cheers

That's great, I'll msg you my number and we'll get something sorted.
QPR programmes and AKUTRs from early 90's on on 11:46 - Aug 21 with 1274 viewsw7r

QPR programmes and AKUTRs from early 90's on on 15:32 - Aug 18 by dixiedean

Hi Dixie
I've sent you a message with my number.

cheers
QPR programmes and AKUTRs from early 90's on on 15:01 - Aug 21 with 1109 viewsxianwol

I too have around 80 programmes etc from 00 onwards. Any takers? I live in N London.Contact me via my website www.christianwolmar.co.uk
QPR programmes and AKUTRs from early 90's on on 15:53 - Aug 21 with 1016 viewsTonto

QPR programmes and AKUTRs from early 90's on on 15:01 - Aug 21 by xianwol

I too have around 80 programmes etc from 00 onwards. Any takers? I live in N London.Contact me via my website www.christianwolmar.co.uk

I've actually met you in a professional capacity! Had I realised you were an R too, the conversation would have been even more interesting!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

QPR programmes and AKUTRs from early 90's on on 14:50 - Sep 2 with 673 viewsw7r

Now found a new home - thanks Dixiedean for taking them, hope you enjoy them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024