Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saito 17:02 - Aug 17 with 11433 viewshoops_legend

Lovely jubbly - he looks the real deal. With him and dembele at our disposal - there’s hope for rest of season

Bring chair back into occasion and things could improve considerably

Let’s forget first half and enjoy our potential
[Post edited 17 Aug 17:05]

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Saito on 21:59 - Aug 17 with 4128 viewsgazza1

Saito on 17:16 - Aug 17 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Cracking, loving Dembele and Godzilla on the wings. Central midfield is a worry, but let's give Varane time.

Paal needs to go ASAP, he was shocking again.

Why was Paal shocking again????

He played a good game today including a great header in the dying minutes on the goal line!!!!!
Saito on 22:01 - Aug 17 with 4115 viewsSpaceman_P

I think him and dembele should from this point on be called Kara Koki
[Post edited 17 Aug 22:07]
Saito on 22:06 - Aug 17 with 4027 viewsSpaceman_P

Saito on 18:13 - Aug 17 by VancouverHoop

Our five Smurfs will make us league giants. I thought the Saito, Dembele, Smyth and Paal were on song today, and when Bashful returns we'll be unstoppable.

nice to see Snow Dykes hitting the net too.
Saito on 22:26 - Aug 17 with 3900 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Saito on 17:04 - Aug 17 by MedwayR

We've got a buy option with Dembele but not Saito, correct?

Good start from both, let's hope it continues.

Bumping this post in search of the answer.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Saito on 22:44 - Aug 17 with 3720 viewsdmm

Saito on 22:26 - Aug 17 by PlanetHonneywood

Bumping this post in search of the answer.

Saito's contract with Lommel expires next summer so we could sign him on a free unless another club nabs him.
Saito song on 22:56 - Aug 17 with 3649 viewsporkchop10

Saito on 22:01 - Aug 17 by Spaceman_P

I think him and dembele should from this point on be called Kara Koki
[Post edited 17 Aug 22:07]

To the tune of the hokey cokey

Whoa-o Koki Koki
Whoa-o Koki Koki
Whoa-o Koki Koki
Shot bent, net stretched
R’s! R’s! R’s!
Saito on 23:52 - Aug 17 with 3473 viewsbosh67

Certainly on the limited evidence today he is going to be a real menace. Frightening pace, toughness and skill.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Saito on 00:02 - Aug 18 with 3447 viewsDannyPaddox

Koki Saito
Koki Saito
He eats wasabi
He drinks Asahi
He hates gastronomic stereotypes & Chelsea!
Login to get fewer ads

Saito on 15:46 - Aug 19 with 2774 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Saito on 23:52 - Aug 17 by bosh67

Certainly on the limited evidence today he is going to be a real menace. Frightening pace, toughness and skill.

Seen highlights, he looks wasabi, mustard in old money.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Saito on 15:52 - Aug 19 with 2746 viewsDaBurgh

Does this mean that we'll have a weekly gaggle of attractive Asian ladies screaming like banshees everytime he touches the ball or is that just a South Korean thing.
Saito on 16:22 - Aug 19 with 2584 viewsnumptydumpty

Saito on 17:04 - Aug 17 by MedwayR

We've got a buy option with Dembele but not Saito, correct?

Good start from both, let's hope it continues.

Correct with Dembele, we have a purchase option.

Saito, his contract is up with his parent club at the end of this season he becomes a free agent.

I would guess that there is no such option on his initial contract, simply because the player himself does not, one hundred percent, know how he is going to adapt to living and playing in England.

And we also with our past troubles with the Taylor Richards saga are just being careful initially also.

If he plays well and also adapts well to living in London, then I would think the club would very much like to then have a buy back clause in his contract this season when his contract here ends and would be looking to negotiate this with the player around the January window so we have this clause in place.

Again so that no other club, can purchase a player we would clearly wish to have first refusal on.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Saito on 16:24 - Aug 19 with 2563 viewsterryb

Saito on 15:52 - Aug 19 by DaBurgh

Does this mean that we'll have a weekly gaggle of attractive Asian ladies screaming like banshees everytime he touches the ball or is that just a South Korean thing.

I'm all for it if they buy the spare seats in the Lower School End!
Saito on 16:32 - Aug 19 with 2503 viewsnumptydumpty

Saito on 15:52 - Aug 19 by DaBurgh

Maybe we are planning on merchandising big time for the Asian market in the same way that Ji Sung Park did for Manchester United and Son Heung-Min has done for Spurs.

Nourry's AI searches say that this is an untapped market for big money sales for our clubs long term finances !!! 🤣

Saito on 16:37 - Aug 19 with 2479 viewsMedwayR

Saito on 16:22 - Aug 19 by numptydumpty

Correct with Dembele, we have a purchase option.

Saito, his contract is up with his parent club at the end of this season he becomes a free agent.

I would guess that there is no such option on his initial contract, simply because the player himself does not, one hundred percent, know how he is going to adapt to living and playing in England.

And we also with our past troubles with the Taylor Richards saga are just being careful initially also.

If he plays well and also adapts well to living in London, then I would think the club would very much like to then have a buy back clause in his contract this season when his contract here ends and would be looking to negotiate this with the player around the January window so we have this clause in place.

Again so that no other club, can purchase a player we would clearly wish to have first refusal on.

In that case I don't think we'd be able to do anything until Jan when we could agree a pre-contact ahead of his contract expiring. Seems we're in a pretty good position for both of them then, happy days.

Poll: Who’s better?

Saito on 23:39 - Aug 19 with 1959 viewshamptonhillhoop

Saito on 00:02 - Aug 18 by DannyPaddox

Koki Saito
Koki Saito
He eats wasabi
He drinks Asahi

Sorry, downvoted by fat fingers
Saito on 00:21 - Aug 20 with 1838 viewsnumptydumpty

Saito on 16:37 - Aug 19 by MedwayR

In that case I don't think we'd be able to do anything until Jan when we could agree a pre-contact ahead of his contract expiring. Seems we're in a pretty good position for both of them then, happy days.

Yes I agree

Hopefully in years to come, we can all look back on the day when Dembele and Saito were announced as ours for this season as potentially our best bit of business on one day since we signed Charlie Austin, first time around.

Was massively encouraged by both players performances at the weekend so much so, that having Chair and Anderson out injured now almost hasn't registered.

Currently am hugely optimistic about these two !!!
[Post edited 20 Aug 0:21]

Saito on 12:21 - Aug 20 with 1195 viewsBklynRanger

Saito on 00:02 - Aug 18 by DannyPaddox

Koki Saito
Koki Saito
He eats wasabi
He drinks Asahi

I can easily see this happening, probably without the observation about stereotypes.

He's also got the Japan Centre Ichiba at Westfield on his doorstep, which is a great place. Wouldn't mind getting his opinion on the piri piri tonkotsu. They've even got a loyalty card - 16th bowl is free!
Saito on 12:23 - Aug 20 with 1187 viewsdaveB

Saito on 21:59 - Aug 17 by gazza1

Why was Paal shocking again????

He played a good game today including a great header in the dying minutes on the goal line!!!!!

yeah I thought Paal had a good game, looked a lot better
Saito on 13:22 - Aug 20 with 955 viewsSuperhoops2808

For me the way he celebrated his assist with Lyndon Dykes (tiny compared to him) and at the end in front of the away fans he looked like he was already really happy to be here

Any player that shows that enthusiasm is a good one for me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024