Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan 12:28 - Aug 13 with 14911 viewsdubaistu

Nice!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/august/13/saito-and-demb-l--join-on-loan/
[Post edited 13 Aug 12:30]
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:35 - Aug 13 with 8026 viewsbenhurst

The way the announcement is worded makes it sound like Dembele is almost certainly staying beyond the end of the season. Both should go a long way to fixing the problems we saw at the weekend.
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:36 - Aug 13 with 7999 viewsR_from_afar

There's nothing in the announcement about whether they are inquisitive, so frankly, I am outraged, these are two terrible signings . Boo, Nourry out.

I jest, these two newcomers should give us more of an attacking threat, goodness knows, we need it. We can't rely on own goals to keep us up.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:40 - Aug 13 with 7793 viewsdaveB

On paper two very exciting signings in areas we needed to improve.
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:41 - Aug 13 with 7753 viewsHunterhoop

That main photo makes them look like two members of some pop group aimed at pre-teens.
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:43 - Aug 13 with 7684 viewsQPunkR

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:36 - Aug 13 by R_from_afar

There's nothing in the announcement about whether they are inquisitive, so frankly, I am outraged, these are two terrible signings . Boo, Nourry out.

I jest, these two newcomers should give us more of an attacking threat, goodness knows, we need it. We can't rely on own goals to keep us up.

What about their human qualities?

QPR - "shit but local"

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:45 - Aug 13 with 7644 viewssdm1508

So apparently Saito is a left winger and Dembele a right winger or 10. Dembele looking at how the announcement was written will go perm at the end of the season. So I am thinking a replacement for Wilock and Smyth on the wing.

Saito is interesting. I always thought if you are loaning a player and the expense involved then they are going straight into the team because it's a waste to have them sitting on the bench when one of your own players could do that.

So with that line of thinking. Is Chair's injury worse than they are saying, on his way out or is Danish Jesus the odd one out and will drop to the bench?

Or sod all that and no one is guaranteed a place and competition now in the attacking end of the team?
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:48 - Aug 13 with 7529 viewsdaveB

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:45 - Aug 13 by sdm1508

So apparently Saito is a left winger and Dembele a right winger or 10. Dembele looking at how the announcement was written will go perm at the end of the season. So I am thinking a replacement for Wilock and Smyth on the wing.

Saito is interesting. I always thought if you are loaning a player and the expense involved then they are going straight into the team because it's a waste to have them sitting on the bench when one of your own players could do that.

So with that line of thinking. Is Chair's injury worse than they are saying, on his way out or is Danish Jesus the odd one out and will drop to the bench?

Or sod all that and no one is guaranteed a place and competition now in the attacking end of the team?

I think Chair will go this window but if not it gives us a lot of options
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:52 - Aug 13 with 7411 viewsHAYESBOY

Its a long season. Teams will have to rotate at times due to injuries and workload.
I would say Andersen is at most danger. I've always thought Chair would be a better 10 than out wide left.
We shall see, but good options to have.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:53 - Aug 13 with 7367 viewsslmrstid

Looking at the team from Saturday the obvious choice is Kolli and Smyth out, and Saito and Dembele in.

Then when Chair is back you have a front 4/5/6 to rotate from - Andersen isn't going to have the legs to do 40+ games I don't think, with his prior injury records.
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:54 - Aug 13 with 7327 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:00 - Aug 13 with 7169 viewssdm1508

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 12:48 - Aug 13 by daveB

I think Chair will go this window but if not it gives us a lot of options

West London Sport reporting both signed on loan with the aim to buy next season. Maybe future planning for Chair leaving
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:11 - Aug 13 with 6893 viewsdm97

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:00 - Aug 13 by sdm1508

West London Sport reporting both signed on loan with the aim to buy next season. Maybe future planning for Chair leaving

Sounds like Dembele is some kind of option/obligation, Saito seems less clear. Either way, massive upgrade on what we’ve had for years - especially in terms of their potential. Exciting.
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:16 - Aug 13 with 6743 viewsJigsore

I fear, as good as our signings this summer look, most of them will get knocked over by a strong breeze

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:16 - Aug 13 with 6742 viewsKgigity

Im presuming they are being loaned with a view to permanent deals so we dont spend all our money this window? We havent sold anyone, so no cash has come in, we are being linked with a number of loans, so we will need ££s for them, (if true). We also have no one occupying squad number 2 so maybe looking at someone to cover Paal? Both young so would expect them to be rotated, with Smyth, Anderson, Chair, Kolli, Lloyd, Bennie etc
Buy now, pay later!
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:16 - Aug 13 with 6733 viewsDavieQPR

Also their style of play was identified to bring the best out of Celar.
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:20 - Aug 13 with 6641 viewsBlackCrowe

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:16 - Aug 13 by DavieQPR

Bloody hope so. After Saturday's performance i was left thinking that even Josef Fritzl would struggle to make use of this Celar.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:22 - Aug 13 with 6534 viewssparkey

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:16 - Aug 13 by Kgigity

Im presuming they are being loaned with a view to permanent deals so we dont spend all our money this window? We havent sold anyone, so no cash has come in, we are being linked with a number of loans, so we will need ££s for them, (if true). We also have no one occupying squad number 2 so maybe looking at someone to cover Paal? Both young so would expect them to be rotated, with Smyth, Anderson, Chair, Kolli, Lloyd, Bennie etc
Buy now, pay later!

I think you may be correct.

We have sold Armstrong though for reported £2.5m
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:23 - Aug 13 with 6516 viewsenfieldargh

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:16 - Aug 13 by Kgigity

Buy now, pay later!

£2+million for Sinclair?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:28 - Aug 13 with 6347 viewsstevec

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:16 - Aug 13 by DavieQPR

Probably as a decoy.
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:28 - Aug 13 with 6347 viewsQPunkR

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:22 - Aug 13 by sparkey

I think you may be correct.

We have sold Armstrong though for reported £2.5m

And also the number 2 shirt should go to a RB.

I can't begin to describe the volcanic anger in me at seeing Jimmy Dunne wearing the number 3 down the right hand side. It's unnatural and against all the gods of football

QPR - "shit but local"

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:29 - Aug 13 with 6324 viewsrobith

Nourry discovered Klarna is it
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:29 - Aug 13 with 6319 viewssexton

The official website refers to Saito variously as Koko, Koki and Kiko.

Either he's a man of many names or that's a bit embarrassing.
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:34 - Aug 13 with 6145 viewsBurnleyhoop

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:16 - Aug 13 by Jigsore

I fear, as good as our signings this summer look, most of them will get knocked over by a strong breeze

Did you watch Burnley last night?

Ran Luton ragged with pace and movement. Diminutive in size means nothing if you have pace and trickery. Something we have been sorely lacking.

Get these two in the side with Varane in the middle and a new left back and we’re good to go.
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:44 - Aug 13 with 5883 viewsJevlar

Strengthened the squad in exactly the place it was crying out to be strengthened.

Still need some cover at Left Back but these two seem encouraging.

Or they could be the new Petter Vaggan Moen
Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:46 - Aug 13 with 5818 viewsHoopsie

Saito and Dembele Join - Loan on 13:29 - Aug 13 by sexton

The official website refers to Saito variously as Koko, Koki and Kiko.

Either he's a man of many names or that's a bit embarrassing.

Wait, maybe we signed 3 players, the brothers Saito?

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024