Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 19:30 - Aug 10 with 15288 viewsModeratorC

The biggest cup game of the season so far !

An unusual evening with both Swansea and Cardiff playing at home, that rarely happens. Cardiff’s gate will be boosted by a big number of Rovers fans to save their embarrassment. The Swans always double if not more the attendance of their non rivals with very few away supporters in tow.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62765/swansea-city-v-gil

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62769/swansea-city-v-gil

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62771/what-a-very-odd-ga

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 20:29 - Aug 13 with 1488 viewsMad_Mike

No my Sky + is via Virgin.
Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 20:30 - Aug 13 with 1465 viewsonehunglow

Ron’s looking good anyway
Extend his contract

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 20:35 - Aug 13 with 1404 viewsAnotherJohn

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 19:56 - Aug 13 by Mad_Mike

How do I access Southern Section?

I'm having problems on Virgin Media using my smaller bedroom Mini TV box - just seem to have two options on Ch 508. I think this is because not all Virgin Media boxes can get multiple games. Will have to see if my main TiVo box downstairs works. Luckily though I have another option. It seems the usual story of much possession but limited ability to take chances.
Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 20:36 - Aug 13 with 1390 viewsswan65split

508, then red button.scroll through
Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 20:45 - Aug 13 with 1285 viewsAnotherJohn

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 20:36 - Aug 13 by swan65split

508, then red button.scroll through

Are you sure that works with the VM Mini box? When I press the red button on 508 I just get a blank screen. Have to press the Home button to get out of this. There is a key with three dots [...] and that contains an option labelled "Episodes". That gives me a choice between Sheffield Utd and Preston.
Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 20:54 - Aug 13 with 1213 viewsvetchonian

for those still struggling with sky .....Gillingham now down to 10 men

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 20:55 - Aug 13 with 1196 viewsAnotherJohn

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 20:54 - Aug 13 by vetchonian

for those still struggling with sky .....Gillingham now down to 10 men

I'm on option B so saw the foul on Naughton - nasty challenge.
Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:01 - Aug 13 with 1159 viewsswan65split

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 20:45 - Aug 13 by AnotherJohn

Are you sure that works with the VM Mini box? When I press the red button on 508 I just get a blank screen. Have to press the Home button to get out of this. There is a key with three dots [...] and that contains an option labelled "Episodes". That gives me a choice between Sheffield Utd and Preston.

No idea, but my m8 usually has to press the Info button , and a table comes up in the corner with the games on.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:02 - Aug 13 with 1139 viewsswan65split

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 20:55 - Aug 13 by AnotherJohn

I'm on option B so saw the foul on Naughton - nasty challenge.

Could have been ankle breaker.
Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:03 - Aug 13 with 1106 viewsonehunglow

Think this shows where we really are
It is about coaching .
It doesn’t matter who we play
This is mindless,insulting shyte
And people wonder about the drop off on STs
Ten men L2 side

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:05 - Aug 13 with 1094 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:03 - Aug 13 by onehunglow

It is about coaching .
Ten men L2 side

penalty?

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:05 - Aug 13 with 1087 viewsunion_jack

I’m sorry but we’ve got to go a long way to find as boring a side as this.

They’re down to 10 and we are still playing this turgid sh1t around the midfield. Abdulai with back to goal receives the all passes straight back. For God’s sake go at them, try something else, anything. It’s clearly an instruction thing as it’s the same every week.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:09 - Aug 13 with 1014 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:05 - Aug 13 by union_jack

They’re down to 10 and we are still playing this turgid sh1t around the midfield. Abdulai with back to goal receives the all passes straight back. For God’s sake go at them, try something else, anything. It’s clearly an instruction thing as it’s the same every week.

I am starting to lose it now, we have a big striker and we continue to refuse to cross it, I bet he's p!ssed off.

And he's just been subbed for cullen 🙄
Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:09 - Aug 13 with 1001 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:05 - Aug 13 by union_jack

It is beyond belief.
This is really insulting
No passion,no guts,no style ,no direction ,
This is Williams

Sorry but can get the xxxx out of our club
He is killing is on the field.
I don’t think it’s actually down to quality of squad. This is simply drivel .
I’m amazed there is no slow handclaps

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:09 - Aug 13 with 1007 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:03 - Aug 13 by onehunglow

It is about coaching .
Ten men L2 side

I think we were writing our posts at the same time. What a pile of excrement 😡. Them, not your post😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:11 - Aug 13 with 972 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:09 - Aug 13 by union_jack

I think we were writing our posts at the same time. What a pile of excrement 😡. Them, not your post😂

I find it amazing anyone sees Williams as in any way capable of coaching us
The players look lost

Grimes as captain is simply horrific .

Fulton….just why ?

I’ve never seen such boring crap.

Indefensible

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:11 - Aug 13 with 973 viewstheloneranger

We're a team of Vampires. 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:12 - Aug 13 with 951 viewsdantheswansman

The negativity in this team is unbelievable, we have Ronald the only player on the pitch who is even trying to get on and score, he must be so bored with this lot, he clearly had enough and scored himself because his teammates were never going to do it.
So so so negative, same as last season, they rather pass backwards and keep the ball than push it forward and cause chaos, this team are doing nothing this season, best we can hope for is not being relegated.
I have seen my fair share of abysmal Swans performances but this crap these days takes the xxxx.
xxxx Swansea city, and i don't for one second blame the manager because this bunch of clowns have been cowardly and overly safe for years .
Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:13 - Aug 13 with 943 viewsonehunglow

Why couldn’t they have done that for Zan .

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:15 - Aug 13 with 919 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:11 - Aug 13 by theloneranger

We're a team of Vampires. 😂

Cullen. The first time played forward on our left we score.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:16 - Aug 13 with 903 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:15 - Aug 13 by Boundy

Cullen. The first time played forward on our left we score.

Yeah
Forward

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:17 - Aug 13 with 891 viewshobo

Cullen showing how it's done
Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:18 - Aug 13 with 878 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:12 - Aug 13 by dantheswansman

The negativity in this team is unbelievable, we have Ronald the only player on the pitch who is even trying to get on and score, he must be so bored with this lot, he clearly had enough and scored himself because his teammates were never going to do it.
So so so negative, same as last season, they rather pass backwards and keep the ball than push it forward and cause chaos, this team are doing nothing this season, best we can hope for is not being relegated.
I have seen my fair share of abysmal Swans performances but this crap these days takes the xxxx.
xxxx Swansea city, and i don't for one second blame the manager because this bunch of clowns have been cowardly and overly safe for years .

in fairnes Naughton tried to get Abudulli goingtoi

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:21 - Aug 13 with 814 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:18 - Aug 13 by vetchonian

in fairnes Naughton tried to get Abudulli goingtoi

But Abduli always looked to pass back rather than make a run behind ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:22 - Aug 13 with 814 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea City v Gillingham Match day thread 🔴Match Day on 21:12 - Aug 13 by dantheswansman

Well I have seen plenty worse than this but not for a long time.

You're rightabout the negativity though we have perked up this last 10 minutes.

It is still my opinion that Grimes is an anchor in our midfield that stops us moving forward, who takes all the pace out of our attacks by playing keepball AND him and Fulton just don't work.

As others have said, a big striker yet we don't cross and an L2 side down to 10 men and we sill play safe.

NB, my son who is 15 and is also watching (and I haven't said anything) just said...this is appalling! And he's the optimist to my pragmatist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024