Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celar and Kolli 13:43 - Aug 10 with 11498 viewsThe_Beast1976

Both absolutely pony. Will never be good enough. Prefer Dykes up front to either of these two. Hopefully MC can get a striker in somehow
Celar and Kolli on 11:34 - Aug 11 with 979 viewsNorthernr

Celar and Kolli on 11:28 - Aug 11 by essextaxiboy

I have always rated Kolli , streets ahead of Armstrong in technique and temperament. hopefully it was just cramp as posted.

Celar had a difficult time , I think he found the physicality and intensity a wake up call but he needs to be given time to adapt .I think the OP of this thread may not age well come May.

Won't play against many more physical back lines than that West Brom four yesterday. Formidable.
Celar and Kolli on 12:09 - Aug 11 with 870 viewslassel

Feels supremely harsh on Celar - several times on the break he made runs begging to be played in while Smyth conspired to fck it all up.

Equally got himself into the right positions asking for the ball across or the pullback and again Smyth got it spectacularly wrong.

With some actual quality on the wings I think he is going to bag himself plenty of goals this season, but as with 99% of strikers in the world, he needs service and the QPR team yesterday had very little service in it.
Celar and Kolli on 12:23 - Aug 11 with 787 viewsNed_Kennedys

Celar and Kolli on 11:25 - Aug 11 by dmm

Kolli's contract ends summer 2025.

Needs to sign up for a new contract asap then. If not interested then he should be a bit part player this season: absolutely no point in developing him for some other team to benefit from next season….
If he signs I would get him out on a decent loan to give him a chance to take his opportunity and develop like Eze and Chair did.
Celar and Kolli on 12:56 - Aug 11 with 667 viewsessextaxiboy

Celar and Kolli on 12:09 - Aug 11 by lassel

Feels supremely harsh on Celar - several times on the break he made runs begging to be played in while Smyth conspired to fck it all up.

Equally got himself into the right positions asking for the ball across or the pullback and again Smyth got it spectacularly wrong.

With some actual quality on the wings I think he is going to bag himself plenty of goals this season, but as with 99% of strikers in the world, he needs service and the QPR team yesterday had very little service in it.

IMO Smyth is someone we can make a judgement on and for me he is an impact sub at best . Dozed off from tracking his man for their first goal and decision making is always a lottery . When we had a chance to counter attack in the second half he chose to slow down and buy a foul instead of passing . .
Celar and Kolli on 14:51 - Aug 11 with 497 viewsThe_Beast1976

Celar and Kolli on 12:56 - Aug 11 by essextaxiboy

IMO Smyth is someone we can make a judgement on and for me he is an impact sub at best . Dozed off from tracking his man for their first goal and decision making is always a lottery . When we had a chance to counter attack in the second half he chose to slow down and buy a foul instead of passing . .

He always seems more interested in buying a foul or getting a corner than actually beating a man and/or creating something from open play
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024