Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR + v West Brom - anyone having problems accessing the Live stream 11:17 - Aug 10 with 914 viewsradianz

I've now subscribed twice to QPR + first with my Paypal account and one with my debit card. Both of these transactions are sitting in my "active transactions" on my qpr.co.uk account but I can't get the live stream - I'm currently on holiday in Albania - I've looked at the FAQs and sent a couple of emails but as yet still to receive a reply.

I've logged out and logged in but still can't get the live link to work

Is anyone else overseas having the same problem?
QPR + v West Brom - anyone having problems accessing the Live stream on 11:23 - Aug 10 with 862 viewsDaBurgh

I have a subscription and all seems normal. They don't activate the live stream until about 30 mins before kick off. Over an hour from now.
QPR + v West Brom - anyone having problems accessing the Live stream on 11:28 - Aug 10 with 832 viewsradianz

QPR + v West Brom - anyone having problems accessing the Live stream on 11:23 - Aug 10 by DaBurgh

I have a subscription and all seems normal. They don't activate the live stream until about 30 mins before kick off. Over an hour from now.

Thanks DaBurgh - hopefully that will work - you'd think they might put that information in the email link when they confirm all the live links via their email correspondence.
QPR + v West Brom - anyone having problems accessing the Live stream on 11:51 - Aug 10 with 684 viewsQPROslo

QPR + v West Brom - anyone having problems accessing the Live stream on 11:28 - Aug 10 by radianz

Thanks DaBurgh - hopefully that will work - you'd think they might put that information in the email link when they confirm all the live links via their email correspondence.

I got the stream 70 minutes before KO. What I can't find is the team, but then I don't do X
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024