Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. 19:18 - Jul 23 with 1054 viewsbuilthjack

Won easily by Wales football shirts, loads of kids and adults wearing them, many hundred.
I saw about twenty Swans shirts.
I saw a single Cardiff shirt, and that was a rugby shirt.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 19:55 - Jul 23 with 1014 viewsKeithHaynes

Biggest team in Wales are Cardiff !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 20:01 - Jul 23 with 1008 viewsBoundy

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 19:55 - Jul 23 by KeithHaynes

Biggest team in Wales are Cardiff !

According to Anus of course

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 13:28 - Jul 25 with 789 viewsowainglyndwr

Walking around there was a good few Swans tops and 1 cardiff top.
No Swans merchandise again in the sports area
Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 13:32 - Jul 25 with 782 viewstrampie

How much does it cost to go to the Royal Welsh show, I heard it's very expensive is that right ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 14:09 - Jul 25 with 761 views1983

Another trick missed in the heart of Wales nearly quarter of a million people visit this with the majority being Welsh.

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 21:38 - Jul 25 with 672 viewsbuilthjack

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 13:28 - Jul 25 by owainglyndwr

Walking around there was a good few Swans tops and 1 cardiff top.
No Swans merchandise again in the sports area

When the club had a merchandise stall there it was always very very busy for the 4 days.
Yet they stopped doing it 6 or 7 years ago. A very odd decision.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 21:39 - Jul 25 with 670 viewsbuilthjack

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 13:32 - Jul 25 by trampie

How much does it cost to go to the Royal Welsh show, I heard it's very expensive is that right ?

I have never paid. Local knowledge.

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 21:48 - Jul 25 with 663 viewstrampie

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 21:39 - Jul 25 by builthjack

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 22:54 - Jul 25 with 638 viewshowenjack

I was there Tuesday weather was good as were the RAF Falcons . Saw 1 Cardiff top but no Swans tops . What I did notice was the amount people were spending was a lot , on all sorts of things from food / drink to household items etc. Certainly worth a Swans stand I would have thought.
Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 15:03 - Jul 26 with 524 viewsFlashberryjack

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 21:39 - Jul 25 by builthjack

Having rich Farmers as friends has it's advantages.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 22:00 - Jul 26 with 452 viewsBoundy

Saw 3 individuals ( not including myself ) wearing Swans attire in Sa Coma during the past ten days no bluebirds though until flying back into cardiff today.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 23:10 - Jul 26 with 418 viewsmajorraglan

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 13:32 - Jul 25 by trampie

When I looked last week it was £36 per person. Next year’s tickets are already on sale, an early bird is £30.
Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 23:13 - Jul 26 with 413 viewsbuilthjack

Annual Royal Welsh Show Football Shirt Competition. on 23:10 - Jul 26 by majorraglan

When I looked last week it was £36 per person. Next year’s tickets are already on sale, an early bird is £30.

There are ways of getting in.
A lot of locals do litter picking for an hour and a half at 5 in the morning and get given a ticket for it. There is a way of getting 2 but I can’t tell you how.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024