Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ 20:15 - Jan 9 with 4565 viewsNotLoyal

People running to other sites and complaining that the naughty indies have different opinions to them. This site has been a godsend to many and a vital news source for many thousands more than used to frequent here and bully, destroy and humiliate people.

Best site for information, news and most times good dialogue has always been here for the past eighteen months. And people who go running to other sites complaining are no friends of mine.

As the few leave and go elsewhere, let’s give Keith the support he needs, true colours time 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:29 - Jan 10 with 850 viewsBoundy

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 13:10 - Jan 10 by onehunglow

This kid is playing a LEAGUE below.
Its hard to be enthused

that is no indicator of his ability , we have a player on loan who last season played 19 games for Liverpool and shouldn't be any where near our first team this season .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:39 - Jan 10 with 828 viewslifelong

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 14:51 - Jan 10 by AndyCole

You would be an excellent Mod, for so many reasons.

The forum would be packed with intelligentsia with proper high brow, grown up challenge and debate. With no trolling, but the occasional happy clapper sheeple for entertainment value.

However we all saw the carnage and gang mentality of the previous regime when posters were Mods.

Posters cannot be Mods. Flash (I think) came up with a clever yellow/red card scheme....something to take the pressure off the Mods.

“You would be an excellent Mod for so many reasons”

Bloody hell.
Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:54 - Jan 10 with 810 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 17:26 - Jan 10 by GruffStephens

It’s all family related with his daughter. Nothing really more, I’m speaking to him in the morning.
I would suggest the extra issues that do happen, as they do on every big site, and trust me this one is huge as is planet swans will have an effect on time and ability to moderate this place.

Don’t doubt the behind the scenes work he did, I can’t even begin to think what would happen if he didn’t come back. The only other answer is a kind of joint site with Phil as we did speak briefly about, but it would mean a number of posters not gaining access. People should think about that on both sites.

A United forum, what's the chances at present of this happening?

In an ideal world it would be superb...it would certainly not be supported by people intent on putting a divide between the 2.
Would get rid of the muck be it by choice or not, not the worse thing that could happen.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 21:08 - Jan 10 with 795 viewsDr_Parnassus

Unfortunately a joined forum would create a haven for the trolls that spark to life when they are allowed to flourish.

You have seen the reaction since Keith took a week off/potentially left. These trolls sniff that out and within a day they are getting threads removed left, right and center because they cant behave.

Under Phil, he allowed this while banning the excellent posters intent on debate and discussion. So its a massive clash of ownership styles that simply wouldn't work and would spell the end for both sites in my opinion.

Stick to the formula we have where trolls are shouted down with impunity and the respect of the forum is with those that debate not cause trouble.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:06 - Jan 10 with 741 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 20:08 - Jan 10 by Dr_Parnassus

And a number of posters refusing to join of course.

That would be a complete and utter disaster for progression.

Is there any reason anyone would refuse to join?

Maybe people could just try to get along better.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:16 - Jan 10 with 720 viewsGruffStephens

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:06 - Jan 10 by ItchySphincter

It’s only a thought in time at the moment.
Bit like Andy Fisher signing.
In November.
Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:23 - Jan 10 with 711 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:16 - Jan 10 by GruffStephens

In November.

So with Fisher joining then there is every chance of the sites combining 😬😁.

Would be a great thing, the only ones who wouldn't want it to happen are ones who fear that they would be in the group that are not invited.....and would that be such a bad thing considered the 2 top men combined would with confidence cull the type of people we need gone to prosper.

Let's hope that something gcan be done down the line.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:27 - Jan 10 with 705 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:23 - Jan 10 by magicdaps10

So with Fisher joining then there is every chance of the sites combining 😬😁.

Would be a great thing, the only ones who wouldn't want it to happen are ones who fear that they would be in the group that are not invited.....and would that be such a bad thing considered the 2 top men combined would with confidence cull the type of people we need gone to prosper.

Let's hope that something gcan be done down the line.

I guess the ones who have been banned from either site in the past would be banned full stop.
It won't happen though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:33 - Jan 10 with 700 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:27 - Jan 10 by builthjack

I guess the ones who have been banned from either site in the past would be banned full stop.
It won't happen though.

Certainly wouldn't happen.
The suggestion alone shows the posters who would fear it happening and as you say would likely be ones banned previously.....and let's be honest here and admit that people were never just banned for no reason, no one being kidded by that suggestion, no one with any sense atleast.

Its a nice idea to have one big site as at the end of the day we all have the same thing at heart...unlikely as it is to happen.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:57 - Jan 10 with 667 viewsAndyCole

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 17:15 - Jan 10 by majorraglan

I really hope Keith is able to return, he’s done a great job since taking over the site.

I am not sure as to what’s taken place, but running a site like this must be hard going. There are posts coming in 24/7 in need of moderating and admin attention, on top of there’s the need to develop stories, create feature articles and track down exclusives. A big job!

We all feel passionate about various subjects and have different views, but whatever my beliefs I endeavour to be reasoned and thoughtful with my posting. If everyone could post in a similar manner I am sure it would make Keith and the team’s life a lot easier.

Keith, thank you for your hard work running this site, it’s genuinely appreciated.

The exemplar of the modern day poster on these here forums, fair play.

Trolls (you know who you are - will happily name them......) take note.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 23:09 - Jan 10 with 653 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:06 - Jan 10 by ItchySphincter

Absolutely, yes.

A refusal to want to be associated with certain individuals. I certainly wouldn’t want to promote a website with my time and content for people I don’t respect and disagree how they behave and conduct themselves.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 23:11 - Jan 10 with 649 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 22:16 - Jan 10 by GruffStephens

In November.

Well let’s hope that thought never comes to fruition.

If you think the last few days has been bad, you should have been here a few years ago. Cesspit wouldn’t even do it justice. Then when you add excellent posters being banned for trivial reasons (like refusing to change an opinion on which player is better), it becomes completely unworkable.

Not to mention the likes of scruff “Marcella” wouldn’t be allowed within 10 cyber feet of the place if Keith has anything to do with it after his antics recently. I can’t see Phil agreeing to that as his premier hype man.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 23:14]

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 23:43 - Jan 10 with 623 viewsGruffStephens

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 23:11 - Jan 10 by Dr_Parnassus

Well let’s hope that thought never comes to fruition.

If you think the last few days has been bad, you should have been here a few years ago. Cesspit wouldn’t even do it justice. Then when you add excellent posters being banned for trivial reasons (like refusing to change an opinion on which player is better), it becomes completely unworkable.

Not to mention the likes of scruff “Marcella” wouldn’t be allowed within 10 cyber feet of the place if Keith has anything to do with it after his antics recently. I can’t see Phil agreeing to that as his premier hype man.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 23:14]

I spoke to Keith about Marcella, we both know who he is.
Thought he was being clever, but made one vpn error too many Even though he thinks VPN’s work still.
Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 23:50 - Jan 10 with 618 viewsAndyCole

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 23:43 - Jan 10 by GruffStephens

I spoke to Keith about Marcella, we both know who he is.
Thought he was being clever, but made one vpn error too many Even though he thinks VPN’s work still.

Interesting.

Who is Marcella ? What are it's numerous usernames ?

Thx. It would be good to know as I like to frequent all sites.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 07:39 - Jan 11 with 497 viewsmagicdaps10

Come on boys, let's bring this post back around here....seems to be a little anger and hatred come into on the last few posts. Things have been sorted by the admin with said poster so it's no reason for posters to be dragging him/her through the mud as the admin have it under control.

Back on topic, the combination of both sites is highly unlikely and we need to bring as much harmony back here, be that having more tolerance or using the ignore button. We aall know the signs when a post is being dragged down and many posters are capable of it so we must look at our own actions as much as others.

On that note, let's get things back on track and let's cut this Childish behaviour out and let's all have a little self control and concentrate on ours own actions a little more than others.

That's my piece/peace to the action.... See what I done there 😁

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 07:46 - Jan 11 with 490 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 07:39 - Jan 11 by magicdaps10

Come on boys, let's bring this post back around here....seems to be a little anger and hatred come into on the last few posts. Things have been sorted by the admin with said poster so it's no reason for posters to be dragging him/her through the mud as the admin have it under control.

Back on topic, the combination of both sites is highly unlikely and we need to bring as much harmony back here, be that having more tolerance or using the ignore button. We aall know the signs when a post is being dragged down and many posters are capable of it so we must look at our own actions as much as others.

On that note, let's get things back on track and let's cut this Childish behaviour out and let's all have a little self control and concentrate on ours own actions a little more than others.

Well it’s good that some seem to be doing some much needed self reflection.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 07:57 - Jan 11 with 480 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 07:46 - Jan 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Well it’s good that some seem to be doing some much needed self reflection.

Come on now DrP, I don't want to get into tittle tattle so will not be responding to cheap shots like that. Let's all be better for the good of the site.

I am calling for us/posters to try and look at our own actions before we jump on others, we can only control ourselves...... Are you with me on this?

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 08:19 - Jan 11 with 472 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 07:39 - Jan 11 by magicdaps10

Dapsy, I hear you, and don't disagree with your sentiment so don’t think I’m digging you out here but just let the mods do their work. If you post about what other people are doing ‘wrong’ you will attract a reaction. All I would say is he wary of self-appointed custodians of the forum, but not everyone who disagrees or has a different opinion is the enemy.

I have no idea what has happened over the last few days and what has been deleted but I have noticed Dwight mentioned a lot so maybe it’s something to do with that, but from my point of view he makes some very valid points re swans and speaks sense, even though it rubs people up the wrong way. Not everyone can agree on everything all off the time, if they could we wouldn’t have a forum at all.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 08:20 - Jan 11 with 470 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 07:57 - Jan 11 by magicdaps10

Come on now DrP, I don't want to get into tittle tattle so will not be responding to cheap shots like that. Let's all be better for the good of the site.

I am calling for us/posters to try and look at our own actions before we jump on others, we can only control ourselves...... Are you with me on this?

I will believe it when I see it, actions speak louder than words.

I am sure you have said similar things before only for the following month you start abusing posters out of the blue again.

We will see how you go.

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 08:41 - Jan 11 with 459 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea Independent Harmony ❤️ on 08:20 - Jan 11 by Dr_Parnassus

I will believe it when I see it, actions speak louder than words.

I am sure you have said similar things before only for the following month you start abusing posters out of the blue again.

We will see how you go.

Well i did try

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024